Daftar Link Bahasa Inggris SMA
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 56
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 55
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 54
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 53
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 52
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 51
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 50
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 49
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 48
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 47
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 46
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 45
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 44
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 43
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 42
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 41
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 40
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 39
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 38
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 37
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 36
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 35
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 34
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 33
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 1
- THE LEGEND OF TANDUK ALAM - Cerita Rakyat dalam Ba...
- THE GOLDEN SNAIL - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE EAGLE-QUEEN - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE CRYING STONE - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE BUGGY CART - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- TELAGA WARNA - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- NASREDDIN - A MAN WITH THOUSANDS OF IDEAS - Cerit...
- AFFANDI THE GREAT ARTIST - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Ba...
- A MINANGKABAU BOY - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Ing...
- 2000++ Kata-kata Bahasa Inggris yang sering digunakan
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
Cameroon is a West African country of ten million people which has been very successful in growing food for its people, unlike many other West African countries. Since 1971 it has doubled its output of major foodstuffs such as maize and potatoes. Now it is one of the few African countries able to feed itself. This was not the case five years ago when the country was only 75-80% self-sufficient in food. Although isolated pockets of hunger still remain, the World Bank nowadays gives Cameroon money to sustain, not to achieve, self-sufficiency in food production.
1. The text tells us about ….
A. West African countries
B. Cameroon’s ability to feed its people
C. major foodstuffs in West Africa
D. Cameroon’s food production
E. food self-sufficiency
2. Which the following statements is TRUE about Cameroon?
A. The World Bank financially supports Cameroon to maintain its self-sufficiency.
B. Cameroon is the biggest and richest country among West African countries.
C. It was the World Bank which financed the production of food in Cameroon.
D. Similar to other West African countries, Cameroon has always been self-sufficient.
E. Cameroon has succeeded in its food production because of the fertility of its soil.
Continued progress in advanced technology is not necessary. Already the technical progress in our world has caused severe pollution in the air and in the water. Although the technical progress in previous years has been helpful, recent technology has significantly increased pollution. Another reason to stop technical progress is that many inventions which were developed for good causes are now also used for powerful weapons or have been found to have serious side effects. For example, pesticide put inside particle board to prevent termites has now been found to be toxic to human life. Technology does not always bring good effects; for example, computers do much work faster than man, but then man loses is job to a machine. Because no man can guarantee that technology will have only good effects and will be used only for the benefit of man, we should delay the continued development of technology.
3. The author’s purpose in writing this paragraph is …
A. to describe pollution caused by advanced technology
B. to show how advantageous advanced technology is for human beings
C. to have people stop developing advanced technology
D. to explain what further inventions in technology should be made
E. to make people implement advanced technology
4. Advanced technology has made people’s lives more comfortable;
A. it is causing a lot of damage to the environment
B. many inventions were developed for good causes
C. it help people to kill termites through pesticides
D. many people are no longer unemployed
E. it is useful and beneficial to people
A natural disaster is a terrible accident, e.g. a great flood, a big fire or an earthquake. It usually causes great suffering and loss of a large sum of money. The casualties are injured or died. Some people are homeless and need medical care.
Floods occur when the water of rivers, lakes, or streams overflow their banks and pour onto the surrounding land. Floods are caused by many different things. Often heavy rainstorms that last for a brief can cause a flood. But not all heavy storms are followed by flooding. If the surrounding land is flat and can absorb the water, no flooding will occur. If, however, the land is hard and rocky, heavy rain cannot be absorbed. Where the banks are low, a river may overflow and flood adjacent lowland.
In many part of the world flood are caused by tropical storms called hurricanes or typhoons. They bring destructive winds of high speed, torrents of rain, and flooding. When a flood occurs, the destruction to surrounding land can be severe. Whole villages and towns are sometimes swept away by water pouring swiftly over the land. Railroad track blocked and uprooted from their beds. Highways are washed away.
When a building caught fire, the firemen pitched in to help battle the blaze. Before the pumps were invented, people formed bucket brigades to fight fires. Standing side by side, they formed a human chain from the fire to nearby well or river. They passed buckets of water from to hand to be poured on the flames.
The damage of the fire did depend a great deal on where it happened. In the country or a small village, only a single house might burn down. But in crowded cities, fire often destroy whole blocks and neighborhoods before being controlled.
5. When is flood more likely to happen?
A. When heavy rainstorms happen on flat land
B. When rainstorms happen on hard rocky land
C. When heavy rainstorms happen on forest land
D. When the water of the rivers overflow into absorbing land
E. When banks of the river are adjacent to lowland
6. All the following information are natural disasters, except ….
A. Rain C. flood E. earthquake
B. Storm D. hurricane
7. Why do hurricanes or typhoons usually cause great destruction? Because they…
A. bring destruction winds and torrential rains
B. are heavy enough to cause flood
C. are heavy storms
D. are hard winds
E. are tropical storms
8. Modern fire brigade use … to fight fire.
A. buckets of water D. fire pump
B. spraying sand E. fire arm
C. human chain
Few people now remember the sinking of the great passenger sip ‘Colossus’ exactly fifty years ago. The numbers who were actually save from her was small, and some of those have died in the years since, so that those who are still alive today can be counted on the fingers of one hand.
