Daftar Link Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 1
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
Read the caution and answer the questions No. 1 to 2.
1. What does the text mean?
a. The animal is very expensive.
b. It is hazardous to buy the animal.
c. The animal is very dangerous.
d. It is not allowed to take its picture.
2. Where do you usually find this text?
a. In a pet house
b. In a zoo
c. In a park
d. In a garden
Read the text and answer No. 3 to 5.
3. “Finally, you did it!”
The word “finally” has a similar meaning with ….
a. at that time
b. at present
c. at last
d. in the past
4. Why did the writer send this card? Because the writer’s friend ….
a. graduated with the best achievement
b. passed his final examination
c. won the first prize competition
d. was really a good student
5. “You really deserve it, buddy”
The underlined word refers to … .
a. cum laude
c. the congratulation
d. the best achievement
Read the text and answer questions 6 and 8.
6. The message tells us about ….
a. stopping Dina’s Spanish class
b. informing Dina’s Spanish class
c. canceling Dina’s Spanish class
d. delaying Dina’s Spanish class
7. Which statement is TRUE?
a. Jeni’s Spanish class is finishing 20 minutes earlier than usual.
b. Dina’s Spanish class is finishing 30 minutes earlier than usual.
c. Dina’s Spanish class is on Thursday evening.
d. Jeni’s Spanish class is on Wednesday evening.
8. “Starting 30 minutes earlier than usual”
The underlined word means….
Read the text and answer questions 9 to 12.
9. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To announce the merriage.
b. To tell Annisa’s wedding party.
c. To invite someone to a wedding party.
d. To schedule Annissa’s wedding party.
10. “The honor of your presence is request ...”
The word “presence” has similar meaning to ....
11. When will the party be held?
a. In the evening.
b. In the morning.
c. At the daytime.
d. In the afternoon.
12. “The honor of your presence is request ...”
The word “your” refers to ...
Read the text and answer the questions 13 to 15.
13. The announcement is about ….
a. New member test
b. English Club
c. Final Test
d. Post Test
14. Based on the text which statement is NOT TRUE ….
a. The new member will have a test in Avi’s room
b. The new member should come after 7 a.m.
c. The test will be held on Friday, June 28th 2008.
d. The test is for new member.
15. The test will be done ….
a. in the morning
b. in the afternoon
c. in the evening
d. at noon
Read the text and answer questions 16 to 19.
Julia is a girl of medium height, and some what thin, she wears her hair in two plaits. She lives near my house.
We are same age. We go to the same school, and she sits next to me in the classroom. We do everything together. She is my best friend.
Julia and I share many interests. She likes to read, as I do she collects stamps, too, and we exchange them with one another. We like to discuss our school work and help each other with it.
I am fortunate to have Julia for a friend. She is friendly and ever willing to help others in difficulty. She is a good friend.
16. The text is mostly about ….
a. the writer’s best friend
b. Julia’s best friend
c. the writer’s hobby
d. Julia’s hobby
17. What is the main idea of the third paragraph?
a. Julia is friendly.
b. Julia and the writer have the same hobby.
c. The writer and Julia do not like to help each other.
d. The writer does not like to discuss her school work with Julia.
18. Which statement is NOT TRUE according to the text?
a. Julia lives near the writer’s house.
b. Julia’s hobby is collecting stamps.
c. Julia is the writer’s roommate.
d. Julia is the writer’s classmate.
19. “ I am fortunate to have Julia’s for a friend.”
What does the underlined word mean?
The text for questions no 20 and 23.
The Chrisye Concert was great. It was held on last Sunday in Jakarta Convention Center, Senayan Jakarta. The concert was accompanied by an orchestra lead by Erwin Gutawa. It was a wonderful orchestra and Erwin conducted excellently. Beside Chrisye there were some other singers, such as Sophia Latjuba, Ari Lasso and A. Rofiq. They did very amazing performances and sang beautifully. The audiences were satisfied with the concert.
20. What is the text about?
a. The Chrisye concert
b. The Erwin Gutawa concert
c. The performance of famous singers.
d. The concert of Shopia Latjuba and Ari Lassso
21. Which of the following sentences is NOT TRUE based on the text?
a. The Chrisye’s concert was excellent.
b. The Concert was exciting.
c. The performance was amazing.
d. The audience was unsatisfied.
22. How many singers were there in the concert?
23. They did very amazing performances.
The word ‘They’ here refers to ….
Read the text and answer questions 24 to 27.
- twine or string
- glue (hot glue works well)
This is how to do it:
1. Collect 2 bunches of twigs. One bunch (about six to eight) should be about 5 cm longer than your photo. The other bunch of twigs should be about 5 cm wider than your photo.
