Daftar Link Bahasa Inggris SMA
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 56
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 55
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 54
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 53
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 52
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 51
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 50
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 49
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 48
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 47
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 46
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 45
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 44
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 43
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 42
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 41
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 40
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 39
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 38
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 37
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 36
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 35
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 34
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 33
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 1
- THE LEGEND OF TANDUK ALAM - Cerita Rakyat dalam Ba...
- THE GOLDEN SNAIL - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE EAGLE-QUEEN - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE CRYING STONE - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE BUGGY CART - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- TELAGA WARNA - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- NASREDDIN - A MAN WITH THOUSANDS OF IDEAS - Cerit...
- AFFANDI THE GREAT ARTIST - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Ba...
- A MINANGKABAU BOY - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Ing...
- 2000++ Kata-kata Bahasa Inggris yang sering digunakan
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
This text is for questions 1 to 3
Once upon a time, a rabbit wanted to cross a river but he could not swim. He had an idea. He saw a boss of crocodile swimming in the river. The rabbit asked the boss of crocodile, “How many crocodile are there in the river?” The boss of crocodile answered, “We are twenty here.” “Where are they?” the rabbit asked for the second time. “What is it for?” the boss of crocodile asked.
“All of you are good, nice, gentle and kind, so I want to make a line in order. Later I will know how kind you are,” said the rabbit.then, the boss of the crocodile called from one side to the other side of the river. Just then, the rabbit started to count while jumping from one crocodile to another : one…two…three….four…until twenty, and finally, he thanked all crocodile because he had crossed the river.
1. The story mainly tells us about ….
a. twenty crocodile
b. the boss of the crocodile
c. a rabbit and twenty crocodile
d. a rabbit and the boss of crocodile
e. the boss of the crocodile and all his friends
2. We know from the first paragraph that the rabbit actually wanted .…
a. to cross the river
b. to swim across the river
c. to meet the boss of crocodile
d. to know where the crocodile are
e. to know the number of crocodiles there
3. All of you are good, nice,gentle,and kind….” (Paragraph 2)
The underlined word is synonymous with .…
4. Fritz : Are you free today?
Melati : Yes, what’s up?
Fritz : Would you like to come with me to see the “Peterpan” show tonight ?
Melati : Thanks, I’d be delighted to. It’s my favorite band.
What are the speakers going to do?
a. To stay at home
b. to see peterpan show
c. to arrange their free time
d. to watch peterpan at home
e. to come to their friend’s house
5. Zaki : Hi,dad, I will be late home because the committee will hold a meeting after class
Father : It’s okay but you must go straight home after the meeting
Zaki : Don’t worry, dad.
Mother : What did Zaki say?
Father : he said that she would be late home today.
What is the most possible place where Zaki is talking to her father?
a. A hall
b. Her home
c. The office
d. Her school
e. Ameeting room
This text is for question 6 to 8
6. In which section would you likely read the ad ?
a. Company for sale
b. Office Equipment
c. Job Vacancy
d. Entertainment Guide
e. Stationary and office
7. What position is offered in the advertisement?
d. Office staff
e. Director assistant
8. Apply with curriculum vitae to Mrs.Barton
What information should the applicant include in it?
a. Experience in managing a company
b. A statement of salary wanted
c. A prove of knowing about stationary
d. A statement of responsibility
e. A statement of education and work experience
This text is for questions 9 to 12
The University of Australia
The University of Australia has an international reputation for educational professional and for applied research. it is Australia’s largest university, with six campuses, including a specialized technology campus. the university places particular importance on the quality of its teaching and learning programs, and on its working links with industry, business and government.
9. The whole paragraph promotes that ….
a. the university of Australia offers excellent educational program
b. the university of Australia is the largest university in the country
c. the university of Australia has a specialized technology campus
d. the university places particular importance on technology
e. the university has six campuses
10. Which information is NOT TRUE about the University of Australia?
a. it has an international educational reputation
b. it also has a specialized technology campus
c. it has six technology campuses
d. it is Australia’s largest university
e. it has good relation with industry
11. It is stated that the university has good relationship with ....
a. educational professionals
b. specialized technology
c. large universities
d. other campuses
12. ”The University of Australia has an international educational reputation for……….”
