Daftar Link Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 1
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
1. Where do we usually find this notice?
a. In a bedroom c. In a garage
b. In a kitchen d. In a toilet
2. What does the notice means?
a. We should use our hand dry to do something
b. We should make our hand dry by hand dryer
c. We have to use our hand to dry something
d. We can’t use our hand to dry something
We usually find this notice in the label of …
a. blender c. sachet
b. bottle d. box
The Bali Bird Park …
The largest and finest collection of Indonesian birds in the world plus exotic birds from Africa and South America.
Within two hectares of botanical landscapes, the park provides sanctuary to almost 1000 birds of 250 different species.
See our stunning collecting of Birds of Paradise.
Travel to Far East Indonesia, home to an amazing array of birds as well as the extraordinary Komodo dragon, a giant carnivorous which is a direct descendent of the dinosaur and rarely seen in captivity.
4. What is the main purpose of the brochure above?
a. To describe about some birds from Bali
b. To entertain the readers about birds from Bali
c. To tell the requirements to enter Bali Bird Park
d. To Provide information about Bali Bird Park
5. How many places do the birds in the park come from?
a. 2 c. 4
b. 3 d. 5
6. “… descendant of the dinosaur & rarely seen in …” The underlined word is similar in meaning to …
a. hardly c. commonly
b. nor often d. beautifully
7. What sickness did Kintan suffer at that time?
a. Migraine c. Influenza
b. Toothache d. Cough
8. What is the letter about?
a. Asking for advice c. Taking medicines
b. Preparing the test d. Having the problems
9. “I take an aspirin and the pain is gone.” The underlined word nearly means …
a. sickness c. capsule
b. medicine d. pill
10. Kintan wrote a letter to a doctor because she will …
a. continue her study
b. have a face to face advice
c. have a final test at school
d. get confused to choose medicine
Once upon a time, in the jungle there lived a fox. His name was Rox. No one didn’t know him. Every body in the jungle was afraid of him because his face and style looked very vicious.
One day, in a summer beautiful morning, when Rox was drinking at the side of the river, he saw a little rabbit in danger. A snake came sneaking behind the little rabbit. The snake was going to sat the rabbit. Rox jumped over the snake as soon as possible and scared the snake away.
The little rabbit then felt relieved that Rox just save his life from the threat of the dangerous snake. After that, the little rabbit told the whole jungle that Rox was a kind fox. He just save his life. There was no need to afraid of him anymore.
11. What was the purpose of the story above?
a. To entertain readers about kind fox
b. To describe about the vicious fox
c. To explain about the little rabbit
d. To inform us a life in the jungle
12. Paragraph tow tells us about …
a. Rox saved a little rabbit’s life
b. Snake was scared of the little rabbit
c. Rox looked very vicious to every one
d. Little rabbit was relieved about kind Rox
13. What was Rox doing when the little rabbit in danger?
a. Drinking c. Jumping
b. Eating d. Sneaking
14. “… his face and style looked very vicious .” (part 3). What does the underlined word mean?
a. Arrogant c. Coward
b. Greedy d. Cruel
A WOLF AND A CRANE
A wolf was one day was eating his dinner. He was very greedy. He ate so quickly that a bone stuck in his throat. He had tried hard to get it out, but all was in vain. Then he went to the crane and said, “ Good morning Crane, will you help me to do something?”
“What help do you want of me?” asked the crane.
“I have a bone stuck in my throat. You have a long bill, and so you can draw it out.” Said the wolf. “if you do that for me, I will give you a reward.”
“Let me try, “ said the crane. “It is not difficult for me to do so.”
The wolf opened his mouth wide. The crane put her bill in a and drew out the bone.
“Now, will you give me your reward, please?” the crane asked the wolf.
“Reward?” said the wolf. “Don’t talk about that. You should be thankful to me. Although you put your head into my mouth, I did not bite it off. What more do you want?”
15. Why did the wolf go to the crane?
a. To draw a bone in his throat c. To bite the crane off
b. To give the crane a reward d. To help the crane
16. When did the wolf get his problem?
a. In the evening c. In the afternoon
b. In the morning d. In the weekend
17. What can we learn from the story?
a. Don’t make a public lie
b. Don’t cheat one’s chance
c. Don’t be easy to trust someone
d. Don’t imitate one’s bad manner
THE SHIRT OF A HAPPY MAN
There was once a king who was very powerful and rich. But he was unhappy because he felt ill all the time. No doctors knew how to cure him, nor did any medicine do him good. One day he called his wise men to his palace and asked them what to do. “There is only one way.” Said a very old man. “If you can find a happy man, take this shirt and wear it, you’ll be soon cured.”
