Daftar Link Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 1
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
1. Read this notice.
What does it mean?
a. We should ride our vehicle in this area.
b. Pedestrian are not allowed in this area.
c. We should all be pedestrians.
d. We should walk in this area
The text is for question number 2 and 3
Congratulation on your achievement in English!
You’re really the best
Keep up the good work
2. From the text we can conclude that …
a. Dewi got high score in English
b. Dewi congratulates to Indry for her best effort.
c. Dewi likes English very much
d. Indri is the cleverest student in English
3. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To give information
b. To invite someone
c. To express an impression
d. To ask or confirmation
4. Read this notice. It’s put on the shop.
What does the notice mean?
a. There are no shoplifters in the shop
b. Costumer are not allowed to lift the goods themselves
c. Thieves will be reported
d. The shop will be close soon
The text is for question number 5 to7
5. What is the message about?
a. Giving information about English speech contest
b. Asking Ambar to attend the English speech contest
c. Asking Ambar about the English speech contest
d. Reminding Ambar about English speech contest
6. From the text we know that the English speech contest will be held …
a. at night c. in the evening
b. in the morning d. in the afternoon
7. Look at this traffic sign.
The sign means that we mustn’t …
a. Turn left c. Turn around
b. Turn right d. Pass the way
Read the following text and answer questions.
8. What is the purpose of the texts!
a. To describe something in general.
b. To tell about the past event.
c. To amuse the reader.
d. To describe about particular thing.
9. Who is the winner of an English Poetry Reading Competition in Sempu?
a. Sua and Ayu.
b. Dian Wahyu Dinata
c. Dian’s friends
d. Dian’s teacher
10. When did Dian Wahyu Dinata meet Sue and Ayu?
a. Before an English Poetry Reading Competition.
b. When Dian invited Kang Guru.
c. Early February 2008.
d. When Sue and Ayu came early February 2008.
11. Which statement is TRUE based on the letter above?
a. Sue and Ayu have one question for Kang Guru.
b. Sue and Ayu live in Maron.
c. Dian Wahyu Dinata is not the winner of an English Poetry Reading Competition.
d. The writer of the letter is Dian Wahyu Dinata.
Read the following text and answer questions 12 and 13.
Please come to my new house party.
I’d be glad if you come to my new house party at:
Date : 14th Marc 2009
Time : 6.00 – 7.00 p.m
Place : Sky land No. 26 California
We will be waiting for your coming
Andrea and Family
12. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To give an information
b. To invite somebody
c. To remain someone else
d. To ask for confirmation
13. How long will the party take place?
a. one minutes c. Sixty minutes
b. There hours d. Two hours
Read the following text and answer questions 14 to 16.
14. What does the advertisement tell us about?
a. Interesting Job vacancy.
b. International furniture.
c. Production manager vacancy.
d. Furniture Company in Jepara.
15. What position is required?
a. Company manager
b. Computer operator
c. English speaker
d. Production manager
16. The following are requirement needed, except…
a. Good communication skills
b. Fluent in English even spoken and written
c. Proficient in machine
d. Experienced in the job
Read the following text and answer questions 17 to 20.
17. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To describe the kind of special drink.
b. To inform the readers about the drink.
c. Telling the ingredient of a drink.
d. Describing the step to make the drink.
18. Which following is not needed in the text?
a. Water lemon
19. “How to make it…... the word “it” refers to………..
b. Grape Cruz
c. Fresh strawberry
d. Water lemon
20. How many kinds of fruit are mentioned in the text
Read the following text and answer questions 21 and 22.
21. What is the announcement about?
a. Information for meeting in the school hall.
b. Direction of national examination.
c. Instruction to go to the hall.
d. Inviting together in the school hall.
22. Mr. Sangaji, our headmaster, will say something about the national examination.
The underlined word has similar meaning with………
a. Test c. games
b. Contest d. Competition
The text is for questions 23 to 26.
23. What is the purpose of the text above?
a. To describe a little poor sparrow.
b. To amuse the reader.
c. To explain how to get a little sparrow.
d. To inform a bout the greedy ill-tempered woman.
24. Why did the bird return to its previous nest?
a. It missed it previous nest.
b. It bored with the kind hearted man.
c. The ill-temper old woman cut its tongue.
d. It would not live together with the kind hearted man.
25. The moral values we can get from the story are except…
a. We will get result from what we have done.
b. You will get nothing from your act.
c. Good deed gets rewards.
d. The bad gets punishments.
26. They walked along the way…
The underline word refers to?
a. The kind hearted man and the bird.
b. The ill-tempered woman and the woman.
c. The man and his wife.
d. The wife and the ill-tempered woman.
The text is for questions 27 to 29.
27. What is the story about?
a. Worm’s family.
b. Lost ugly worm child.
c. Beautiful butterfly in the world.
d. A little ugly worm driven out by her mom.
28. “The ugly worm met big butterfly” is main idea of the….paragraph
29. One day, you will turn into a beautiful butterﬂy.”
The antonym of the underlined word is
a. Move to
Read the following text and answer questions.
