Daftar Link Bahasa Inggris SMA
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 56
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 55
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 54
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 53
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 52
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 51
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 50
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 49
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 48
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 47
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 46
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 45
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 44
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 43
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 42
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 41
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 40
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 39
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 38
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 37
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 36
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 35
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 34
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 33
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 1
- THE LEGEND OF TANDUK ALAM - Cerita Rakyat dalam Ba...
- THE GOLDEN SNAIL - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE EAGLE-QUEEN - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE CRYING STONE - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE BUGGY CART - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- TELAGA WARNA - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- NASREDDIN - A MAN WITH THOUSANDS OF IDEAS - Cerit...
- AFFANDI THE GREAT ARTIST - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Ba...
- A MINANGKABAU BOY - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Ing...
- 2000++ Kata-kata Bahasa Inggris yang sering digunakan
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
In this part of the test, you have to choose the best answer to each question from the alternatives given.
Energy used to drive car engines is derived from petrol which is also formed with the indirect aid of the sun. Plants and animals were pressed under rocks in the earth. These dead animal and vegetable remains formed petroleum, from which petrol and oil are now
16. What does the reading text mainly discuss?
A. The use of petrol to drive car engines.
B. The formation of petroleum
C. The indirect aid of the sun
D. The vegetable remains
E. The rock in the earth
Many Americans like to invite friends to their homes for an informal dinner. They may serve a simple, family-style meal. Often Americans show their hospitality by treating the guest as "one of the family."
Americans often tell guests, "Make you at home." They want their guests to relax and be comfortable, just as they do in their own homes. If you are invited for
dinner, it's customary to bring a small gift such as a bottle of wine or fresh flowers.
17. Which of the following is not suitable to complete the sentence? In an informal dinner it is good for a guest to……….
A. behave as if he were at his own home
B. bring a present for the hostess
C. relax and be comfortable
D. arrange some flowers
E. bring some wine
18. The text discusses about ...
A. the expression, "Make yourself at
B. hospitality among friends in the U.S.
C. American family-style dinner
D. inviting friends for a dinner
E. informal dinner
19. Which of the following does not show the Americans friend lines?
A. Inviting friends to their homes for
B. Treating their guest as member of
C. Wanting their guest to relax
D. Making their guest comfortable
E. Asking their guest to bring present for
In total, the plant has need of at least 16 elements, of which the most important are carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, phosphorus, sulfur, potassium, calcium, and magnesium.
The plan obtains carbon and hydrogen dioxide from the atmosphere; other nutrients are taken up from the soil. Although the plant contains sodium, iodine, and cobalt, these are apparently not essential. This is also true of silicon and aluminum.
Overall chemical analyses indicate that the total supply of nutrients in soils is usually high in comparison with the requirements of crop plants. Much
of this potential supply, however, is bound tightly in forms that are not released to crops fast enough to give
satisfactory growth. Because of this, the farmer is interested in measuring the available nutrient supply as contrasted to the total quantities.
20. Which of the following elements is not taken up from the soil?
21. Why do farmers prefer considering the only available nutrients to the total quantities of nutrient found in the
soil? Because …………....
A. they do to know how to obtain all the
B. chemical analyses indicate that the
soil constrains all the nutrients
C. the nutrient are in the soil
D. most of the nutrients are bound in
E. some of the nutrients are found in the
22. The topic of paragraph three is about …………..
A. the result of chemical analyses
B. the requirements of crop plants
C. giving satisfactory growth to the
D. measuring the available nutrients
E. the abundant of nutrients in the soil
23. How many elements which are not very important can be found in the plants?
24. "The plant obtains carbon and hydrogen dioxide ..."
(paragraph 2). Obtains means ...
Polar bear are adapted to life in the polar region, around the North Pole. Their bodies have special features that work particularly well in the polar seas.
For instance, they have sharp and powerful claws for catching their food, which is mainly seals. In their own
environment, they are excellent hunter; but if they had to live on the birds and squirrels in other places, they would die.
The science that studies the way that different forms of life are adapted to their particular environment is called ecology.
The first lesson of ecology is that all life in an environment depends on other forms of life. Polar bears depend on seals, which can live only where they
do because they depend on particular kinds of fish which are found in the Arctic seas.
There are certain important cycles in nature that show plants and animals depend on each other: for example, the nitrogen cycles. Plants take nitrogen
compounds from the soil and turn them into protein.
