Daftar Link Bahasa Inggris SMA
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 56
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 55
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 54
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 53
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 52
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 51
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 50
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 49
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 48
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 47
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 46
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 45
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 44
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 43
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 42
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 41
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 40
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 39
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 38
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 37
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 36
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 35
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 34
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 33
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 1
- THE LEGEND OF TANDUK ALAM - Cerita Rakyat dalam Ba...
- THE GOLDEN SNAIL - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE EAGLE-QUEEN - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE CRYING STONE - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE BUGGY CART - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- TELAGA WARNA - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- NASREDDIN - A MAN WITH THOUSANDS OF IDEAS - Cerit...
- AFFANDI THE GREAT ARTIST - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Ba...
- A MINANGKABAU BOY - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Ing...
- 2000++ Kata-kata Bahasa Inggris yang sering digunakan
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
Pilihlah jawaban yang paling tepat.
A book which many Americans today are still discussing is Future Shock by ALVIN Toffler In this book author describes the great changes which have been made In family life because of science end industry.
In the past, when more Americans lived on farms, the typical family had many children. In a farm family parents and their children often lived with grandparents. Often, too, uncles and aunts lived nearby. But when industry became more important than agriculture in American life, families became smaller Industry requires workers who are ready and able to move off the land and to move again whenever necessary. Large family cannot be moved from place to place as smaller families can.
Because of industrialization, a typical family will be required to move even more often than now, so families will be even smaller. The typical family remains childless and consists only of a men and a woman A smaller number of families may raise children. These families may raise children as their occupation, leaving the childless families free to move from job to job. Furthermore, these child raising families may raise other, people's children in addition to their own.
1. What are the effects of science and industry?
a. The typical families of our life. d. The typical Industries.
b. The great changes of family life. E. The great changes of industries.
c. The great changes of our farm.
2. When we did Americans have many children? when they lived …
a. On farms c. With grand children e. On industry
b. Nearby d. More happily
3. Which one needs workers who can move off the land and move again whenever necessary?
a. Parents c. American families e. A farm families
b. Industry d. Families
4. The families in America became smaller after …
a. Agricultural life became important d. Agriculture was important
b. Industry was not important e. Industry became more important
c. Agriculture was not important
5. Because of industrialization, a typical family … to move even more often than now, so family will be even smaller.
a. Will be required c. Will not be required e. Will be have problem
b. Would be required d. Will have problem
In our life we often find someone who does a job which is not suited for himself. He may be a book keeper who really wants to be an actor or a mechanic who likes taking care of plants. We call this kind of person "a square peg in around hole". It is a bad thing that many people in the world are "square pegs", they are not doing the kind of work they should be doing, for one reason or another, Ss a result they probably are not doing a very good job and certainly they are not satisfied with it.
As we spend a great part of our lives at our job, choosing the right career is very important. For that reason, we should try to find what our talents are and how we can use them. We can do this through aptitude test, interviews with specialist, and study of books.
There are many careers open to each of us. Perhaps we like science. Then we might prepare ourselves to be chemists, physicists, or biologists. May be our interests take us into the business world such work as accounting, personnel management, or public relations. Many persons find their place in government service. Teaching, newspaper work, medicine, engineering, and many other fields offer fascinating careers to persons with talented training.
6. What will happen if a person does not do the job of his own interest?
a. He will try to adjust himself with the job d. He will do a very good job
b. He will leave the job right away e. He will be very happy
c. He will be satisfied with his job
7. The variety of jobs mentioned in …
a. Paragraph 1 c. Paragraph 3 e. Paragraph 5
b. Paragraph 2 b. Paragraph 4
8. “A square peg in around hole.” (paragraph 1) Then expression above means …
a. Someone who does not like his job d. Someone does not his job very well
b. Someone who really wants e. Those who do not do a good job and are not satisfied
c. A person who likes taking care
9. “ ..…”they are not doing the kind of work …” (paragraph 1). The underline word refers to …
a. People b. Pegs c. Careers d. Chemist e. Physicists
10. Why is choosing the right career important? Because …
a. We must support our family
b. It will give us a lot of money
c. This will measured our success in life
d. We will spend the rest of our lives at work
e. We will spend a great part of our lives at work
11. His salary is not … to support my family. He has to find an extra job.
a. big b. adequate c. available d. consider e. many
12. That’s not all a proper thing to sell something in a public park. The underline word has similar meaning with …
a. well b. comfortable c. sounds nice d. suitable e. surprise
13. Andy is the son of uncle Bram, so Andy is my …
a. nephew c. brother in low e. relatives
b. niece d. cousin
14. The following is the synonym of counselor …
a. consultant b. lawyer c. judge d. clergymen e. plumber
15. Someone living in a clean house and … family will say “Home Sweet Home”.
a. peace b. peaceful c. peacefully d. peaceable e. peaceably
16. Nurse: “Good evening anything I can do for you, Madam?”
Mrs. Susan: “… to have the doctor look at my eye.”
