Daftar Link Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 1
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
Study the following caution!
1. What does the caution above mean?
a. Pedestrian must walk here
b. People are not allowed to walk
c. Pedestrian mustn’t cross here
d. People are forbidden to walk here
2. Where do you usually find the caution above?
a. At the bus station
b. At the highway
c. At the air port
d. At the bus stop
This text for number 3 to 5
Greetings from Los Angeles!
I arrived yesterday, and I’m having a great time!
This morning, I got up at 7:00.
Then, I ate a big breakfast.
I saw Meg Ryan in the restaurant!
Now I’m going on a tour of Hollywood.
See you soon!
3. What is the purpose of the text above?
a. To greet someone
b. To invite his/her friend
c. To congratulate someone
d. To give information
4. When did Richard arrive in Los Angeles?
b. The day before
c. The day after
d. On Sunday
5. Who received the card?
a. Meg Ryan
d. Tracy’s friend
Read the text and answer the questions 6-9
A Day Visit to Yogyakarta
Last week, I went to Yogyakarta with my family. My father drove the car. My mother sat beside him. My sister and I sat in the back seats.
We woke up early in the morning. My father prepared the car in the garage while mother was preparing food for breakfast and some snack for us. My sister and I packed some clothes. After everything got ready and we had our breakfast, we left the house at six o’clock.
It was about nine a.m. We arrived at Yogyakarta. First of all we visited our uncle. We stayed there for an hour. Then we went to Parangtritis beach. We got there at eleven. There were a lot of tourists there because it was a holiday. I saw many foreign visitors too. My parents watched us playing with sand in the beach. We did not swim and take a bath since the wave was rough. After having lunch, we went on our picnic to the museum and Malioboro shopping centre.
We drove back to Semarang at 7 o’clock and arrived home at ten. We were tired but happy.
6. With whom did the writer go to Yogyakarta?
a. His friend
b. My family
c. I and my sister
d. His family
7. When did the writer go to Jogjakarta
a. Last week
b. Last Sunday
c. Last holyday
d. Last year
8. When did the writer arrived to Jogjakarta?
a. In the morning
b. At noon
c. At night
d. In the evening
9. “My parents watched us playing with sand in the beach” the similar meaning of the underlined word is?
a. Looked for
b. Looked after
Read the text and answer the questions 10-12
10. Why did Jenny’s brother was taken to the emergency room? Because …
a. he missed the dinner party c. he got an accident
b. he got a phone call d. he was badly hurt
11. Where did Jenny’s brother bring to after involve an accident?
a. Jenny’s house c. Hospital
b. her brother’s house d. Medical centre
12. I hope you know me well enough to…,The word “you” refers to …
a. Jeny’s brother c. Linda’s brother
b. Linda d. Jeny
13. What is told in the text above?
a. food label c. cosmetic label
b. medicine label d. soft drink label
14. When my child is 3 years old , how much must he drink it ?
a. 3 x ¼ tsp c. 3 x 1 tsp
b. 3 x ½ tsp d. 3 x 2 tsp
15. Store in a safe place out of reach of children. The underlined phrase means …
a. children can reach it c. children may reach it
b. children can’t reach it d. children may not reach it
We have three family pets: a dog, a cat, and a tortoise.
The dog’s name is Nero. He is big golden Labrador. He is beautiful. He has big brown eyes and a long tail. He is very friendly dog, but he is sometimes a little stupid. Dogs are expensive to keep but they are fun to play with.
Our cat is named Martha. She is quite young, but she is not a kitten. She is very pretty. She has black and white fur and green eyes. She’s smart, too and very clean.
The tortoise’s name is Rocky. He has short, fat legs, a long neck, and a very hard shell. He is also very old and slow. He’s ugly and dirty, but I like him.