I am fourteen years old. I have little brother his name is John. He is five years younger than me.
Two week ago John had a cancer. My mother tried to cure him by giving a medicine. The next day, John wasn’t getting better. So she took him to the hospital.
In the hospital, the doctor examined him, then doctor said that he had acute cancer. My mother was very worried. My father tried to calm her down because John illness was not very bad. The is still hope.” Said the doctor to my mother”. Everyday, the doctor looked after John and gave him the best treatment and medicine.
At last, John got well after weeks treatment. The doctor told us that critical time had passed and John can go home soon.
30. The texts tell us about?
a. John’s cancer.
b. John’s physical condition.
c. John experience of having cancer.
d. How to cure John cancer.
31. What is the main idea of first paragraph?
a. John is hospitalized.
b. John had acute cancer.
c. A little brother named John.
d. Writer’s experience.
32. How old is John?
a. 9 years old
b. 10 years old
c. 11 years old
d. 12 ears old
33. Why did John mother take him to the hospital?
a. He cried all the time.
b. His illness got worse.
c. It difficult to get the medicine for him.
d. He wanted to be hospitalized.
34. The writer’s point of view is from the………person
The text is for questions 35 to 37.
Badminton is one of the popular sports in Indonesia. Many people like playing it very much. It can be played indoors and outdoors. However, most players play it in doors. Nowadays there are many badminton halls in our country.
Badminton is not a cheap sport. We need a net, rackets and shuttlecocks to play badminton. We can get them in a sport shop. We need to spend a lot of money in order to get good nets, rackets and shuttlecock.
Susi susanti is the best woman badminton player that we have. She is one of the best woman players in the world. She spent much money for badminton in the past. Now she gets facilities from the government and her sponsor.
35. What is the main idea of paragraph three?
a. Susi susanti is the best woman badminton player
b. The equipment for playing badminton
c. The facilities of badminton players
d. The way to be a good badminton player
36. The purpose of the text is…
a. To entertain the reader.
b. To describe a particular thing.
c. To describe something in general.
d. To retell the past event.
37. “Need to spend a lot of money ……”
The word “spend” has close meaning with….
a. Earn c. Lend
b. Pay out d. Give
Read the following text and answer questions 38.
38. What does Kathy want George to do in the bus station?
a. Have chat we her.
b. Meet her in the bus station.
c. Has something to give.
d. Has something to discuss.
The text is for questions 39 to 41.
39. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To retell the writer experience.
b. To describe the writer’s experience.
c. To describe how the writer pick her friend.
d. To asking information when receiver will come.
40. What will Ratih show to Putri’s family?
a. A new Place
b. A new park
c. A new rail way station
d. A new train
41. Who is Putri?
a. Ratih’s Mother.
b. Ratih’s sister.
c. Ratih’s auntie.
d. Ratih’s cousin.
The text is for questions 42 to 43.
42. How do we use Dellia Aromatherapy?
a. Avoid shaking well before spraying.
b. Don’t shake well before spraying.
c. Shake well before spying.
d. Shake well after spraying.
43. Where do we spy Dellia aromatherapy?
a. In the clothe c. In our Bodies
b. In the rooms d. in the cars.
Read the following text and answer questions 44 to 46.
A hotel is the home of the guests and tourist when they are away from home. The first …….. (44) for the guests have of a hotel is the doorman and the bellboy at the door and the clerks at the front desk who greet them. The guest often forms their opinions of the hotel by the reception they …….(45)The guest are usually happy if ……..(46) feel welcome and can get to their rooms quickly.
44. a. Decision c. Definition
b. Impression d. Relation
45. a. Receive c. Deceive
b. Refuse d. give
46. a. Them c. They
b. Their d. our
47. Rearrange the following jumble words into good sentence.
Difficult – to – is – it – passive – too – understand – Voice
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
a. 4 – 3 – 6 – 7 -2 – 1 – 5 - 8
b. 4 – 3 – 1 – 6 – 7 – 2 – 5 – 8
c. 4 – 3 – 7 – 6 – 1 – 2 – 5 – 6
d. 4 – 3 – 6 – 1 – 2 – 7 – 5 – 8
48. the people – if – season – longer – the dry – of hunger – will – die – lost – here
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
49. Arrange the sentences below into a good paragraph?
1) She sewed the cloth carefully using a sewing machine
2) Mother made a dress for Nadia last week. First, mother took the measurement of her waist.
3) Nadia looked very happy trying on her new dress
4) Then she made a pattern of the dress.
5) After that mother cut the pattern using a pair of scissors.
50. Arrange the following sentences into a good paragraph.
1) School buses are often recognizable by their orange-yellow color.
2) They are school buses and commercial buses.
3) Commercial buses ma serve routes which are not accessible by other forms of public transport.
4) It is used to transport students to and form school.
5) Generally, there are two kinds of busses.
The best arrangement is…..