Daftar Link Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 1
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
Read the following caution and answer question.
1. From the text we know that….
a. we may not make the floor wet
b. we may not trespass the floor
c. we might slip if we step on it
d. we should mop the floor
2 It means that … .
a. drivers can ride as fast as the kangaroo can do on the road.
b. Kangaroos often cross here so drivers must stop them soon.
c. drivers must be careful because kangaroos can cross suddenly.
d. drivers can't pass through the road because of the kangaroo’s crossing.
The following greeting card is for number 3 and 4
3. The text is….
a. expressions of regret at the dead of someone
b. greetings said to someone on their birthday
c. good wishes on someone promotion
d. greetings said for newborn baby
4. The word “wish” above has the same meaning as … .
The following short messaging service is for question 5.
5. Who will have a birthday party tonight?
A. Mr. Suhel
6. From the text we may conclude that Kate sent the letter on January….
Text for no 11 - 13
I have a new member in my family. It is a cat. I call it Keket.
Keket has soft white fur and likes to click its paws. It is also very curious and likes to explore its new surroundings. It seems to like milk and fish a lot and waits eagerly as I prepare its meal.
Besides, the cat that my father took from the road is very important for me. It gives me some lessons about “cat talk”. When it is near me it always purrs. This expresses its friendship with me. When I do my homework it often bumps its head with mine. I know this is the way to say hello. When it is curious it sticks its whiskers stright out and twitches with excitement. Sometimes it approaches something carefully with ears pricked forward. This shows it alert. When it stalks a bird under the banyan tree beside my house it waves its tail. This shows that it is trying to make up its mind whether to creep or pounce. As soon as it has made up its mind the waving usually stops.
Of course, I sometimes get angry with Keket. When it feels threatened it hisses and spits. It thrashes its tail and shows its fangs. Its ears lie flat and its eyes dilate.
Keket seems to like me a lot. I know this because it always follows me wherever I go. I thank God for giving me such nice cat.
11. What is the text about?
a. Some cat talk.
b. A cat named Keket.
c. Some favorite pets.
d. The way to get good cats.
12. The following statements are true about Keket, except … .
a. It is a cat with soft fur and likes to click its paws.
b. The writer thinks that it likes him very much.
c. When it makes up its mind it waves its tail.
d. The writer’s father found it under the banyan tree.
13. “I know this is the way to say hello.”
What does the word”this” refer to?
a. Doing homework
b. Bumping heads.
c. Expressing friendship
d. Taking the cat.
Text for no 14 -17
One morning, I got up with the feeling that the day was going to be an unlucky one for me. How right it was I found that it was already 6.15 a.m.
I rushed into the bathroom. I did not see a place of soap lying on the floor. I stopped on it and slipped, almost breaking my back in the process.
Then, I went into the dining room for my breakfast. I gulped down the tea without realizing that it was very hot. It burnt my tongue. I spat it out and could not eat anything, because my tongue hurt. I got dressed and rushed to the bus stop.
Unfortunately, I just missed the bus. My heart sank and I knew that I would be late for school.
When I reached school, the teacher took down my name. The teacher scolded me for being late. To my humiliation, I was made to stand out side the class. I was so upset by the incident that I could not study properly, but worse to come.
After school, I was on my way home, when something hard hit me on my head. Someone had thrown a bag of bones out of the window and it landed on me. I was boiling the rage but could do nothing. However, luckily for me, this only raised a small lump on my head.
I managed to reach home safe and sound and did not dare to go out again for the rest of the day.
14. What did the text tell about?
15. Why did the teacher scold him?
a. He teased her.
b. He came late.
c. He made a noise.
d. He humiliated his friends.
16. Which of the following sentence is true, based on the text above?
a. He slept on the floor and almost slipped.
b. He went into the bathroom in a hurry.
c. He didn’t come late to school.
d. He felt very lucky and happy.
17. “This only raised a small lump on my head.” (the sixth paragraph, line 3)
What does the underlined word refer to?
a. Someone’s throwing bones.
b. One of someone’s rocks.
c. One’s stepping on the window.
d. Someone jumping to the stair.
Text for no 18 - 20
18. What is the aim o the text?
a. How to make fried chicken
b. How to mix fried chicken
c. How to make ingredient
d. How to cook chicken
19. How many steps are there in the text?
20. Finding the meaning of a particular word/phrase/sentence
“A dash of chili powder”. The underlined word means….
a. small amount
b. small number
c. large amount
d. large number
Text for no 21 - 24
Read the following text and answer questions 21 - 24.
21. The text mostly talks about ….
a. the king of Kuripan
b. the king’s son in law
c. Princess Mandalika’s hair
d. Princess Mandalika
22. Why did Princess Mandalika die? Because ….
a. she didn’t want the princes killed each other because of her
b. the king forced her to marry the prince
c. she didn’t want to marry the prince
d. she didn’t like the king
23. What is the main idea of paragraph 3 ?
a. The reason why Mandalika died.
b. How the king choose his son in law.
c. The reason why the princes kill each other.
d. An arrow shooting competition between the princes.
24. The word ‘they’ in the last sentence of paragraph 3 refers to ….
a. Mandalika and princes
b. The king and princes
c. Princes Mandalika and the king
d. The king and Mandalika
Text for no 25 - 26
High quality and great taste snacks
Keep in refrigerator to keep it crispy
Serving Size : 30 g
Serving per package : ± 7
Total energy : 160 kcal
Energy from fat : 90 kcal
Total Fat 10g 18%
Protein 4g 8%
Total Carbohydrate 14g 4%
Dietary Fiber 2g 8%
Natrium/Sodium 210g 9%
Calium/Potassium 110g 3%
Not significant source of vitamin A and Vitamin C
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calories diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
25. Which nutrition has the highest percentage in Kacang Atom Garuda?
26.Where do we keep the snack to make it crispy?
a. In the refrigerator.
b. In the jar.
c. In the cupboard
d. In the can.