9. The main topic of the paragraph above is…
A. the sinking of ‘Colossus’
B. the great ship
C. the remembering ship
D. the ship number
E. the saved ‘Colossus’
10. The following statements are correct according to the text above, except…
A. Few people remember the sinking of ‘Colossus’ exactly fifty years ago.
B. There were small number who were safe.
C. There were small number who had died.
D. There are only a few people who are still alive today.
E. The sinking ‘Colossus’ have the great passenger.
11. The words below have association with the internet, except ….
A. website D. email
B. browsing E. excell
12. Rini : I’m sorry for disturbing you but I need your help.
Rina : It’s OK.
From the dialogue above we can conclude that Rini expresses
A. Opinion D. Agreement
B. Tsunami E. sympathy
13. Dian didn’t live here anymore. She …. last month.
A. Moved D. had moved
B. Is moved E. is moving
14. The house …. when my grandma comes.
A. Is cleaning
B. Is being cleaned
C. Have been cleaned
D. Is cleaned
15. The car …. by the mechanic.
A. Is repairing
C. will repair
D. is repaired
16. She has …. to be a great musician.
A. lack D. disadvantage
B. genius E. modern
17. Many people die on the street every year …. traffic accidents.
A. because D. so
B. and E. that
C. because of
18. Dian : Do you have any string?
Dea : What is it for?
Dian : I need it for my physics experiment.
From the dialogue above we know that Dea is …
A. Asking for purpose
B. Asking apology
C. Giving opinion
E. expressing ability
19. Andy : Rene, why do you got to the fitness center?
Rene : I want to be a member of it. I’ll do some exercise … get a healthy body
A. because D. since
B. because of E. so
C. In order to
20. Yara : Excuse me, I don't know how to get to the post office. Can you show me
how to get there ?
Dian : Sure. You go along this way and turn left when you meet the boulevard.
Then, you walk about two blocks and the post office is on your right,
besides the bakery
A. Yara gives instruction
B. Dian gives instruction
C. Dian gives opinion
D. Yara gives opinion
E. Dian expresses regret
21. Fanny : Let's try the pudding. I make it myself.
Ria : Thanks. Ehm… It's very delicious. ……………?
Fanny : It's easy. Mix a pack of pudding instant, a glass of sugar, a glass of water,
and two glass of coconut oil. Boil it together for fifteen minutes and add
a little salt to it. Switch of the fire and pour it into a bowl. Put it in the
refrigerator for twenty minutes and you'll get a delicious pudding.
A. Can you make it
B. How do you make it
C. Why do you make it
D. How much do you make it
E. Why don’t you make it
22. Ida said, "I like watching action movies." The reported speech for the quoted one above is…
A. Ida said that she liked watching action movies
B. Ida said that I liked watching action movies
C. Ida said that I will like watching action movies
D. Ida said that she had liked watching action movies
E. Ida said that I had liked watching action movies
23. Vina : Hi, Nana. How's your contest?
Nana : It's too bad. I …. I can't do my best.
A. Apology D. suggest
B. Regret E. like
24. Dido : I suppose that you always wear dark colour clothes, so you look elder
than you actually are. ….
Fetty : OK. I'll try.
The suitable expression to fill in the blanks above is …..
A. Do you like it?
B. Are you okay?
C. May I help you?
D. Would it be possible for you to wear the colourful ones?
E. Do you mean colourful ones?
25. Pat : Hi, I guess you are a new student. My name is Patricia. Call me Pat
Julia : I'm Julia.
Pat : Nice to meet you, too
A. How do you do
B. How are you
C. How are things
D. Nice to meet you
E. Glad to see you
26. A : When I called you, no one was at your house.
B : Yes, that's right. I …………. The garden
B. was weeding
D. have weeded
E. am weeding
27. People who want to see the collection of ancient objects that are closely related to
history can go to the museum.
The word closest in meaning to the underlined one is ………..
28. A porter : Excuse me, ……….?
Mr. Andri : Thanks a lot, I can manage it myself.
A. would you like me to carry your suitcase
B. would you mind bringing my suitcase
C. would you like to bring his suitcase
D. could you bring my suitcase
E. may you bring my suitcase
29. X : Excuse me, sir. May I close the door? It's windy outside
Y : Oh, sure
In the dialogue, X is asking for …..
30. Jennifer : Would you come to our workshop tomorrow ?
Alison : That would be great
In the dialogue Jennifer is giving Alison ….
A. an order
B. a comment
C. an advice
D. a suggestion
E. an invitation
31. X : Hi, Rin. Would you accompany me to the book store?
Y : Oh, that's great. I'd love to.
The underlined sentence is used to ……….
