Daftar Link Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 1
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
Read the card and answer question 1 to 3
1. What do the people use the card for?
a. To congratulate someone c. To applause someone
b. To appreciate someone d. To say something
2. do they give the card to someone else?
a. Birthday c. Christmas
b. Idul Fitri d. Graduation
3. 1428 H” shows the … of the celebrations.
a. Year c. period
b. Month d. number
The label is for number 4-6
FOR EVERY DRY SKIN
EXTRA MOIST WITH SHEA
4. The body butter is made from …
a. Sand c. coral
b. Sea d. shell
5. The body butter is used for the following except …
a. improving the sensitive skin
b. protecting our environment
c. extra moist our skin
d. very dry
6. The main function of the butter is to …
a. protect our planet
b. defend human rights
c. active our self esteem
d. make our skin fresh and healthy
Read the advertisement and answer questions 7 to 10
Jakarta Java Kini
The most popular
And visitors in
throughout Java on
The No. 1 source of information for visitors to Bali on Travel, Dining,Shopping, Golfing, Villas, Spas, Everything
Yes! I would like to subscribe to these publications!
Jakarta Java Kini
12 issues Rp 225.000,00
12 Issues RP 420.000,00 (save 30%) plus FREE dopy of Jakarta Dining
Transfer payment to PT. Indo Manca Media
At BNI 46 Cabang Melawai Raya, Jakarta
A/C No. 17385470
12 Issues Rp 225.000,00
12 Issues Rp 420.000,00 (save 30%) plus FREE dopy of Bali Dining
Transfer payment to PT. Media Wisata Dewata
at BNI 46 Cabang Melawai Raya, Jakarta
A/C No. 1738544
7. The advertisement is about Jakarta Java Kini and …
a. Exotic c. Bali Visitors
b. East Java d. The best bars
8. “The magazine is for entertainment and lifestyle.”
The underlined word mean …
a. amusement c. recreation
b. enjoyment d. relaxation
9. How much money should we pay for 12 Issues of Hello Bali?
a. Rp 225.000 c. Rp 450.000
b. Rp 420.000 d. Rp 475.000
10. Jakarta Java Kini magazine is published by …
a. Jakarta Java Kini Publisher c. PT. Indo Manca Media
b. PT. Media Wisata Dewata d. Hello Bali Media
11. What does “Tanah Lot” literally mean in Balinese language?
a. Sea Cave c. Sea Share
b. Sea Land d. Sea Temple
12. How many temples are there in the island?
a. 6 c. 4
b. 5 d. 3
13. When was this temple found?
a. 15th century c. 17th century
b. 16th century d. 18th century
14. Who found this temple?
a. A Hindu priest c. A Balinese people
b. A Buddhist priest d. A Javanese people
15. “… nearby rock to dramatic effect.” Part 2,line 6
The underlined word means …
a. next to c. narrow
b. almost d. close by
Why are birds so colorful?
Have ever seen a peacock that spread its beautiful tail feathers? That is the male peacock. The female peacocks are plain brown and do not have beautiful tail feathers.
Have ever seen mallard ducks with pretty green heads? These ducks are male ducks. The female mallard ducks are plain brown. Why are the male birds more colorful than the females?
Peacocks and ducks belong to the birds’ family. When a female bird lays eggs, she has to stay in the set and protect her eggs. While the male finds food. Therefore the female has to blend in with the trees and bushes around her, so that bigger animals could not see her and eat eggs.
Usually is the female bird that chooses her male. The male birds must have pretty colors to be attractive to the female. Sometimes the female bird must attract the females by making a fancy nest or doing dances for her.
For some types of birds, the male has to stay in the nest to protect the eggs. The female has to blend with its surrounding. In this case the female bird has brighter colors.
For male and female birds have to stay together in their nests both birds have to blend in with their surroundings. They are often of the same size too. Usually birds that have to stay in the nest are smaller than those that have to attract their mates.
16. Which birds has a pretty green head?
a. Male duck c. A male mallard duck
b. Female duck d. A female mallard duck
17. How do the birds protect their eggs? They …
a. stay in the nest c. attract the male
b. find their food d. go to bushes around her
18. “Sometimes the male birds nest attract the female …” (part 4) The underlined word is similar in meaning to …
a. fascinate c. attack
b. go with d. keep
19. “… she has to stay in the nest and protect her eggs …” (part 2).
The word “She” refers to …
a. male bird c. mallard duck
b. female bird d. pretty green head
20. The main idea of paragraph 3 is …
a. a female bird lays eggs
b. the female has to blend in with trees
c. the bigger peacocks could not see their eggs
d. peacocks and ducks belong to the birds family
LION KING II
Kiara, Simba’s head strong daughter and Heirito the Pride ands is on the prowl for adventure. While boldly exploring the outlands which are strictly off limits she meets the mischievous. Kovu a young cub chosen to walk in scares paw prints. As they seek their proper places in the circle of life. Klara and Kovu find that they may be only hope for healing the rift between their prides.
