Daftar Link Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 1
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
Read the text below for question no. 25-27.
Last week, I and my colleagues went to Bali for three days. We left Soekarno-Hatta airport for Bali by plane. It took one hout forty
minute by Merpati airline.
One the first day, we visited SMP 1 Denpasar for a comparative study. After lunch we went by bus to Legian beach. There we had boat ride visiting 'Penyu' bay. We saw some big green turtle and some other animals there. In the afternoon we visited Garuda Wisnu Kencana complex in Jimbaran. We enjoyed the giant statue of Wisnu, one of the god in Hindhuism, and a giant bird statue Garuda.
The statue supposed to be taller than the Liberty statue in the US. Our first day was ended with dinner by the Jimbaran beach and enjoying the sunset, then we spent the night at Fourteen Roses hotel in Legian.
On the second day we had some shopping for souvenir to Sukowati traditional market, visited Kedaton forest in Tabanan, and enjoyed sunset in Tanah Lot. On the way back to the hotel, we had our last dinner in Bali at a Sundanese restaurant.
The last day of our visit in Bali, we visited 'Jogger', the Bali iconic T-shirt producer. I bought three T-shirt there then I enjoyed the morning walk at Kuta beach.
We did not visit Sanur beach but after all our trip to Bali was unforgettable.
25. What is the writer purpose by writing this text?
A. To entertain you about Bali
B. To describe Bali to the readers
C. To share his experience about his trip
D. To suggest the readers to visit bali
26. Where did the writer stay in Bali during his trip?
A. At Fourteen Roses Hotel
B. At Kuta Beach hotel
C. At Legian Hotel
D. At Jimbaran Hotel
27. What does the word "souvenir" mean?
A. handicraft C. reminder
B. moment D. occasion
Read the text and answer question 28-29.
I was feeling a little down and out last week. My best friend, Helena, had just moved to Denpasar. I was sad that we would not be able to spend time together like we did in the past. She would always spend her holidays over at my house and we would have so much fun too. But now, I was bored at home, with little else to do.
I Received a postcard from her just days after she left, with the pleasant news that she would return next holiday to visit me. I was so thrilled. I could not stop running around the house with glee for a full half hour. Then, a telephone call came for me two days later. It was Helena calling from her new home in Denpasar. She told me that she would be too busy settling down at her new home. I was glad to hear her familiar voice over the telephone.
28. The writer was sad because?
A. she would stay home alone after Helena moved
B. she would have much fun together with Helena
C. she wouldn't have a friend to spend the fun holidays together
D. Helena was angry when she moved
29. The main idea of paragraph two is?
A. happy feeling for getting news from Helena
B. happy feeling for getting a phone call
C. a best friend, named Helena
D. a boring holiday
The following text for question 30 to 32!
Shan and Chitra lived in a large country house with their little son, Guna. They kept a mongoose as a pet. Guna and the mongoose were very fond of each other. They became good playmaters.
One day Shan was at his farm. Chitra had gone out for some work. Guna was asleep in his cradle. The mongoose was sitting by the cradle to protect Guna from any harm. Suddenly, it saw a cobra creeping towards Guna. It jumped up and caught the cobra's neck. There was a fierce fight between the mongoose and the cobra. At last the mongoose killed the cobra.
After some time, the mongoose saw Chitra coming towards the house. It ran to the entrance to greet is mistress. Chitra saw the marks of blood on the mouth and paws of her pet. She feared that the mongoose had killed her beloved son. Wild with anger, she picked up a stick from the verandah and rained heavy blows on the poor animal and killed it.
Then she ran into the room to look at her son. She was very happy to find Guna safe and sound. She then saw the dead cobra. Now she realized her mistake. She had killed the innocent and faithful animal who had saved her son. Her sorrow knew no bounds. But it was no use crying over spilt milk.
30. The following statement is the description of the mongoose. It is . . . .
A. a wild and anger animal
B. a strong and fierce animal
C. a tame and friendly animal
D. an innocent and faithful animal
31. What's the main idea of second paragraph?
A. How Citra killed her pet
B. How the mongoose looked like
C. How the mongoose killed the cobra
D. How the mongoose protected his mistress' son
32. What is the moral value that you can learn from the story?
A. Never ever trust to wild animal
B. No one can do something perfectly
C. Don't blame yourself for something bad
D. Think first deeply before taking action
The text below is for no. 33-34.
Long time ago, Dog was married to cat. They were happy, but every night when Dog came home from work, Cat said she was too sick to make him dinner. Dog was patient with this reason for while, but soon he got very tired of fixing dinner for them both after working the whole day. After all, Cat just stayed home all day long.
One day, Dog told Cat he was going to work, but he did in the cupboard and watched Cat to see if she was really sick. As soon as Cat thought Dog has left, she started playing games with kitten. They laughed and ran about. Cat was not the least bit sick.
Dog jumped out the cupboard. When Cat saw him, she stuck marble in her check and told Dog she had a toothache. Dog got to mad at her and he started chasing her around the house.
33. There are . . . main characters in the story.
A. two C. four
B. three D. five
34. What does the writer to write the story?
A. To give information
B. To share experience
C. To amuse the readers
D. To tell a conflict
Read the text and answer question 35 to 37.
Palms are a group of 2,780 species of tropical trees and shrubs.
Palms have a few very large leaves called fronds. The fronds grow from the main bud at the top of a tall thin trunk. If the main bud at the top of the trunk is damaged, the tree will stop growing and die.
Palm trunks do not get thicker like other trees, they simply grow taller. Some palms have trunks no bigger than a pencil. Others are 60 m high and 1 m across.
Palms fruits vary enormously. Some are no bigger than a pea. The fruit of the coco-de-mer coconut palm is the biggest seed in the world, growing over 60 cm across.
35. What is the text about?
A. Palms' size
B. Palms' species
C. Palms' growth
D. Palms' physical appearance
36. What happens if the main bud at the top of the trunk is damaged?
A. The tree will die
B. The tree will grow well
C. The root will die
D. The leaves will dry
37. The following statements are TRUE according to the text, except . . . .
A. palms live in tropical areas
B. the fronds grow from the bottom of the tree
C. palms grow taller
D. the biggest seed of palms grow over 60 cm across