A. decline an invitation
B. accept an invitation
C. invite someone to go
D. ask for permission
E. ask for one's agreement
32. Erlina : I heard that Irwan worked as tour guide at Tribuana tour and Travel
Ferdi : Right, he can speak many languages like English, Frech, Dutch and
Erlina : Wow, that's great!
The underlined words are expressing ….
A. Ability D. agreement
B. Pleasure E. possibility
33. A : What is your favorite game?
B : ……………...
A. I really hate playing cards
B. I'm very keen on chess
C. I dislike chess
D. I think softball is like baseball
E. I can play with friends
34. Hanny : Do you think our team has the chance to win the Thomas Cup?
Chandra : I think ……. Because they have enough practice.
A. it is very doubtful
B. it is really annoying
C. it is really challenging
D. it is very impossible
E. I can play with friends
35. Pedro : Is the manager in today? I'll tell something important to him.
Hendi : I wish he were in now.
The underlined utterance means …..
A. the manager is in now
B. Hendi wants to be in now
C. Hendi doesn't want the manager is in now
D. The manager is out somewhere
E. Pedro wants Hendi not to be in now
36. If the natural web of life is disturbed, the result may be disastrous.
The underlined word has the similar meaning as …..
37. At the beginning of the semester, each of the students …. given a new
A. he is D. be
B. they are E. is
38. I am still waiting …. for an interview.
A. To be called D. to call
B. Be called E. called
C. Be calling
Saudi Arabia is a country rich in oil, but poor in one of a country's most critical natural resource, fresh water. Without it, agriculture become extremely difficult and costly. Many areas are removing the salt from the sea water that surround the Arabian peninsula. Other efforts might be the floating of ice cap all way the north pole and the digging of well to reach that is underground.
37. What is the topic of the paragraph?
A. Fresh water
B. How to improve agriculture
C. Problem faced by Saudi Arabia
D. Reason of water storage
E. The shortage fresh water in Saudi Arabia
39. What is the main idea of the paragraph?
A. Fresh water is one of the most critical natural resources of a country
B. Several efforts are being made in Saudi Arabia to get fresh water
C. Water supply in Saudi Arabia is provided by removing the salt from sea water
D. Many areas in Saudi Arabia in habitable due to the lack of fresh water
E. Agriculture in Saudi Arabia is difficult and costly
40. Albert : You told me that you had an accident.
Where is your motorcycle now?
Bertha : That's right. It …. to the garage to be repaired.
A. has brought D. is being brought
B. is bringing E. will be bringing
C. would be brought
41. Ayu : where were you last night? I called you but no answered
Ratih : I'm sorry. I was visiting my grandma. She has been ill for almost a
week and she is hospitalized now.
Ayu : …. I hope she gets better soon.
A. I can't visit her
B. I'm sorry to hear that
C. Thank you for telling the news
D. It must be very serious
E. That’s very kind of you
42. Rida : Are you free now?
Restu : Yes, what's up?
Rida : How's about going to the concert?
Restu : That's a nice idea.
From the dialogue we know that …
A. Rida refuses Restu's invitation
B. Restu accepts Rida's invitation
C. Restu asks Rida to go to the concert
D. Restu has no idea to go to the concert
E. Restu declines Rida's invitation
43. Sita : Hi, Din. Why do you look so pale?
Udin : I have a terrible headache
Sita : Oh, let me take you to a doctor
From the dialogue we may conclude that Sita … to Udin.
A. offers help
B. asks some information
C. asks for permission
D. refuses to do something
E. forbids to do something
44. Anto : I heard that your boss had changed his new secretary
Tono : That's right
Anto : But why?
Tono : He told me that she was incapable of doing something her job well.
The underlined utterance is an expression of …
A. disagreement D. impossibility
B. inability E. dissatification
45. Aryo : Let's hurry to the square to hear people making speeches
Rudi : It's too late. By the time you get there they … their speeches.
A. will finish D. are finishing
B. finish E. will have finished
C. have finished
46. Mary : I bought my new dress at Star Plaza
Selly : Nina, What did Mary say?
Nina : She said she … her new dress at Star Plaza
A. bought D. had bought
B. has bought E. had to buy
C. would bought
47. Son : Dad, I got a straight "A" for mathematics
Father : Really? Oh, your mom and I are really proud of you.
The underlined phrase expresses ….
A. Sympathy D. satisfaction
B. Irony E. Obligation
48. Icha : Good morning, ….?
Hirman : I want to buy a school bag. Is it available here?
Icha : Yes, here they are. You can choose one you like best.
A. How are you
B. Can I help you
C. What is it for
D. How do you feel
E. Can you do me a favor
49. A : Dad, I am tired of going to school by bus. May I drive now and then?
B : I'm afraid not until you're seventeen..
A. ability D. attention
B. possibility E. agreement
50. Mother : Have you planted the flowers?
Daughter : Yes mom. I … last Monday. Our gardener did it.
A. Got them to plant D. had him to plant
B. Had planted them E. got him planted
C. Had them planted