Text for no 27 - 31
27. What is the goal of the text?
a. To tell how gold is made
b. To give information about gold
c. To describe the type of gold
d. To describe rare ornaments
28. The following are associated with gold, except….
29. It will be priced forever because … priced could be replaced by ….
30… . because it is beautiful, rare and useful. Rare is something ….
a. easy to find
b. easy to seek
c. difficult to find
d. difficult to make
Breakfast is provided, free for charge. We also have special discounts on of drink in our restaurant. For all registered guests. On top of that, there is a fifty percent discount for children below 12 at our restaurant. We are located close to the apple garden and butterfly farm. You can also see the sunset and the sunrise from your room. Children would also be entitled to free horse riding lesson every morning.
Rp. 430,000,00,- per night.
COOL, HEAVEN BATU HIGHLAND,
Reservation : (0341) 7121000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
32. The text is a kind of …
33. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To entertain the readers.
b. To attract the people
c. To report an even
d. To conclude a story
34.What service is not given free for a charge?
b. Beautiful scenery
c. Horse riding
d. Food and drink at restaurant.
The following text is for questions 35 - 37
Happy New Year! How are you?
I’m fine. I’m usually in Bandung for celebrating
The New Year, but this year I’m going to my
grandfather’s house in Jogjakarta. I like Jogjakarta in
December. Many streets are decorated with lamps.
Many people go shopping in Malioboro Street at
this time of year. My grandfather says that
there are many foreign tourists in Jogjakarta in December. Why don’t you come, too? We can go to Parangtritis beach, Prambanan temple or Sultan Palace. Where do you usually go for the New Year?
Well, that’s all for now.
35. W here will Garda spend his time to celebrate the New Year?
a. In Bandung.
b. In Jogjakarta.
c. In Malioboro Street.
d. In Parangtritis and Prambanan.
36. Where do people go shopping in Jogjakarta in December?
a. Prambanan temple.
b. Parangtritis beach.
c. The Sultan Palace.
d. Malioboro Street.
37.Who says that there are many foreign tourists in Jogjakarta in December?
a. Garda’s grandfather.
b. Nana’s grandfather.
Text for no 38 – 42
The polar bear is a very big white bear. We call it the polar bear because it lives inside the Arctic Circle near the North Pole. There are no polar bears at the South Pole. The polar bears live in the North Pole. There is only snow, ice and water. There is no any land.
These bears three meters long and weigh 450 kilos. They can stand up on their back legs because they have very wide feet. They can use their front legs like arms. The polar bears can swim well. They can swim 120 kilometers out into the water. They catch fish and sea animals for food. They go into the sea when they are afraid.
People like to kill the polar bears for their beautiful white coats. The governments of Canada, the US and Russian say that no one can kill the polar bears now. They do not want all these beautiful animals die.
Taken from Hello May 2008
38. What does the passage mainly discussed?
a. The size of polar bears
b. The place polar bears live
c. The reason why people hunt the polar bears
d. The description of polar bears
39. A polar bear can stand up on their back legs because ….
a. they are very strong
b. they have wide feed
c. they have wide legs
d. they are wild animals
40. Which is not true about polar bears?
a. A polar bear goes into the sea because they are hungry
b. A polar bear weighs about 450 kilos
c. A polar bear is three meter long
d. A polar bear can swim 120 kms out into the water
41. A polar goes into the sea when it is afraid. Afraid is closes in meaning to …
42. What is the main idea of the last paragraph?
a. Polar bears are very big animals and dangerous.
b. The polar bears are tame animals and protected by US
c. Polar bears live at the North Pole
d. Polar bears are hunted because of their beautiful white coats.
Fill the blank with the suitable words. No 43 - 46
Rain always comes from clouds. But where do clouds come from? How does all the water get into the sky? The water in the ocean is (43)… when the sun shines on it. Some of this water goes up into the sky and makes clouds. The wind..(44). the clouds for hundreds of kilometers. The clouds meet the cold air in the sky. Then we will see drops of water after condensation of clouds to water. The drops of water are (45)...
The rain falls and runs into the river. Rivers run into the oceans. And the water from the oceans changes into clouds and becomes rain. So water is always moving .(46) oceans to clouds to rain to rivers to oceans.
43. a. warm
44. a. asks
45. a. clouds
46. a. on
The good order arrangement of the following words are … .
a. 8 1 4 2 5 7 6 3 9
b. 4 2 1 9 5 7 6 8 3
c. 8 6 2 9 4 1 3 5 7
d. 4 2 3 1 9 5 6 8 7
48. a better – keep – life – always – clean – for – our – environment
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
49. Arrange the jumbled sentences into a good paragraph.
1. He knew which the garlands were made of real flowers when the bees from the garden hovered around it.
2. He decided to use his brain to solve the problem when his eyes failed to guide him.
3. He couldn’t tell the garlands apart because they both looked exactly the same.
4. King Solomon was famous for his wisdom.
5. He ordered the servant to open the window overlooking the garden
a. 4 1 5 3 2
b. 4 2 5 3 1
c. 4 3 2 5 1
d. 4 5 2 1 3
50. Arrange hese sentences into a good paragraph.
2. However, hunters kill them for their skin and farmers clear the forest for land.
3. Tigers are the largest of the big cats, with huge head.
4. Now they live only on special reserves.
5. Tigers live in the forest of Asia, Sumatra and Java.
6. That’s why they are becoming very rare.
7. The average male tiger’s body grows to over 2 m long, plus a 1 m long tail.
Which one is the best arrangement of the sentences above?