Daftar Link Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 1
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
Text for no 1-5
Magazines are interesting reading material. They are another type of printed mass media. Magazines contain news, articles, entertainment, puzzles, horoscopes, etc. Like newspapers, magazines also have advertisements to attract readers. They are also easy to get from news agents, shops, newsboys, or subscriptions.
Magazines look rather like newspapers, but there are important differences too. They are usually published weekly, biweekly or monthly. The paper size of a magazine is smaller to that of a newspaper’s, but a magazine often consists of more pages, so it is thicker. Magazines are bound and covered like books.
1. What kind of text is it?
a. narrative c. descriptive
b. report d. procedure
2. What is the purpose of the text above?
a. to describe magazines in general
b. to tell about magazines in the past
c. to tell how to make magazines
d. to entertain the readers
3. We can get a magazine in many ways or many places below, except …
a. newsboys c. drugstore
b. subscriptions d. newsagents
4. Which sentence shows general classification?
a. Magazines are bound and covered like books.
b. Magazines are interesting reading material.
c. Magazines look rather like newspapers, but there are important differences too.
d. They are another type of printed mass media.
5. “They are usually published …”(par.2) What does the underlined word refer to?
a. newspapers c. advertisements
b. magazines d. newsagents
Text for no 6-10
Once upon a time, a tortoise and a fox lived in a jungle. They were good friends and liked to help each other.
One day, they went to a clean blue pond. After swimming in the pond, they took a rest beside the pond. Both were very happy. Just then, a tiger jumped out from the bushes. They felt very scared and quickly ran away, but the poor tortoise could not run fast. The tiger roared and caught the tortoise. The tortoise immediately hid in its hard shell. The tiger could not bite the hard shell. He used his claws to try to cut the shell, but he could not even scratch the top. He was getting angry.
The fox, who was watching the tiger from a tree, had an idea. He spoke to the tiger, “Sir, is the shell too hard? I have an idea! Throw the tortoise in the pond. The water will make the shell soft, and then you can eat him.”
The tiger was happy. At once, he picked the tortoise up and threw him into the pond. What the tiger did not know was that the tortoise was a good swimmer. He stood there like a fool. The tortoise and the fox escaped to safety and disappeared.
6. What kind of text is it?
a. recount c. descriptive
b. procedure d. narrative
7. Paragraph two is called … in its generic structures.
a. events c. orientation
b. complication d. resolution
8. He used his claws to try … (par.2). The underlined word refers to …
a. tortoise c. fox
b. tiger d. lion
9. Why did the tortoise and the fox feel very scared? Because …
a. a tiger swam in the pond
b. a tiger caught them
c. a tiger jumped out from the bushes
d. a tiger threw the tortoise in the pond
10. The tortoise and the fox escaped …(last sentence). The synonym of the underlined word is …
a. run away c. climb out
b. hidden d. pick up
11. BE CAREFUL
This warning board tells us that …
a. there is no fogs anymore in this area
b. fog is very useful in this area
c. there is a lot of fog in this area
d. we must not enter the area
12. amazing – circus – show – there – many
1 2 3 4 5
– in – were – attraction – the
6 7 8 9
The correct arrangement is …
Questions for no 13 - 16
We are living in Indonesia, which is very famous for it’s beautiful … (13). Indonesia has much natural wealth. One of the wealth that Indonesia has is the natural … (14). Indonesia has big supplies of fossil fuels, coal, oil and gas. But those supplies are … (15) out now, because there are too many … (16) that use these natural resources.
13. a. looking c. moment
b. scenery d. building
14. a. resources c. factories
b. country d. scenery
15. a. looking c. running
b. spending d. taking
16. a. factories c. people
b. villages d. offices
Text for no 17 - 19
How to make Iced Tea
Well, I think all of you have made iced tea by yourself, haven’t you? By the way, what materials do we need to make it? We need a glass of tea, two spoonfuls of sugar, and some iced cubes. First, make some strong tea and then pour it into a glass until the glass is about three-fourths full; remember not to full; then add two spoonful of sugar and stir it, and what next? Put the ice cubes into the glass and serve it.