So the king sent his men to search for all the happy men. They traveled all over the country but they could not find one. There was no body who was completely satisfied.
The men very tired of their long search, and did not know when to go home. Jus as they were worrying about that, they saw a workman, who was singing merrily while he was at work.
“Are you happy?” they asked the man.
“Yes, I am happy as a lark. “ Answered the man.
“Give us your shirt,” said the men, “We’ll give you as much money as you need.
“Alas!” crude the man, “ I haven’t got a shirt.”.
18. What is the story about?
a. A powerful and happy king c. A sick king all the time
b. A hard working workmen d. An unhappy wise man
19. Which sentences is NOT true based on the text?
a. A king was powerful, but ill all the time
b. A king asked for advice from the wise men
c. A workmen was tired to search the happy man
d. King’s men saw a happy singing workmen
20. “No doctor knew how to cure him, …” (part 1)
The underlined word nearly means …
a. relieve c. help
b. avoid d. give
Last year, I left New Zealand for Bunaken Island, I went there with a group of New Zealand divers. Getting there was not quite easy.
Soon after our arrival at Bunaken, we got a general briefing. It concluded a description about how to take pictures underwater.
The, we began our diving. In our diving, we saw groups of tiny fish. In order to identify them, we need a good guide. Without some knowledge of their habitats and behavior, it was difficult to identify.
In summary, the trip was mostly enjoyable. This place is so impressive with its marine life.
21. When did the writer begin his diving?
a. After taking pictures under water
b. After describing Bunaken island
c. After arriving at Bunaken island
d. After getting a general briefing
22. What is the best title for the text above?
a. Description of Bunaken island
b. Briefing in Bunaken island
c. Arriving in Bunaken island
d. Diving in Bunaken island
23. Bunaken Island is famous for …
a. the enjoyable trip c. marine life
b. a good guide d. tiny fish
24. “We saw groups of “tiny fish” The word “tiny” means …
a. very small c. various
b. colorful d. funny
I am usually on time for school. I have never been late for my lesson. But this morning I was very late.
At seven thirty this morning, I was looking for by shoe. My right shoe was in my room, but my left shoe was missing. At seven forty-five, I was still looking for it. At eight o’clock, my little sister was going past my door. Look! What was on her foot? My shoe! She was playing with it.
I was half an hour late, but my teacher was not angry with me. She told me to hand in my exercise book, she looked very serious and asked me, “Why did you draw such a picture in your exercise book?”
I hung down my head, and did not say a word. My little sister gave me much trouble.
25. What is the writer’s problem?
a. His exercise book was left c. He didn’t do homework
b. His left shoe was missing d. His little sister was sick
26. What time did the writer find his left shoe?
a. 07.00 c. 07.45
b. 07.30 d. 08.00
27. “She told me to hand in my exercise book …” (part 3) The underlined words refer to …
a. draw a picture c. handed in
b. was angry d. told me
I had just got into bed about half past eleven when I felt the tremor. The bed started to tremble and I noticed the electric light, which hung from the ceiling, was swaying.
Then I got out of bed quickly and went to look out of the window. As I locked I saw the house opposite begin to fall sideways. Then I was realized what was happening, I look my dressing-gown and rushed out into the garden.
I was alone in the house. My wife and children had gone to visit my mother in-law.
For three of four minutes, I heard a terrible noise of walls falling down, and people screaming, and clouds of dust in the air. Then the trembling stopped.
There were about fifty persons had been killed and more than two hundred injured. The damage to properly was considerable, and some three hundred house would have to be completely rebuilt.
28. What is the purpose of the text?
a. Entertaining the readers with a funny story
b. Describing a particular and special thing
c. Presenting points of view about an issue
d. Retelling events to inform a past action
29. When did the writer realize what was happening?
a. Feeling his bed start to terrible
b. Noticing the electric lights swaying
c. Hearing a terrible noise of walls falling
d. Seeing the house begin to fall sideways
30. How did the writer save his life?
a. Getting the bed out of the room
b. Rushing out into the garden
c. Looking out of the window
d. Turning the electric light off
Wild Animals in Sangar Zoo
Lion Orang Utan Zebra
old young old young old young
3 0 12 3 6 0
31. What animal has the fewest numbers in the zoo?
a. Lion c. Orang Utan
b. Zebra d. Lion and Zebra
32. Two kinds of animals cannot …
a. grow fast c. get old
b. multiply d. breed
Addicted to the Net
A lot of people enjoy surfing the Net. They look for interesting Websites and … (33) with people over the world. However, some people … (34) such many hours online that they are internet addicts. Although an average person takes about eight to twelve hours per week, but an addict takes eight to twelve per day on-line. Because addicts take so much time interacting with the computer so it can … (35) their lives negatively.