16. What is the topic of the text ? …
a. the dog c. the tortoise
b. the cat d. the pets
17. The second paragraph tells us about…
a. Rocky c. Labrador
b. Martha d. Nero
18. What is Martha’s color?
a. black and green c. white and green
b. black and white d. white and brown
19. The following statements are true about “ Rocky“ except …
a. He is a tortoise c. He is fast
b. He is not young d. He is not clean
20. What does Lina want Susan to do ?
a. To be hosting a small dinner party c. To introduce Edy and Anita
b. To visit Lina for a few weeks d. To come to Lina’s house
21. Where will the small dinner party be held? At … .
a. Lina’s c. Andi’s
b. Edy’s d. Susan’s
22. Who is Edy ?
a. Susan’s brother c. Andy’s brother
b. Lina’s brother d. Anita’s brother
This text for number 23 to 25
Order Today and SAVE UP TO 80% OFF
Starting at $6.36 - $9.49
High-quality shirts are a great way to market your business or send as a gift
• 100% preshrunk cotton T-Shirt
• Easy to design and order
• Available sizes are: S, M, L, XL and XXL
23. What kinds of text above?
a. Notice c. advertisement
b. Invitation d. Announcement
24. How much discount we can get according to the text?
a. Under 80 percent c. less than 80 percent
b. More than 80 percent d. about 80 percent
25. ….or sends as a gift.
What is the synonym of the underlined word?
a. Thing c. Clothes
b. Present d. Baggage
The Cat and the Mice
There was once a house that was overrun with mice. A cat heard of this, and said to herself, "That's the place for me," and off she went and took up her quarters in the house, and caught the mice one by one and ate them.
At last the mice could stand it n longer, and they determined to take to their holes and stay there. "That's awkward," said the cat to herself. "The only thing to do is to coax them out by a trick." So she considered a while, and then climbed up the wall and let herself hang down by her hind legs from a peg, and pretended to be dead.
By and by a mouse peeped out and saw the cat hanging there. "Aha!" it cried, "You're very clever, madam, no doubt. But you may turn yourself into a bag of meal hanging there, if you like, yet you anywhere near you."
Answer the questions number 26 up to 28 based on the text above !
26. Why did the writer write the story?
a. To describe how a cat c. to show how to catch the mice
b. To entertain the readers d. to inform the readers about what happened
27. What did the cat do to make the mice out from the hole?
a. By climb up the wall c. by a trick
b. Waiting outside of the hole d. By hanging with her hind legs
28. So she considered a while… The underlined word refers to…
a. The mouse c. less of
b. The cat d. out side
29. What is the lesson that we can get from the text?
a. Mice are smart animals
b. The bigger not always the winner
c. We must always get everything that we need
d. We must be patient to get something that we need
30. To whom is the information above?
a. Writers c. sellers
b. Readers d. buyers
31. How long does the event will be held?
a. 4 days c. 6 days
b. 5 days d. 7 days
32. Bargain has the same meaning as …
a. Ask c. rip-off
b. Permit d. negotiate
Text for number 33 up to 36
Camels have lived in some of the most desolate corners of our planet, and not only do they live, they thrive. Most large animals are unable to survive in these kinds of desolate places. This is because of their large requirement for resources such as food and water. Camels are able to use this to their advantage as a survival strategy. By living in deserts, mountains, and other arid places Camels are able to avoid predators, and others who would compete for resources. Camels are only able to do this because of their amazing ability to efficiently use the resources their environments provide.
A camel can travel long distances which allow them to take advantage of the maximum number of resources. They can withstand a massive amount of dehydration which allow them to survive not only between watering holes, but sometimes between seasons. When at a watering hole camels are able to gorge themselves and rehydrate quickly.
For food, camels are omnivorous. They can eat almost anything be it vegetation, meat, or bone,-- salty or sweet, a camels stomach knows no limits. But it is their temperament that is truly endeared the camel to man. Docile and sweet under a caring hand, but stubborn and angry if ill treated, the camel both wins your heart and your respect.
33. The text tells us about …..
a. Kinds of camels
b. Camels’ life
c. The habitat of camels
d. Camels’ food
34. Where do camels generally live?
a. desolate corners of earth
35. What is the purpose of the text?
a. to retell an experience of traveling to the zoo
b. to give information about camels
c. to entertain the reader with a fiction story of camels
d. to show the way camels give birth
36. The word “desolate” in the first paragraph means …
a. Very nice place
b. Beautiful place
c. Empty and unattractive place
d. Very amazing place
This text for number 37 up to 40
- 1 pound of chicken
- 4 cups of cooking oil
- 1 cup of flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- A dash of chili powder
The Steps ;
First, put flour, salt pepper, and chili powder in plastics bag and shake to mix. Next, cut chicken into small pieces, add them to the bag and shake to coat the chicken with seasoned flour. After that, heat the oil in a heavy frying pan over medium-high heat and cook the chicken for about ten to fifteen minutes or until the chicken is golden brown. Finally, drain the chicken and serve.