17. What does the text tell us about?
a. how to do something
b. how to operate something
c. how to build something
d. how to make something
18. What should we do before pouring the tea into a glass?
a. pour the tea about three-fourths full
b. make some strong tea
c. add two spoonful of sugar
d. put the ice cubes
19. Put the ice cubes into the glass and serve it. The underlined word refers to …
a. ice cubes c. spoonful sugar
b. iced tea d. glass
What invitation is it? It is an invitation …
a. to attend wedding party
b. to attend graduation day
c. to attend dinner
d. to attend birthday party
Text for no 21-23
Because of its warm, subtropical climate all year around, the Miami region has become a popular winter resort. Each year it attracts thousands of wealthy tourists, who prefer its sunshine and flowers to the cold and snow of the north. It is easy to understand why Miami’s main occupation and largest business is entertaining tourists.
Other important occupations around Miami are fishing and agriculture. The region produces large quantities of citrus fruits such as oranges, grapefruit, and lemons. The city also sends pineapples, papayas, avocados, coconuts and vegetables to northern markets during the winter. Miami is also important as a manufacturing center.
21. Miami becomes a popular winter resort because …
a. it can attract thousands of wealthy tourists
b. it is not cold and snowy
c. it has sunshine and flowers
d. it has a warm and subtropical climate all year around
22. Thousands of tourists come to Miami in order to …
a. become popular
b. start a large business in entertainment
c. find occupations
d. enjoy its sunshine and flowers
23. We call first paragraph of the text above as …
a. descriptions c. identification
b. orientation d. classification
24. Corona 2.0 AT ’95 Silver Met,
Excellent condition Rp 67 m (nego). Call 08122721041
What kind of text is it?
a. message c. warning
b. advertisement d. announcement
25. From the text above, we know that … is sold.
a. an used car c. a rent car
b. a new car d. a toy car
26. Dear Linda,
Don’t forget the proposal as well as
the 9:30 meeting tomorrow. Okay?
The text above is …
a. announcement c. notes
b. caution d. invitation
Text for no 27-31
“Persami” activity is usually carried outside the school. The boys spent one night and one day in a camping place.
After arriving at that place, they set up the tents. Then they sang and danced together. They arranged the program for the following day before they went to bed. They got up at five in the morning. Before praying, they cleaned themselves and got dressed quickly. After doing exercise, they had their breakfast. They had ceremony to recite “Dwi Darma” and “Tri Satya” together. At about ten o’clock they played games. They had their lunch in the afternoon. Then, they took a rest before they practiced the Morse code and all kinds of knots.
27. What do they first do at the camping site?
a. cleaning themselves
b. arranging program
c. doing exercises
d. setting up the tents
28. How many activities did they do after they took a rest?
a. one c. three
b. two d. four
29. What does the text tell about?
a. Scouts c. Morse code
b. A camping site d. Persami activity
30. They arranged the program …(par.2), the italic word has the same meaning with …
a. made c. changed
b. moved d. practiced
31. The first paragraph of the text is called …
a. identification c. orientation
b. events d. description
Text for no 32 - 34
TRADITIONAL RAMAYANA BALLET
At Prambanan Open Air Theater
Every Monday and Thursday nights.
Shows begins at 7.30 pm.
Tickets available at tourist centers or at the ticket box.
Reservations: (0274) 3136593
32. Where will the performance be held?
a. At 7.30 pm
b. At tourist center
c. At Prambanan Open Air Theater
d. Every Monday and Thursday
33. The word reservation means that we can … for the tickets by phone.
a. borrow c. take
b. book d. watch
34. What time does the performance begin?
a. at 6.30 am c. at 7.30 am
b. at 6.30 pm d. at 7.30 pm
35. second – city – is – country – Surabaya
1 2 3 4 5
– the – our – biggest – in
6 7 8 9
The best arrangement is …