Daftar Link Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 1
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
1. Read this notice !
The public notice above means ... .
a. everybody should cut trees
b. we have to save trees
c. we must not preserve trees.
d. everyone must not keep trees
Read the text and answer the questions 2 - 3
2. What does the text above mean ?
a. We prohibit to pass the floors
b. The floors is in reconstruction
c. we are warned pass the floors carefully
d. we will be wet if we pass the floors
3. We usually find such a text above in the . . . .
b. swimming pool
Read the text and answer questions 4 to 5.
4. “Finally, you did it!”
The word “finally” has a similar meaning with ….
a. at that time
b. at present
c. at last
d. in the past
5. Why did the writer send this card? Because the writer’s friend ….
a. graduated with the best achievement
b. passed his final examination
c. won the first prize competition
d. was really a good student
Read the text and answer questions 6 to 7.
Remember, you have an appointment to pick me up
from school. I’ll be waiting for you in front of school.
Be on time.
6. What does Maya want with his memo ?
a. to wait for friend
b. to arrive home on time
c. to do activity after school
d. to remind to go home together
7. ‘ Be on time ‘ means . . .
b. In time
Read the text and answer questions 8 to 9.
8. What is the purpose of the text?
a. To announce the marriage
b. To tell Annisa’s wedding party
c. To invite someone to a wedding party
d. To design Annisa’s wedding party
9. “The honor of your presence is request ...”
The word in bold has almost the closest meaning to ....
10. Based on the text which statement is NOT TRUE ….
a. The new member will have a test in Avi’s room
b. The new member should come after 7 a.m
c. The test will be held on Friday, March 28th 2009
d. The test is for new member
11. The test will be done ….
a. in the morning
b. at the evening
c. in the afternoon
d. at noon
Julia is a tall girl, and some what thin, she wears her hair in two plaits. She lives near my house.
We are same age. We go to the same school, and she sits next to me in the classroom. We do everything together. She is my best friend.
Julia and I share many interests. She likes to read, as I do she collects stamps, too, and we exchange them with one another. We like to discuss our school work and help each other with it.
I am fortunate to have Julia for a friend. She is friendly and ever willing to help others in difficulty. She is a good friend.
12. The text is mostly about ….
a. the writer’s best friend.
b. Julia’s best friend.
c. The writer’s hobby.
d. Julia’s hobby.
13. What is the main idea of the third paragraph?
a. Julia is a tall and thin girl.
b. Julia and the writer have same hobby.
c. The writer does not like to discuss with Julia.
d. The writer and Julia do not like to help each other.
14. Which statement is NOT TRUE according to the text?
a. Julia lives near the writer’s house.
b. Julia’s hobby is collecting stamps.
c. Julia is the writer’s roommate.
d. Julia is the writer’s classmate.
Read the text to answer no 15 - 17
Karimunjawa is located between Java Island and Kalimantan Island. It is about 83 km from Jepara City. It covers about 111,625 Ha wide area.
This area has been determined as National park based on the degree of forestry minister no. 161/Menhut.II/1988 dated 19 January 1998. It covers 111,625 Ha consisting of naturally small island group white sand beach and clear water sea, underwater panorama with its water biota as decorative fish, black sharks, dolphins, ridge of rocks are heaven for tourists, especilly for whose fishing, diving and snorkeling hobbies.
There are supporting equipment fulfilments as restaurant, hotel/motel and various water sport fasilities including motor boat, fishing pond is your opportunity invest in this island.
Many transportation vihicles to Karimun as sea transportation using Muria boat, Kartini I speed boat or air transportation.
15. What is the text about?
a. To describe about place
b. To tell about someone’s experience
c.To show how to go to Karimunjawa
d.To attract someone to go to karimunjawa
16. What activities can you do there?
a. Diving, swimming and sun bathing
b. Snorkeling, fishing and diving
c. .Driving motor boat, fishing and swimming
d. Fishing, playing ball and snorkeling
17. “.... fishing pond is your opportunity to invest in this island.”
The underlined word refers to ....
Read the text to answer question 18 – 20
Bandung, March 4th, 2009
I had a bad experience this morning. I had just celebrated my 15th birthday yesterday. The party was very good. When I woke up this morning I felt very happy .
I got on with my usual morning activities and went to school. When I arrived at school and entered my classroom, everybody was looking at me. I wondered, “ Why are they looking at me “
I didn’t think about it much, so I sat in my usual chair. Suddenly, all of my friends were laughing. They were pointing at my face. I felt very embarrassed so I ran to the rest room. There was a mirror there. I looked to the mirror to find out why.
I was surprised to see a big red pimple on my forehead. My classmate were laughing at me because I looked like an Indian actress. I had never had pimple before, so the whole day I had to cover my forehead with a head band.