37. How many steps are to make Chicken Cuts?
38. Where do you usually find the text above?
a. In a story book
b. In a drawing book
c. In pile of books
d. In a recipe book
39. The following things should be done in the steps of making Chicken Cuts, except…
a. cook the chicken in plastic bag for about ten to fifteen minutes
b. cut chicken into small pieces
c. shake flour, salt pepper, and chili powder in plastics bag
d. add the pieces of chicken to the bag and shake to coat the chicken with seasoned flour
40. what does the word “them” in second line refer to?
a. Chicken cutting
c. Drain chicken
d. Chili powder
Read the following text to answer the question number 41 to 43
41. What is the topic of the text above?
a. Susan dinner’s party
b. Andi’s dinner party
c. Lina’s dinner party
d. Susan and family ’s dinner party
42. When did will Susan come to the party?
a. In the morning
b. In the afternoon
c. In midnight
d. In the evening
43. Why does Lina held the party?
a. To celebrate Lina’s graduation
b. to introduce Edy and Anita to some of her special friends.
c. To celebrate of Lina’s new house
d. To introduce Edy and Anita to Lina’s family
For questions 44 to 46, choose the suitable words to complete the text below
School usually (44) ….at seven o’clock in the morning. All students try to (45)….at school on time. On Monday morning, the students have a flag raising ceremony. After having the ceremony, they (46)…their classrooms and begin their lessons. They are free after the seventh period. Some students go home directly, while others practice playing basketball or volleyball in the schoolyard.
44. a. ends c. continues
b. goes on d. begins
45. a. get rid of c. be rich
b. arrive d. close
46. a. go into c. inside
b. come out of d. goes on
47. Which one is the best arrangement of the sentences below?
1. It is because she doesn’t need to bargain. The price is fixed.
2. Mrs. Nina is a housewife.
3. She often fulfills her daily need by shopping in the supermarket not far from her house.
4. So, she sometimes must go to the traditional market too.
5. However, not all of her needs are available there
6. She likes to shops there.
a. 2 – 6 – 5 - 4 - 1- 3
b. 2 – 4 – 3 – 5 – 6 – 1
c. 2 – 3 – 6 – 1 – 5 – 4
d. 2 – 3 – 5 – 6 – 4 – 1
48. Choose the correct arrangement of these sentences
1. Mount merapi has erupted regularly since 1548.
2. Mount Merapi (Gunung Merapi) is an active stratovolcano located on the border between Central Java and Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
3. It is located approximately 28 kilometres (17 mi) north of Yogyakarta city.
4. It is the most active volcano in Indonesia.
5. The villages are as high as 1,700 metres (5,600 ft) above sea level.
6. Thousands of people live on the flanks of the volcano.
a. 2 – 1 – 6 – 5 – 4 – 3
b. 2 – 4 – 1 – 3 – 6 – 5
c. 1 – 2 - 3 – 5 – 6 – 4
d. 1 – 2 – 4 – 3 – 6 – 5
49. Beautiful – visit – Bali - place – is – a – very - to
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The best arrangements of these words are….
a. 1 – 3 – 5 – 7 – 4 – 8 – 6 - 2
b. 3 – 5 – 7 – 6 – 1 – 4 – 8 – 2
c. 3 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 1 – 4 – 8 – 2
d. 3 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 4 – 1 – 2 – 8
50. Arrange these words into a good order
Color – eagle – light – sea – is – brown – the – of
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
a. 7 – 1 – 8 – 4 – 2 – 5 – 3 – 6
b. 7 – 4 – 2 – 5 – 1 – 3 – 6 – 8
c. 7 – 1 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8 – 4 – 2
d. 7 – 1 – 8 – 2 – 4 – 3 – 5 – 6