Daftar Link Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 1
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
Read the following text and answer question 1-3!
1. What is the content of the text?
a. Warning c. News
b. Information d. Advertisement
2. What does the text mean?
We …… the dog.
b. are aware of
c. need to be careful with
3. Where do you usually see the text?
a. In the zoo c. On the gate
b. In the laboratory d. In the pet shop
Read the following text and answer question 4-6!
4. What kind of text is it?
a. Greeting card c. Short message
b. Invitation d. Advertisement
5. Who the winner on the speech contest?
a. Shinta c. The readers
b. Dedi d. The writer
6. “Congratulation on your success …”
The opposite word of the underlined word is …
a. Fail c. Lucky
b. Well done d. The winner
Read the following text and answer question 7-8!
7. What is the short message about?
a. Dennise’s invitation to go window shopping
b. Dennise’s invitation to buy something in the mall
c. Ricky’s invitation to go window shopping
d. Ricky’s agreement to go to window shopping
8. “We could do some window shopping.”
What does the underlined phrase mean?
a. Buying the goods displayed in the shop window
b. Looking for the good displayed in the shop windows
c. Looking at the goods displayed in the shop windows
d. Selling the goods displayed in the shop windows
Read the following text and answer question 9-11!
9. When will the Halima’s birthday party be held?
a. At 4 p.m.
b. At Jl. Martadinata no.57 Tasikmalaya
c. At her house
d. On February 14
10. In what year was Halima born?
a. 1996 c. 1994
b. 1995 d. 1993
11. Halima hopes that Hasri ……
a. Sings and dances c. Attends her party
b. Wears new dress d. Bring a present
Read the following text and answer question 12-14!
12. Where does the incident take place?
a. In the police office c. In the supermarket
b. In the picnic area d. At school
13. Where is the boy now?
a. In the manager office
b. In the fashion counter
c. At home
d. In the toy counter
14. “He is wearing a white T-shirt and green shorts.”
The word “He” refers to …
a. Shoppers c. Announcer
b. A boy d. Anyone
Read the following text and answer question 15-19!
My family is a happy family. There are four members in my family. They are my parents, my sister and me. My father is a teacher and he teaches English. My mother is a house wife and she takes good care of us. My sister is in primary three and I am in primary one.
My sister’s hobby is collecting coins. She has a good collection. My hobby is collecting stamps and I have a large collection of stamps.
On weekend, my family usually goes out together. We have lunch at a restaurant or a picnic at the seaside. My parents love us very much.
15. The text tells us about …
a. My family c. My parents
b. Weekend d. The writer’s family
16. “My family is happy family” (Paragraph 1)
We call this part …
a. Orientation c. Identification
b. Description d. Resolution
17. The writer’s father works in …
a. Bank c. Shop
b. School d. House
18. “On weekend, my family usually goes out together”
The word “weekend” is the day for …
a. Sunday and Monday
b. Saturday and Monday
c. Saturday and Sunday
d. Friday and Saturday
19. “She has a good collection.”
The underlined word refers to …
a. My sister c. The writer
b. The writer’s sister d. Collecting coins
Read the following text and answer question 20-24!
Last year my family had a trip to Bali. My parents, my elder sister and I spent three days.
We had a flight to Bali. We arrived there at 9 a.m. Then, we checked in the hotel. It was not big, but comfortable. After taking a rest and having a shower, we had a lunch in the restaurant of the hotel. In the afternoon, we went to Sanur beach. There were a lot of tourists enjoying the beautiful beach. Some of domestic and foreign tourists surfed on the beach. They really enjoyed it. My sister and I played the sand. We built a castle from the sand.
On the second day, we had a shopping in the traditional market near the hotel. My mother bought a new dress, while my father chose a leather jacket. My sister bought a pair of unique glasses and a cap. While I liked having T-shirts.
On the last day, we checked out the hotel. We left the hotel at 8 a.m. It was really an amazing holiday.
20. What is the text about?
a. Amazing Bali
b. Surfing on the Beach
c. Shopping in Bali
d. The writer’s amazing holiday in Bali
21. How did they go to Bali?
a. By ship c. By plane
b. By car d. By train
22. “The family did shopping”
The idea found in paragraph …
a. One c. Three
b. Two d. Four
23. How was the hotel?
a. Small and comfortable
b. Small but not comfortable
c. Big and comfortable
d. Big and not comfortable
24. “They really enjoyed it.” (Paragraph 2)
The underlined word refers to …
a. The beach c. The sand
b. Surfing on the beach d. A castle
Read the following text and answer question 25-28!
25. How many materials do you need to for recording in the tape recorder?
a. Two c. Five
b. Three d. Six
26. What must you do before you insert the cassette?
a. Plug in the cable
b. Push the fast forward button
c. Push the eject button to open recorder
d. Push the recorder button to record
27. “Insert the cassette and close the cover.”