18. What does the writer want with this text ?
a. to retell the past event.
b. to inform her diary
c. to entertaint the reader
d. to describe the diary
19. When was the writer born ?
20. Why did the writer feel shy ? because ....
a. He / she came late to school
b. He / she sat on a chair
c. He / she looked at the mirror
d. He / she had a big red pimple
Read the text and answer questions 21 to 23
How To Serve “Jamu Tolak Angin”
1 sachet of “ Jamu Tolak Angin”
1 sachet of “Madu Kembang”
1 sachet of “Beras Kencur”
1 sachet of “Ginseng Pill”
1 sachet of “Jahe Wangi”
Recommended usage to drink:
First, pour 1 sachet of “Jamu Tolak Angin” into + 100cc hot water
Add “Madu Kembang” and “Beras Kencur”
Stir well, and its ready for consumption
Afterwards, take the “Ginseng Pill”
Finally, pour 1 sachet of “Jahe Wangi” into + 50 cc hot water to neutralize aftertastes
21. The text above tells us about ... .
a. Jamu Tolak Angin
b. Madu Kembang
c. Beras Kencur
d. Jahe Wangi
22. Which statement is NOT TRUE according to the text ?
a. There are 5 ingredients in the text
b. We can consume the “Ginseng Pill” after the “ Jahe Wangi”
c. “Jamu Tolak Angin” is served with hot water
d. We can add “Madu Kembang” to the “Jamu Tolak Angin”
23. “Stir well, and its ready for consumption.”
The underlined word has the closest meaning with ... .
Read the text to answer question 24 - 27
A rabbit once leaved in a forest with a lion. The lion was very proud. He looked down upon the rabbit. He often insulted her and beat a lot. The rabbit could stand it no longer. She made up her mind to get rid on the lion by a trick.
One day the rabbit came to the lion and said. “Good morning, sir! Just now I saw an animal over there that looked just like you. He said that he was the king of all the animals in the forest. He told all of us to obey him and be a servant”.
“Didn’t you tell him about me?” roared the lion.
“Yes I did,” said the rabbit. “I told him how strong you were, but he said that no animal was so strong as he was”
The lion was very angry and roared. “Where is he? Where is he?”
The rabbit took the lion to a deep well and said, “He is down over there in the well”
The hastened to the well and looked angrily at the water. “Yes, there he is. He flew down at his enemy into the well and was drowned.
24. What does the text tell about?
a. All animals in the forest
b. A rabbit and a lion
c. A king and his servants
d. A clever rabbit and his friends
25. What is the main idea of the paragraph two?
a. A lion tricked a rabbit
b. A rabbit was tricked by a lion
c. A rabbit was taken by a lion
d. A rabbit was drowned into the well
26. The statements below make the lion angry, EXCEPT….
a. “He said that he was the king of all animals in the forest.”
b. “I told him how strong you were.”
c. “He told all of us to obey him and be his servants.”
d. “He said that no animal was so strong as he was.”
27. “I told him how strong you were …” (Paragraph 2)
What does the underlined word refer to?
a. The rabbit
b. The lion
c. The king
d. The animal
Read the text to answer question 28 - 31
One day, a young wanderer got lost in a wood. Suddenly he saw a light from an old hut. He knocked on the door, and an old woman opened it. She was crying. She said that the devil had stolen her magic candle. The candle could grant anything she asked. The wanderer asked her where the devil lived. “In a castle not far from here,” said the old woman.
The wanderer went to the castle. There he found the devil. But he was old and weak. Therefore, when the wanderer grabbed the magic candles from the devil’s table and ran away, he couldn’t chase him. But the wanderer was not a kind man. He didn’t return the candle to the old woman, but kept it for himself. He lit the candle and made a wish ”I want to go far away from here.” Suddenly, the genies appeared and took him a beautiful palace. There was a party in the palace. The wanderer wanted to make some money. So he lit the candle again and wished for some jewelry. He sold them to the guests and was soon making a lot of money. Then the princess came to buy the jewelry, but there was nothing left. The wanderer fell in love with her and asked her to marry him. The kind princess said yes, and they got married the next day. In his happiness, the wanderer told the princess about his adventure and the magic candle. Hearing that, the princess got very angry. At night she lit the candle and wished that the wanderer disappeared.
In the morning, the wanderer awoke and found himself back in his ugly house in the village.
28. What is the moral value of the story?
a. Be a happy person
b. Be a cheerful person
c. Be a successful person
d. Be an honest person.
29. The main idea of the first paragraph is ....
a. The wanderer saw a light from an old hut
b. The wanderer got lost in a wood
c. The devil went to the castle
d. The devil had stolen her magic candle
30. Where did the wanderer sell his jewelry?
a. In the palace
b. In the castle
c. In the wood
d. In the market
31. He didn’t return the candle to the old woman.
The synonym of the underlined word is … .
a. go back
b. give back
c. send away
d. throw away
Read the text bto answer question 32 – 33
Serving Size : 1 sachet (20G)
Total Fat 2,4g 4%
Saturated fat 2g 10%
Sodium 20mg 1%
Total carbohydrate 16g 5%
Sugar, non-dairy creamer, instan coffee.