a. Yes, I’m sure c. I’d love to e. I beg your pardon
b. I’d like to make an appointment d. That would be great fun
17. Dennis: “Mom, you go to the movie with me tonight?” Harriet : “Oh …”
a. how pleased I’m to hear that d. what do you think of celebrating it
b. it makes me relieved e. all are correct
c. you must be very satisfied
18. Ben was so … with the experience. His … was reflected from his way of talking.
a. please – pleased c. pleasant – pleasure e. pleasing - pleases
b. pleased – pleasure d. pleasure – pleasing
19. Boss: “Have you seen Sam?”
Manager: “Yes, Sir. He…a letter in her room now.”
a. was typing c. is typing e. has been typing
b. will be typing d. have typed
20. Mariah Carrey sings…Everybody likes her voice.
a. with beautiful c. beautiful e. beautifully
b. by beautifully d. in beautiful
VOYAGE TOTHE PLANET AGUN
This is the Captain speaking. Our spaceship "Discovery" is now one year and a half away from Earth on the other side of the galaxy. I have calculated we have traveled seventeen million kilometers. We have sight of the planet Agun on our telescope screens. Our Science Officer says that we should arrive there in two days time.
We know nothing about the planet. Our Chief Engineer's idea is to orbit the planet at a height of ten kilometers. He thinks that should position us below Agun's clouds. From there we should be able to see if it is possible to land. We will also know if life can exist there.
21. How many kilometers has spaceship traveled?
a. 17 .000.000 c. 17000.000 e. 175.000
b. 17.000.000.000 d. 17.000
22. Who has calculated how far the spaceship has traveled?
a. A computer c. the science officer e. the voyager
b. the captain d. the chief engineer
23. Can the astronauts see the planet Agun?
a. No c. Don’t know e. Are not allowed
b. Yes d. Maybe
24. What do the astronauts know about the planet?
a. it’s possible to land there d. they have no knowledge
b. it has clouds e. it’s just like the earth
c. life exists there
25. How high are the clouds over the planet?
a. ten kilometers c. less than ten kilometers e. unpredictable
b. more than ten kilometers d. We don’t know for sure
26. Though it has no relationship with the study universe, horoscope bases its ideas about someone’s character, life and future by knowing…
a. the positions of stars or planets d. the revolution of the earth
b. the climate which will happen e. the power of the sun
c. the rotation of the earth
27. We do not feel hot in the morning because…..
a. the sun is rising d. there is thick fog
b. it is after night e. the sun is covered by the clouds
c. the atmospheric layer is stick
28. The following is not a planet or satellite but a group of star….
a. Moon b. Deimos c. Jupiter d. Venus e. Capricorn
29. Scientist believes there are more… stars which haven’t been detected by telescope.
a. massive b. a lot of c. types d. high e. amount
30. The moon travels in an ….Around the earth taking about a month to do so.
a. space b. rotation c. twinkle d. orbit e. dusk
31. Student: “….. I don’t want to disturb you.”
Teacher: “No, no. it’s quite all right .Can I help you.”
a. Would you help me, sir c. it’s satisfied e. Excuse me, sir
b. I am very disappointed d. it’s terrible
32. I ……studying at senior high school next year.
a. will start c. is starting e. will be starting
b. started d. stars
33. Today Kelly has a toothache, all the time he is crying. I….her to a dentist as soon as possible.
a. bring c. brought e. will bring
b. am bringing d. will be bringing.
The Titan is one of the 18 Saturn's satellites. It was discovered by Christian Huygens, a Dutch astronomers, in 1655. Huygens also [discovered the Saturn's rings, a spectacular appearance observed by Galileo Galilai. The visual observation done by Jose Comas Sola in 1908 indicated the density of Titan's atmosphere. Chemically, the condition of this satellite is believed to be similar to that of the Earth about 4.5 billion years ago. The difference between the two is that the Titan is much colder than the Earth, its surface temperature is -179°C.