The underlined word has the same meaning with …
a. Keep c. Save
b. Enter d. Put in
28. Which one is the best goal for the text above?
a. How to record your voice in the tape recorder
b. How to play cassette
c. How to insert the cassette into tape recorder
d. How to operate the cassette
Read the following text and answer question 29-34!
Long ago in the Never land, there lived a very beautiful princess, Snow White. The Queen was her stepmother. She was very jealous of her beauty. So she wanted her to die.
Snow White knew about the evil plan. She escaped into a forest. There she made friends with seven dwarfs.
The queen turned into a witch. Snow White did not realize it. The witch gave her a poisoned apple. As a result, now White was put into sleep for years.
Fortunately, in the end, Prince Charming revived her with a kiss. They lived together happily ever after.
29. The text above tells us about …
a. Never land c. Evil plan
b. Snow white d. Prince
30. The idea of Snow White knew the Queen’s plan is found in paragraph …
a. One d. Three
b. Two e. Four
31. Why did the queen want Snow White die? Because …
a. She was jealous
b. She felt uncomfortable with her
c. She like her
d. She was a nice queen
32. What happened when Snow white ate the apple?
a. She died
b. She made friends with dwarfs
c. She fell asleep
d. She become more beautiful
33. “Fortunately, in the end, Prince Charming revived her with a kiss.
What does the underlined word mean?
a. Menyadarkan c. Menyentuh
b. Menyayangi d. Mengusap
34. “They lived together happily ever after.”
The word “They” refers to …
a. The prince and the queen
b. The queen and snow white
c. The prince and snow white
d. The dwarfs and snow white
Read the following text and answer question 35-36!
35. What is the text about?
a. How to avoid accident
b. The way to block the sunlight
c. How to close the box
d. The way to store the medicine
36. Can we keep the box under the sunlight?
a. Yes, I do c. Yes, we can
b. No, I don’t. d. No, we can’t.
Read the following text and answer question 37-39!
37. “Exp. Date” means …
a. expired c. experience
b. expensive d. expert
38. The product can be consumed …
a. on Februari 09, 2009
b. after Februari 09, 2009
c. before Februari 09, 2009
d. later than Februari 09, 2009
39. The text above mean …
a. we must reject the product when we find the seal is in defect
b. we have to receive the product if it is not harmless
c. we should accept the product if we break its seal
d. we need to throw the product away if the seal is not in good condition
Read the following text and answer question 40-42!
Sport is physical activity in which people compete against each other. Sport also makes us healthy. Nowadays sport is supposed to be an industry. All about sports see goes into business, entertainment, life style. We can Christiano Ronaldo! He is famous not only because he is an athlete but also a metro sexual man. Whatever he does outside the football field always influences the world.
40. What is the text mostly about?
a. Sport c. Business
b. Healthy d. Entertainment
41. From the text we know Christiano Ronaldo is …
a. An entertainment
b. A businessman
c. A football manager
d. An athlete and a metro sexual man.
42. “He is famous not only because he is an athlete but also a metro sexual man.”
The opposite of the underlined word is …
a. Well-known c. Unknown
b. Populer d. Celebrity
Read the following text and answer question 43-44!
43. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To visit hotel and restaurant
b. To get a new job
c. To work in hotel and restaurant
d. To invite someone who want to study.
44. How long will you have study at this school?
a. 6-12 days c. 6-12 months
b. 6-12 weeks d. 6-12 years
Read the following text and answer question 37-39!
45. Where will the meeting be held?
a. At Ratih’s house
b. At Ririn’s house
c. At Hendri’s house
d. At school
Choose the suitable word to complete the paragraph bellow!
The internet is a medium of communication. It _____(46)_______ computers through network connections. We can communicate with people around the world using the internet. We can get a lot of information from the internet and we can also send e-mail to others. Nowadays, video streaming can be _____(47)_______ through the internet. The internet can help people to _____(48)_______ with others, whether it is text, audio, video, or video-audio.
46. a. connect
47. a. do
48. a. communication
49. Choose the arrangement of the words bellow to make a correct sentence!
speech – your – winner – English – contest
1 2 3 4 5
on – congratulation – the – in
6 7 8 9
a. 7 – 6 – 2 – 3 – 9 – 8 – 4 – 1 – 5
b. 1 – 3 – 8 – 2 – 5 – 4 – 6 – 7 – 9
c. 8 – 3 – 1 – 9 – 2 – 4 – 5 – 7 – 6
d. 2 – 5 – 3 – 1 – 6 – 9 – 4 – 7 – 8
50. Arrange these sentences based on the pictures above
to make cooking instructions!
1. Put noodles into 2 glasses of briskly boiling water.
2. Your delicious noodles are ready to be served.
3. Put the seasoning, vegetables oil and chilli powder in a bowl.
4. Mix the noodles well with all of the seasoning.
5. Cook the noodles and simmer for 3 minutes.
The best arrangement is …
a. 4, 3, 5, 1, 2 c. 3, 5, 1, 4, 2
b. 2, 1, 5, 3, 4 d. 1, 5, 3, 4, 2