33. a. speak c. communicate
b. chat d. interact
34. a. wait c. spend
b. arrange d. share
35. a. affect c. support
b. contribute d. empower
36. Firda : Hi, Ayu. Come here, I’ll make some tea.
Ayu : … It’s too noisy here
Firda : I would make some tea for you.
Ayu : Oh, thanks you very much.
a. What a nice tea ? c. Guess what ?
b. Are you sure ? d. Pardon me ?
37. Chelsea : It’s you beautiful birthday. I have something special for you.
Masayu : May I open it now?
Chelsea : It’s OK
Masayu : Wow, what a beautiful gown!
What is the meaning of the underlined expression?
a. Responding invitation c. Showing admiration
b. Asking for something d. Clarifying the news
38. Mother : Reza, here is a new bag for your birthday party.
Reza : … Thanks a lot mom
a. Which dress is beautiful ? c. How beautiful is it ?
b. What a beautiful dress ! d. What is a dress ?
39. is – as – Susi’s – as – Sony’s pen – cheap
1 2 3 4 5 6
a. 3 – 1 – 2 – 6 – 4 – 5 c. 5 – 1 – 2 – 6 – 4 – 3
b. 3 – 1 – 4 – 5 – 2 – 6 d. 5 – 1 – 6 – 2 – 3 – 4
40. they – harder – Andre – every day – works – do – than
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
a. 1 – 5 – 2 – 7 – 3 – 6 – 4 c. 4–1–5–2–7–3–6
b. 3–4–5–7–2–1–6 d. 3–5–2–7–1–6–4
41. one – most – my laptop – in – expensive – is
1 2 3 4 5 6
my school – the
a. 4–7–1–2–5–3–8–6 c. 3–6–8–2–5–1–4–7
b. 4–7–3–8–6–1–2–5 d. 3–6–1–2–8–5–4–7
42. Read the following sentences and choose the best arrangement to make a good paragraph.
1. The rocks came tumbling across the road and had to abandon the car.
2. I was driving along the coast road when the car suddenly lurched to one side.
3. When I got back to town, well as I said, there wasn’t much left.
4. At first I though a tree had gone but then I saw the telegraph poles collapsing like matchsticks.
a. 2 – 3 – 4 – 1 c. 2 – 4 – 3 – 1
b. 2 – 3 – 1 – 4 d. 2 – 4 – 1 – 3
43. Arrange these sentences into a good paragraph.
1. Nesti and Hasnah went there too.
2. We were very happy at that time
3. Yuli and I went to the city park yesterday
4. Then we went skateboarding around the park
5. We went home in the afternoon
a. 3 – 1 – 4 – 2 – 5 c. 3 – 1 – 2 – 4 – 5
b. 1 – 3 – 4 – 2 – 5 d. 1 – 2 – 5 – 3 – 4
44. Look at the picture carefully.
Which statements is correct based on the pictures above?
a. Bike A is cheaper than Bike B is.
b. Bike D is the cheapest one of all
c. Bike B is less expensive than Bike D
d. Bike B is more expensive than Bike C is
45. Arrange the jumbled sentences into a good paragraph.
1. It all happened very quickly, people just stood and watch it.
2. A car stopped outside the shop and two men got out
3. He threw the brick at the window and smashed it
4. They had a mask on
5. Once of them held a brick in his hand
6. One man took the coats form the window and the other put them in the back of the car.
a. 2–3–4–1–6–5 c. 2–4–5–3–6–1
b. 2–4–6–3–1–5 d. 3–4–5–6–2–1
46. Look at the picture! Which sentence is correct based on the picture?
a. A is as tall as B c. A is shorter than B
b. A is taller than B d. B is shorter than A
A rabbit once live in a forest with a lion. The lion was very arrogant. The looked down upon the rabbits. He often insulted her and beat her a lot. The rabbit could stand it longer. She made up her … (47) to get ride of the lion by the trick.
One day at 7 p.m. the rabbit came to the lion and said “Good” … (48), Sir. Just now I saw an animal over there that looked just like you. He said that he was the king of all the animals in the forest. He told all of us to … (49) him and be his servant.
The lion was very angry and roared, “Where is he?”
The rabbit took the lion to a deep wall and said, “He is down over there in the wall.”
The lion … (50) to the wall and looked angrily at the water. “Yes, there is he, “He roared, He flew down at his enemy into the wall and was drowned.
47. a. mind c. patience
b. chance d. presence
48. a. night c. afternoon
b. morning d. evening
49. a. help c. change
b. obey d. avoid
50. a. ruined c. hastened
b. built d. pointed