21. Simba is …
a. Kiara’s daughter c. Lions pride
b. a young cub d. Lion Kings
22. Kiara is …
a. Simba’s head strong daughter
b. Simba’s strong son
c. Simba’s pride lands
d. Samba’s pride
23. Lion King is a / an … story.
a. Classic c. Fairy
b. fable d. old
24. “… the only hope for healing the rift between their prides!” The underlined word is the same meaning as …
a. care c. examine
b. cure d. check ‘up
25. she meets the Mischievous Kovu …” (line 3) She refers to …
a. Kiara c. Princess
b. Simba d. A young club
There was once a king who had eleven sons and one daughter. Her name was Elisa. Sadly, their mother’s died. The king chose a new wife, but she was wicked.
The new queen sent the brother and Elisa away but before they went, she tried to change the boys into ugly birds instead, they turned into beautiful wild swans.
One night Elisa dreamed that she flew to a fairy castle. “How can’t help my brothers?” she asked the fairy”
The fairy told her to getter singing nettles that grew in a dark scary grave yard. With these she must make eleven shirts.
As Elisa left the dream castle, the fairy said “ You must not speak from this moment you begin this task until it is finished, if you do you brothers will all die.”
When Elisa woke up, she went to nearby grave yard and picked all the nettles she could find.
They stung her hands till other were red. As she worked, she never spoke to her brother.
In a few days, the shirts were done. She put them on the eleven swans, and there stood the eleven princes. The spell was broken, soon the sent the evil queen far away.
26. How many sons did the kings have?
a. 11 c. 13
b. 12 d. 14
27. What is the main idea of paragraph 2?
a. The queen sent king’s children away from the castle
b. The queen change king’s children into eleven birds
c. The queen change the boys and Elisa into swans
d. Each evening, the swans become princes and turned back into swans
28. What kind of text is it?
a. Report c. Narrative
b. Recount d. Descriptive
29. What does the writer write the text for?
a. To describe a particular thing c. To give information
b. To share an unusual thing d. To entertain readers
30. “… She never spoke to her.” (part 7). The word “She” refers to …
Elisa c. The queen
the fairy d. The mother
31. An African animal with a very long neck and legs, and dark patches on its coat is …
Zebra c. giraffe
Camel d. elephant
32. Rhinoceros is an animal with one or two … on it nose.
a. Tusk c. claws
b. raws d. Horns
33. Ani : Look! What are they doing?
Avi : They are … football
a. Kicking c. catching
b. Playing d. running after
34. Dena : What was mother doing?
Ruri : Mother … the food when the children come home
a. prepared c. has prepared
b. is preparing d. was preparing
Plants and animals are our true friends. But people are getting more and more selfish … (35) kill animals until there are not many left … (36) cut down many trees and responsible people burn … (37) to open land for farming or housing area.
35. a. Robber c. Hunters
b. People d. Plunderer
36. a. Plunderer c. Hunters
b. Hoggers d. People
37. a. area c. house
b. bush d. people
Ali Baba an the Forty Thieves
Long ago in Persia there … (38) a poor young man … (39) Ali Baba he often went out of town to find fire wood to sell in the market. One day, while in the country, he heard a low climbing sound … (40), hid in the bushes and watches as a band of forty thieves stopped nearby.
38. a. were c. are
b. was d. is
39. a. was c. did
b. name d. is
40. a. He c. We
b. She d. They
41. Ana : Is Bata shoes factory near our school?
Mia : Yes … It’s about 1 km from here
Ana : Really
a. Doubt c. I don’t think so
b. Certainly d. I agree with you
42. Arrange the jumbled sentences into a good paragraph.
1. She jumped up and chased after him down a large rabbit hole
2. One spring day, a girl named Alice felt sleepy as her sister read a book to her
3. Alice could not believe her eyes.
4. “Oh dear!” it said. “I shall be late!.”
5. Suddenly a white rabbit with a pocket watch ran past her.
a. 5, 2, 3, 4, 1 c. 1, 4, 5, 3, 2
b. 3, 1, 5, 4, 2 d. 2, 5, 4, 3, 1
43. Arrange these words into a good sentence!
Coming – was – when – cooking – finished mother – home –
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a. 8–2–4–7–3–6–1–5 c. 3–8–7–6–4–2–1–5
b. 8–2–1–7–3–6–5–4 d. 3–6–7–8–5–2–4–1
44. Which of the following sentences goes with the picture?
a. The man was chasing away to the old woman when she came to his house
b. The man is chasing away to the old woman when she comes to his house
c. The man has chased away to the old woman when she came to his house
d. The man chased away to the old woman when she came to his house
One day the king invited all ladies in the kingdom to go to a bali in the … (46) he wanted to look for a wife for the … (46)
45. a. room c. place
b. house d. palace
46. a. Crown Prince c. Crown Princess
b. King’s Wife d. Cinderella Prince
Bali is a beautiful … (47) to visit. Foreign and domestic tourist call it the island of … (48).
47. a. ocean c. continent
b. island d. archipelago
48. a. visitor c. paradise
b. tourist d. handicraft
We hope that you are always … (49) and healthy on your 60th birthday
We … (50) you so much.
An and fam
49. a. happy c. happiest
b. happier d. more happy
50. a. love c. is loving
b. loved d. have loved