Animals eat these proteins and return some of them to the soil as waste products and the rest when they die.
Another cycle is the oxygen cycle. When we breathe, we take in oxygen, and give out carbon dioxide. Plants absorb it to make sugar compounds, and in the process oxygen is produced and released to the atmosphere.
An ideal ecological system, living things exist in balance. However, particularly where man interferes, a species may become too successful and abundant, and the balance is destroyed. For instance, the use of pesticides to kill a particular plan pest may also kill
predatory insects and even birds, and thus other pests are allowed to increase. Therefore, great care is needed
in the use of pesticides.
Through ecology we try to restore the balance in the ecological system, and thus save the world from devastation.
25. The habitat of polar bear is in ...
A. the tropical countries
B. the North pole
C. the South pole
D. the Arctic seas
26. What does the text mainly discuss?
B. polar bears
C. cycles in nature
D. the misuse of pesticides
E. an ideal ecological system
27. The ecology in certain area will be in danger if ...
A. seals eat a lot of fish
B. the farmers use pesticides
C. polar bears don't eat seals anymore
D. man interferes his environment too
E. plants take nitrogen compound from
28. The main idea of paragraph 3 is that …………...
A. Polar bears depend on seals
B. Ecological system needs well treatment
C. Plants and animals depend one each other
D. Plants produce and release oxygen to the atmosphere
E. There's an interdependence of living things in a particular area.
29. "... the world from devastation." ("paragraph 6)
The synonym of the underlined word is ………………...
During the nineteenth century, women in the United States organized and participated in a large number of reform movement, including movements to
reorganize the prison system, improve education, ban the sale of alcohol, and most, importantly, to free the slaves. Some women saw similarities in the social status of women and slaves. Women like Elizabeth Cady Stanton and Lucy Stone were feminists and
abolitionists who supported the rights of both women and blacks. A number of male abolitionists, including
William Lloyd Garrison and Wendell Philips, also supported the rights of women to speak and participate
equally with men in antislavery activities. Probably more than any other movement, abolitionism offered
women previously denied entry into politics. They became involved primarily in order to better their
living conditions and the conditions of others.
When the Civil War ended in 1865, the
Fourteenth and Fifteenth Amendments to the Constitution adopted, in 1868 and 1870 granted citizenship and suffrage to blacks but not to women.
Discouraged but resolved, feminists influenced more and more women to demand the right to vote. In 1869 Wyoming Territory had yielded to demands by feminists, but eastern states resisted more stubbornly than before. A women's suffrage bill had been
presented to every Congress since 1878 but it continually failed to pass until 1920, when the Nineteenth Amendment granted women the right to vote.
30. When were women allowed to vote throughout the United States?
A. In 1865
B. After 1868
C. After 1870
D. After 1878
E. After 1920
31. What is mainly discussed in the second paragraph?
A. The process of giving right to vote to
B. The effects of the civil war.
C. The right to vote to black people.
D. The nineteenth amendment.
E. The Wyoming Territory.
32. What is the topic of the passage primarily concerned with?
B. The civil war
C. Women's suffrage
D. The Wyoming Territory
E. The Fourteenth and Fifteenth
33. According to the passage, why did women become active in politics?
A. To be elected to public office
B. To be famous throughout the world
C. To amend the Declaration of Independence
D. To support Elizabeth Cady Stanton for president
E. To improve the condition of life that existed at the time bill had been presented to
34. "A women's suffrage bill had been presented to … "(paragraph 2).
The closest meaning to the underlined word is ...
A. freedom from slavery
B. the right to vote
35. The sentences in the following paragraph are jumbled.
1. One is familiar "Tombstone" mat lists where you went to school and where you've worked in chronological order.
2. But prospective employees throw away most of those un-requested "Tombstone" lists, preferring to
interview the quick rather than the dead.
3. The main purpose of a resume is to convince an employer to grant you an interview.
4. It's handy to have a "Tombstone" for certain occasions.
5. There are two kinds.
6. The other is what I call the "functional" resume descriptive, fun to read, unique to you and much
more likely to land you an interview.