2. Arrange the twigs show that they surround the photo and extend outward about an inch direction. Tie the twigs at each corner using twine or string, making an “X” pattern.
3. Glue the photo onto the back of your twig frame. Hot glue works the best. Glue a small loop or string to the top batch of twigs for hanging the photo.
24. What does the text tell us about?
a. How to make a twig bunch.
b. How to make a photo album.
c. Making a twig frame.
d. Making a picture frame.
25. What should you do to hang the photo frame?
a. Tie the twigs to make an “X” pattern.
b. Use hot glue to paste the photo on the frame.
c. Attach a small loop of string to the center top of the frame.
d. Use two bunches of twigs, each longer or wider than the photo.
26. Which statement is correct based on the text above?
a. We need ties to tie the twig at each corner.
b. We need nails to stick the photo to the frame.
c. The twigs should not be longer than the photo
d. To make a twig frame we need 12 to 16 twigs.
27. “Glue a small loop of string …” (Step 3)
The underlined word is similar to ….
Read the text to answer questions no 28 to 32.
A rabbit once leaved in a forest with a lion. The lion was very proud. He looked down upon the rabbit. He often insulted her and beat a lot. The rabbit could stand it no longer. She made up her mind to get rid on the lion by a trick.
One day the rabbit came to the lion and said. “Good morning, sir! Just now I saw an animal over there that looked just like you. He said that he was the king of all the animals in the forest. He told all of us to obey him and be a servant”.
“Didn’t you tell him about me?” roared the lion.
“Yes I did,” said the rabbit. “I told him how strong you were, but he said that no animal was so strong as he was”
The lion was very angry and roared. “Where is he? Where is he?”
The rabbit took the lion to a deep well and said, “He is down over there in the well”
The hastened to the well and looked angrily at the water. “Yes, there he is. He flew down at his enemy into the well and was drowned.
28. What does the text tell us about?
a. A rabbit and a lion
b. All animals in the forest
c. A king and his servants
d. A clever rabbit and his friends
29. What is the main idea of the paragraph two?
a. A lion tricked a rabbit
b. A rabbit was tricked by a lion
c. A lion was tricked by a rabbit
d. A rabbit was drowned into the well
30. The statements below make the lion angry, EXCEPT….
a. “I told him how strong you were.”
b. “He told all of us to obey him and be his servants.”
c. “He said that no animal was so strong as he was.”
d. “He said that he was the king of all animals in the forest.”
31. From the text above we know what the lion saw in the well was ….
a. his own friend
b. a drowning lion
c. another lion in the water
d. the shadow of himself
32 ... “I told him how strong you were …” (Paragraph 2)
What does the underlined word refer to?
a. The rabbit
b. The lion
c. The king
d. The animal
Read the text to answer questions 33 and 34.
Specially for infants and children
Indication : Sore throat, cough, abnormal secretion of sputa
Dosage : Infants under months (one teaspoonful 2 x daily)
Infants over 6 months (one teaspoonful 3 x daily)
Adults : 1 – 2 teaspoonfuls (3 x daily)
Or as prescribed by the physician (1 tsp = 5 ml)
Available : in bottles of 60/90 ml
Store in warm place!
33. This medicine is used for ….
a. infants only
b. children only
c. infants over 6 months
d. infants, children, and adults
34. We can buy the medicine ….
a. in bottles of 5 ml
b. in the tablets or pills
c. both tablets and bottles
d. in bottles of 60 ml or 90 ml
Read the text to answer questions 35 and 39.
Our body consists of three parts according to the form of the skeleton. They are the head, the body itself and the limbs. Each part has a lot of organs with their functions.
The organs on the head are the brain, eyes, ears nose, mouth, neck, etc. The body consists of the breast, back shoulders and the internal organs, such as the lungs, heart, liver, stomach, etc. Arms and legs are the limbs. All the organs have their functions. The eyes are for seeing, the ears are for hearing, the legs are for walking, and so on.
In some ways, our body is like a machine. It needs energy to work. The energy of the machine is formed from fuel burnt the engine combined with oxygen from the air. Our body needs food and oxygen, too. Each organ of the body needs energy to do its function. But it does not only it functions. It needs to grow and to change the damage cells.
The food we eat must be nutritious. It must contain carbohydrate, proteins, vitamins and minerals. Carbohydrate is to make energy. Protein is use to grow. Vitamins and minerals are used to keep healthy or change to damage cells.