Empty the contents of one sachet coffee into a cup. Add 150 cc hot water (80’).
Stir and serve
32. What is the text above about?
a. The way how to get the coffeemix
b. the detail information about coffeemix
c. the usefulness of drinking coffeemix
d. the side effect of drinking coffeemix
33. Which nutrition fact has the fewest percentage in the coffemix?
c. saturrated fat
d. total fat
34. The text is trying to ….
a. tell me about frogs, salamanders and caecilians
b. persuade me to like amphibians
c. describe amphibians
d. tell me that frogs are different from toads
35. It doesn’t belong to main group of amphibians.
a. Frogs and Toads
36. An amphibian is an animal that has moist, hairless skin.
The bold word means animal ….
a. which lives in the water
b. that eats leaves
c. which lives in the water and land
d. that eats leaves and meats
Read the text and answer questions 37 to 38.
37. What is the advertisement about?
34. “It also has 3000 V power …”. What does the word “it” refer to ?
a. The house
b. Nanny’s bedroom
c. A living room
d. Children’s bedroom
Read the text and answer questions 39 to 40
Well, here I am in Amsterdam. It is very warm here, and the sea is nice for swimming. The women here are beautiful, and very friendly. But, I miss you Jeny. Please come and stay with me in Amsterdam. Can you take the 13:25 flight from London to Amsterdam on November 26th. I will meet you at the airport.
All my love
35. The letter tells us about ….
a. Jeny activities in Amsterdam.
b. Rico’s experience in Amsterdam.
c. Jeny’s flight to Amsterdam.
d. Rico’s feeling in Amsterdam.
36. Which statement is NOT TRUE based on the letter?
a. Rico invites Jeny to come to Amsterdam.
b. Rico takes the 13.25 flight from London.
c. Rico is in Amsterdam now.
d. Rico longs for Jeny.
Read the text and answer questions 41 to 43.
How to Change Flat Tire
• First, ...(41) the car
• Second, take off flat tire
• Third, take the spare tire out of the trunk
• ... (42), put the spare on the wheel
• Next, tighten the lug nuts by hand
• After that, lower the car to the ground ... (43).
• Finally,tighten the nuts some more with a lug wrench
37. a. lift
38. a. finally
43. a. fast
Complete questions 44 to 46.
Many kinds of animals like to live with … (44) groups. They feel more secured by doing so. One of them is meerkats. Meerkats can live for up to 10 years. They are also known as … (45) animals, living in and around burrows in groups of up a few families. They are tiny with a head and body only 25 cm to 35 cm long but their tail adds another 17 cm to 25 cm to their length – they use the tail to balance and signal to each other. They … (46) in at 620 grams to 960 grams. They are less than one kilo!
44. a. their
45. a. dependent
46. a. extend
1. next, please stand in line to wait your turn.
2. there are many steps to cash your savings in a bank.
3. Fill in the form you have got.
4. Finally, come to the letter to cash your savings account.
5. First of all, get the form provided by the bank
The best arrangement of the jumbled sentences above is …
a. 2 – 3 – 1 – 4 – 5
b. 5 – 3 – 1 – 4 – 2
c. 2 – 5 – 3 – 1 – 4
d. 5 – 2 – 3 – 1 – 4
48. The best arrangement of the jumbled sentences below is …
1. “You’ll soon see wether all the other animals are afraid of me or not”. The tiger agreed to go with the fox.
2. But the tiger grew very angry and said that he would eat the fox at once.
3. When all the animals saw their coming, they run away as fast as they could.
4. A tiger once caught a fox while hunting for food. The fox was very bold, “I’m the king of the forest”, he said.
5. The tiger never found out that the animals were really frightened of him and not the fox.
6. “If you don’t believe me come for a walk with me”. Answered the fox calmly.
a. 4 – 2 – 3 – 5 – 6 – 1
b. 3 – 5 – 4 – 2 – 6 – 1
c. 4 – 2 – 6 – 1 – 3 – 5
d. 6 – 1 – 4 – 2 – 3 – 5
49. . the – software – follow – to – printer – install – instructions – the
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The best arrangement of the above words is ...
a. 3 – 1 – 5 – 2 – 4 – 6 – 8 - 7
b. 3 – 8 – 5 – 2 – 4 – 6 – 1 - 7
c. 3 – 1 – 7 – 4 – 6 – 8 – 5 – 2
d. 3 – 1 – 2 – 4 – 6 – 8 – 5 – 7
50. Arrange these words into a good sentence.
into – are – house – our moving – invited to – You – new – a
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
a. 6 – 4 – 5 – 7 – 2 – 8 – 1 – 3
b. 6 – 2 – 5 – 4 – 1 – 8 – 7 - 3
c. 6 – 1 – 3 – 8 – 4 – 2 – 7 – 5
d. 6 – 2 – 7 – 6 – 1 – 4 – 3 – 8