From the infrared spectrum, in 1944, Gerard Kuyper, an American astronomer, a Dutch origin, successfully identified the methane compound in its atmosphere. Then, at the beginning of 1970, Lewis clarified the possibility of the existence of nitrogen. In 1980 Voyager I, another spacecraft, approached closer to this satellite and sent observation about its atmospheric temperature, pressure and composition. The report informed that the. Titan's atmosphere is dominated by nitrogen, and is also identified the huge existence of liquid hydrocarbon on le surface of the Titan as the methane and ethane lake, whose temperature is about 200°C.
34. What is the topic of the text?
a. infrared spectrum c. christian huygens e. voyager
b. titan d. gerard kuyper
35. Paragraph one is about?
a.Christian Huygens, a discoverer of certain satellite
b.Galileo galilai who observed certain rings
c. Jose comas Sola indicated the density of each atmosphere
d. The discovery of titan, one of certain satellites
e. The similarity of the satellite condition to the earth
36. Which sentence is incorrect?
a. the existence of nitrogen was possibly clarified at the beginning of 1972
b. the spectacular appearance of certain rings was observed by Galileo Galilei
c. the earth is less colder than titan
d. the earth’s condition is chemically the same as titan
e. the methan compound is also found in titan’s atmosphere
37. …… is mostly found in titan’s atmosphere.
a. methane d. hydrocarbon
b. nitrogen e. other chemical compound
38. The opposite of density is…..
a. witness b. calmness c. rareness d. freshness
39. … its surface temperature is -179C (paragraph1). The underline word refers to?
a. titan b. Saturn c. earth d. ring e. none is correct
40. Rihana wears….bag and…..high heels
a. polyester , nice - leather, long , red
b. polyester , nice - long , red ,leather
c. nice , polyester - leather , long , red
d. nice , polyester - long , red ,leather
e. nice , polyester - red , long , leather
41. ……. Dresses are fashionable this year
a. sexy , black shiny
b. sexier , black shiny
c. sexiest , black shiny
d. black shiny , sexy
e. black shines , sexy
42. Dimaz has……film with that….. actor
a. interesting , new - popular , Mexican, young
b. interesting , new - popular , young , Mexican
c. new , interesting - popular , Mexican , young
d. new , interesting - popular , young , Mexican
e. new , interesting young , popular , Mexican
43. While I….my dog for a weak it……to rain
a. take - begin
b. took - begun
c. was taking - began
d. was taking - begin
e. was taking - begins
Picasso was one of the most outstanding and important artists of the 1990’s. He is the known for his paintings. Almost every style in modern art is represented in Picasso’s works.
Picasso was born in 1881 in Malaga, Spain as the son of an art teacher. He studied painting with his father and also in Madrid.
From about 1895 to 1901 he painted realistic work in a traditional style. Then he entered what was called the blue period. During this time he only used shades of blue in his paintings to show poverty he saw in Barcelona.
After 1907, he entered into the style of cubism. Among his well known cubist paintings are “The Three Musicians” and “The man with a guitar” which depict the destruction of a Spanish town.
Picasso died in France in 1973
(Adapted from: Golden Home encyclopedia. p. 4751)
44. What a the genre of the text
a. narrative d. procedure
b. descriptive e. report
45. Who was Picasso?
a. painted realistic works a traditional style
b. one of the most outstanding and important artist
c. best known of his paintings
d. called the blue period
e. the men with a guitar
46. What tense is mostly used in the text?
a. past tense
b. past continous tense
c. simple present
d. present continous tense
e. present perfect
A First, Wash some rice in cold water. Like this.
Second, put the rice with some water in a pot.
B Cooking Rice
C After that, put the rice to the simmer and steam it for about 45 minutes. Now, the rice is ready to be served.
D Well, to cook rice you will need some rice and water. Now let me tell you steps of cooking rice.
E Then, boil and cool it slowly for about 20 minutes. (After 20 minutes) See, there is no more water now.
47. What is the genre of the text?
a. narrative b. procedure
b. descriptive e. report
48. What is the goal of the text?
a. A c. C e. E
b. B d. D
49. What is the material of the text?
a. A c. C e. E
b. B d. D
50. What are the steps of the text?
a. A , E , C c. A , D , E e. A , B , C
b. B , A , E d. C , B , A