The nutritious food must not be expensive. We can get carbohydrate from rice, bread etc. We must eat eggs, fish, meat and nuts, to get proteins. And we get minerals if we eat salt and salted fish etc.
35. What does the text tell us about? It tells us about ….
a. our body
b. our skeleton
36. What is the main idea of the fifth paragraph?
a. How to change the damage cells.
b. How to obtain carbohydrate.
c. The way we can get nutritious food.
d. The way we can keep healthy.
37. Why is our body like a machine? Because ….
a. It consists of three parts.
b. It needs energy to work.
c. It is formed from fuel burnt by engine.
d. It needs to grow and change the damage cells.
38. “It needs to grow and to change the damage cells.” (Paragraph 3)
The underlined word has the similar meaning as ….
a. to save
b. to fill
c. to recover
d. to replace
39. “It needs energy to work.” (Paragraph 3)
The word “It” refers to ….
Read the text and answer questions 40 to 42.
VISIT BEAUTIFUL BALI
Enjoy Bali’s beautiful beaches visit the art city of Ubud! Stay in Asia’s finest hotels. Buy beautiful souvenirs. See Mount Agung! … and much more.
We’ve got it all! Come and see the art shops, the temples, and the exotic dances. Come and try our restaurants.
Call Citra Tour, Phone 62-31-5087062.
40. The advertisement above is about ….
a. souvenirs from Bali.
b. art city of Ubud.
c. Asia’s Finest Hotel
d. Tourist resorts in Bali
41. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To inform some restaurants in Bali.
b. To promote some tourist resorts in Bali.
c. To announce soma finest hotels in Bali.
d. To show some beaches in Bali.
42. “Call Citra Tour, Phone 62-31-5087062.
The underlined word has the same meaning with ….
Read the text and answer questions 43 to 45.
Well, here I am in Amsterdam. It is very warm here, and the sea is nice for swimming. The women here are beautiful, and very friendly. But, I miss you Jody. Please come and stay with me in Amsterdam. Can you take the 13:25 flight from London to Amsterdam on November 26th? I will meet you at the airport.
All my love
43. The letter tells us about ….
a. Jody activities in Amsterdam.
b. Rico’s experience in Amsterdam.
c. Jody’s flight to Amsterdam.
d. Rico’s feeling in Amsterdam.
44. Which statement is NOT true based on the letter?
a. Rico invites Jodi to come to Amsterdam.
b. Rico takes the 13.25 flight from London.
c. Rico is in Amsterdam now.
d. Rico longs for Jody.
45. ‘The women are beautiful’
Which is the synonym of the underlined word?
Read the text and answer questions 46 to 48.
Hotels … (46) accommodation where guests can rent a bed, sometimes a bunk bed in a dormitory and share a common bathroom, kitchen and lounge. Rooms can be for individual or a group of people, although … (47) rooms are increasingly common in all types of hotels. All hotels are … (48) cheaper for both the operator and traveler; many hotels employ their long term residents as desk clerks in exchange for free accommodation.
46. a. provide
47. a. normal
48. a. specially
49. The best arrangements of following words are ….
that – sick – your – grandmother – is – are – sorry – we – to – hear
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
a. 3 – 4 – 6 – 7 – 9 – 10 – 1 – 8 – 5 – 2
b. 3 – 4 – 7 – 9 – 10 – 1 – 8 – 6 – 5 – 2
c. 8 – 5 – 7 – 9 – 10 – 1 – 3 – 4 – 6 – 2
d. 8 – 6 – 7 – 9 – 10 – 1 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 2
50. 1. It is in India
2. He built it as a tomb for her wife.
3. The Tajmahal is made of white marble.
4. The Tajmahal is one of the famous and beautiful buildings in the world.
5. It was built by an Indian Emperor who lives about 350 years ago.
6. It is richly decorated and took many years to build.
The best arrangement of the jumbled sentences above is …
a. 3 – 1 – 6 – 5 – 4 – 2
b. 4 – 1 – 5 – 2 – 3 – 6
c. 3 – 2 – 4 – 6 – 5 – 1
d. 4 – 6 – 5 – 3 – 2 – 1
1. A 26. D
2. C 27. B
3. C 28. B
4. A 29. C
5. D 30. A
6. D 31. D
7. C 32. B
8. A 33. B
9. B 34. D
10. B 35. A
11. A 36. C
12. A 37. B
13. A 38. D
14. B 39. A
15. A 40. D
16. A 41. B
17. B 42. C
18. C 43. D
19. A 44. B
20. B 45. D
21. D 46. A
22. A 47. A
23. C 48. C
24. C 49. D
25. A 50. B