The correct arrangement of the sentences above is:
A. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
B. 1, 3, 5, 2, 4, 6
C. 2, 4, 6, 1, 3, 5
D. 6, 1, 4, 3, 2, 5
E. 3, 5, 1, 6, 4, 2
We can learn a lot about a country from the Personal ads. These ads tell us about people and their problems. One example of this is from Spain. In a small town in Spain there were forty two men. But there were not many women there. The men wanted to find wives. So they put a personal ad in a city newspaper. Some women in the city were not happy living alone. So they answered the ad by telephone. They wanted to find out more about the town and the men. But the women did not go to live in the town. They did not really want to work on farms. They did not really want to marry small town men. So men did not find wives. And the women are still alone. Not all men and women in Spain are like these people. But this ad may tell us something about larger problems in Spain.
36. The main idea of the text is that ... .
A. Everybody likes personal ads
B. People use personal ads in a city newspaper
C. Some people write personal ads for bad reasons
D. Both men and women use personal ads to find their spouses
E. Ads tell a lot about the people in the country
37. A problem which is getting larger in Spain is that ……….
A. some women like working as peasants
B. most men like finding their wives in their personal ads
C. it is hard. to find wives in Spain
D. some women like living with small town men
E. most men put their personal ads in a city newspaper
38. "So they answered the ads______’
The underlined word means……….
YONKERS, Nov. 12 - A four alarm fire damaged 14 stores today in the Cross County Shopping Center, the largest shopping center in Westchester County.
Fire investigators said the blaze apparently started in a pile of cardboard cartons at the rear of a shoe store and spread through a utilities duct above the 13 other stores. The fire started
at 4.40 p.m. and was declared under control at 6.14 p.m. The center is on the Cross County Parkway at the Gov. Thomas E. Dewey Thruway.
Two firefighters were treated at the scene for minor cuts. Lieut. John Carey of the Yonkers Arson Squad said the cause of the fire was under investigation.
39. The text mainly tells us about ...
A. a fire in the shopping center
B. the blaze at the shoe store
C. The Yonkers Arson Squad
D. a shopping center on the Cross County
E. the largest shopping center in Westchester County
40. The fire has lasted for an hour ………minutes.
41. "___the blaze apparently started ___” (Paragraph 2).
The underlined word means....
Finding a job is often d0tcult for a young person today. But it will be easier if you follow these steps. First you have to decide what kind of job you want. Think about what kind of work you like to do. You should talk to your friends and your family about it. You can also talk to some people with different kinds of jobs. Next you need to write a resume. This tells about your education and your earlier jobs. It should be carefully typed. Then you are ready to start looking for a job.
The worst problem may be over when you find a good job. But you must think about keeping your job. You may lose it if you are not careful. Be sure you arrive at work on time every morning. You should not stop every hour for coffee. And you should not leave early too often. An important part of your job may be the way you work with other people. If you are difficult, to work with, you may have trouble. Or you may have trouble if you do not make friends with the other people at your job. Remember these things if you want to keep your jobs!
42. The text is about...
B. how to get a job
C. kinds of jobs
D. problems of a job
E. how to keep a job
43. Which of the following statement is TRUE according to the text?
A. One should have a good education after getting a job.
B. Before starting looking for a job, one should ask anything to anybody
C. Finding a good job needs a careful consideration and preparation
D. One should start looking for a job early in the morning.
E. One's performance. decides their jobs
44. The second paragraph mainly discusses about…………..
A. how to keep a job
B. the problems of a good job
C. an important part of a good job
D. what one does at his / her office
E. criteria of a good employee
45. "Then you are ready to start looking for a job" (Paragraph 1).
The underlined phrase means ... .
Homosexuals drugged and robbed
The offender alternately calls himself Stan or George; he is described as being in his early 30s, of southern European appearance, 180 cm tall with a solid build.
He often wears a chunky gold bracelet and has a home made tattoo with the letters DMC or similar on an inside forearm.
His accomplice, Mick is in his 30, of southern European appearance, 175 cm tall and of slim build.
Sandringham detectives are anxious to interview either both of these men. If you have any information which may assist please contact Detective Sergeant Rob Douglas on 389 7145. Any information will be treated in confidence.
46. The text is about....……..
A. a description of a robber
B. a homosexual man
C. a police news
D. a drunk man
E. a robbery
47. All of the following characters are not true about the robber, except....
E. middle aged
48. The robbery was considered to be carried out by ... persons.
49. Paragraph I mainly talks about ...
A. a description of a robber
B. a European robber
C. a man with his crime
D. a man in his thirties
E. a medium build man
50. "His accomplice, Mick……….”
(Paragraph 3)…. The underlined word means…………..