Daftar Link Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 1
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
A. Choose the correct answer by crossing A,B, C, or D.
The Ants and the Grasshoppers.
One autumn day, some ants were busy in a field. A grasshopper came along.
“What are you doing?” said the grasshopper.
“We are gathering food and preparing our home for the winter,” the ants said.
“But why are you working so hard?” said the grasshopper.” In such beautiful weather it is better to sing and dance.”
The winter came and the weather grew very cold. Snow covered the ground. The grasshopper was cold and hungry. He met some of the ants.
“Please give me some food”,” he said. “ I am cold and hungry”. “What did you do last summer?” the ants said. ”I sang and danced” was the grasshopper’s answer.” Then you can sing and dance now”. Said the ants.
(Taken from : My Favourite Fables)
1. What is the kind of the text above?
A. It is a descriptive text
B. lt is narrative text
C. lt is a report text
D. lt is a recount text
2. What is fable?
A. lt is a story about Cinderela
B. lt is a story about Hero
C. lt is a story about all
D. lt is a story about the animal
03. Who are the actors?
A. The ants
B. The ants and Grasshopper
C. The grasshopper
D. The ants, the grasshopper and me
Once upon time there lived a little girl named Snow White. She lived with her Aunt and Uncle because her parents were dead
One day she heard her Uncle and Aunt talking about leaving Snow White in the castle because they both wanted to go to America and they didn’t have enough money to take Snow White.
Snow White did not want her Uncle and Aunt to do this so she decided it would be best if she ran away. The next morning she ran away from home when her Aunt and Uncle were having breakfast. She ran away into the woods.
She was very tired and hungry
Then She saw a little cottage. She knocked but no one answered so she went inside and fell asleep
Meanwhile the seven dwarfs were coming home from works. They went inside. There they found Snow White sleeping. Then Snow White woke up. She saw the dwarfs. The dwarfs said,” What is your name ?”. Snow White said, ”My name is Snow White”.
Doc said ,” If you wish, you may live here with us”. Snow White said, ” Oh, could I? Thank you”. Then Snow White told the dwarfs the whole story and Snow White and the seven dwarfs lived happily ever after.
04. What problem faced by Snow White?
A. She wanted to go to America by herself
B. Her aunt and uncle wanted to take her to America
C. She had to be at home while her aunt and uncle were in America
D. Dwarfs wanted to take her to America
05. Who involved in the story?
A. Snow White, her aunt, her uncle and dwarfs
B. Snow White and her uncle
C. Snow White, her aunt and her uncle
D. Snow White and dwarfs
06. What tense used in the story?
A. Present tense
B. Past Continuous tense
C. Past tense
D. Past Perfect tense
07. The synonym of “woods” in prg 3 is…
08. What is the purpose of the story?
A. to amuse the writer
B. to give information to the readers
C. to find the final decision
D. to amuse, entertain and to deal with actual or vicarious experience
Two Thin Goats
Once there were two goats. Both of them were hungry. They were tied together with a brown rope. They wanted to eat the green leaves from two separated bushes. One bush was on the left. The other bush was on the right.
The goats thought they could do everything on their own. However the rope was short. They tried and tried but they could not reach the bushes. They were sad.
Then, the goats decided to work together. First, they ate the leaves on the right. Then, they ate the leaves on the left. The leaves were delicious. The goats were happy.
(Taken from: UNAS SMP 2005/2006)
09. Kenny : How many goats are there in the story?
Benny : I think …
10. Kenny : What did the goat want to eat ?
Benny : They want to eat …
B. green leaves
D. a brown rope
11. Kenny : Why did the goats want to eat?
Benny : Because….
A. They were near the leaves
B. They were tied together
C. They were hungry
D. They were near the bushes
12. Kenny : Why were the goat sad?
Benny : Because…
A. The rope was short.
B. They could not reach the bushes
C. They thought they could do everything.
D. They were hungry.
13. Kenny : How did the goats finally reach the bushes?
Benny : …
A. By doing everything on their own.
B. By trying to reach the bushes on their own.
C. By cutting the rope.
D. By Working together.
14. Angga : Where are you going?
Zega : To the post office. Why?
Angga : ...
Zega : Sure! I will do it for you.
A. Can you take me to the post office?
B. Would you post this letter, please?
C. Will you go to the post office?
D. Would you like to answer the letter?
15. Diana : Can you lend me some money?
Dona : …. . I have to pay my school tuition at this time.
A. All right
B. With pleasure
C. I would like to, but..
D. Don’t worry
16. Bianca : I must leave now, Bye
Elijah : Bye.
What does Bianca mean by her expression….
A. Asking for information
B. Giving information
C. Refusing information
D. Asking for opinion
E. Giving opinion
17. Belinda : Look! There is Mr. Agus, the new English teacher. He is smart, isn’t he?
Betty : …………Mrs. Andjani is better.
A. I think so
B. Yes, you are right.
C. I don’t think so
D. Yeah, I like him very much.
18. Zaidan : You looks so hungry. Here some breads for you.
Zainal : …………………. I have mine. I’ll eat later.
A. I deny that
B. I can’t take it, thank you.
C. You make me embarrassed
D. Thanks for your kindness.
19. Baidan : When did you come home? I
Zulaikha : I ………………this morning.
C. To arrive
20. Badrun : What did Snow White say to the dwarfs?
Sheila : She ……..that she was a princess.
21. Kania : ……….Linda here this morning?
Benny : I ……..see her this morning.
A. were- wasn’t
22. Benigno : Which one do you choose, Apple or Pear?
Beni : Oh, I prefer ………………..
A. apple than pear
B. apple better than pear
C. apple to pear
D. apple rather than pear
23. Asri : What kind of activity do you like most, run or jog?
Diane : Oh, I like ……………………
A. run better than jog
B. running better than jogging
C. run to jog
D. run than jog
24. Khalida : Where do you put your pencil ?
Doni : I put it …………the pencil box
25. Adina : Where is my bag? Do you know where my bag is ?
Asrul : Look!. You put the bag ……………..your chair .