The underlined word means .…
This text is for question 13 to 16
The police thought that two burglars started the robbery at 151 Pattimura street on Sunday afternoon. the burglars broke into the students’ room while they were going to a football game. They never thought that while they were away, burglars would break into their boarding house.
What happened to the students’ room on Sunday afternoon?
13. What happened to the students’ room on Sunday afternoon?
a. the police broke it
b. the police ruined it
c. burglars broke into it
d. two burglars broke it
e. the students started to ruin it
14. The burglars broke into the room when the students ….
a. were at a party
b. were taking a rest
c. were playing football
d. were at a football game
e. were watching football on TV
15. ”The burglars broke into the students room .…”
The underlined phrase means ….
a. broke forcefully
b. entered by force
c. put into pieces
d. easily entered
e. came into
16. The students seem to think that ....
a. they had locked their room
b. their boarding house was not safe
c. their boarding house was in a safe area
d. thieves would easily break into their room
e. there would be a robbery in their boarding house
This text is for question 17 to 20
An elephant is the largest and strongest of all animals. It is a strange looking animal with its thick legs, huge sides and backs, large hanging ears, a small tail, little eyes, long white tusks and above all it has a long nose the trunk
The trunk is the elephant’s peculiar feature, and it has various uses. The elephant draws up water by its trunk and can squirt it all over its body like a shower bath. It can also lift leaves and puts them, into its mouth. In fact the trunk servers the elephant as a long arm and hand. An elephant looks very- clumsy and heavy and yet it can move very quickly.
The elephant is a very intelligent animal. its intelligence combined with its great strength makes it a very useful servant to man and it can be trained to serve in various ways such as carry heavy loads, hunt for tigers and even fight.
17. The third paragraph is mainly about the fact that …..
a. elephants are strong
b. elephants can lift logs
c. elephants are servants
d. elephants are very useful
e. elephants must be trained
18. Which of the following is NOT part of the elephant described in the first paragraph ?
a. it looks strange
b. it is heavy
c. it is wild
d. it has a trunk
e. it has a small tail
19. It is stated in the text that the elephant uses the trunk to do the following.EXCEPT ….
a. to eat
b. to push
c. to drink
d. to carry things
e. to squirt water over the body
20. ”The trunk is the elephant’s peculiar feature ….”
The underlined word is close in meaning to ….
This text is for question 21 to 24
Have you ever wondered how people get chocolate from? In this articles we’ll enter the amazing world of chocolate so you can understand exactly what you’re eating
Chocolate starts with a tree called the cacao tree. this tree grows in equatorial regions, especially in places such as south America, Africa and Indonesia. the cacao tree produces a fruit about the size of a small pine apple. inside the fruit are the tree’s seeds, also known as cocoa beans.
The beans are fermented for about a week, dried in the sun an then shipped to the chocolate maker. the chocolate maker starts by roasting the beans to bring out the flavor. different beans from different places have different qualities and flavor, so they are often sorted and blanded to produce a distinctive mix. Next, the roasted beans are winnowed. winnowing removes the meat nib of the cacao bean from its shell. then, the nibs are blended. The blended nibs are ground to make it a liquid. The liquid is called chocolates liquor. it tastes bitter. all seeds contain some amount of fat, and cacao beans are not different. However, cacao beans are half fat, which is why the ground nibs form liquid. it’s pure bitter chocolate.
21.The text is about ....
a. the cacao tree
b. the cacao beans
c. the raw chocolate
d. the making of chocolate
e. the flavor of chocolate
22.The third paragraph focuses on ....
a. the process of producing chocolate
b. how to produce the cocoa flavor
c. where chocolate comes from
d. the chocolate liquor
e. the cacao fruit
23.”….so they are often sorted and blended to produce ….
(Paragraph 3 )
The underlined word is close in meaning to …..
24.How does the chocolate maker start to make chocolate?
a. By fermenting the beans
b. by roasting the beans
c. by blending the beans
d. by sorting the beans
e. by drying the beans
This text is for questions 25 to 28
Two students were discussing the school’s new rule that all the students must wear a cap and a tie. One of them showed her annoyance. she said that wearing a cap and a tie was only suitable for a flag rising ceremony. So, she was against the rule. contrary to the girl’s opinion. the other student was glad with it. He said that he didn’t mind with the new rule because wearing a cap and a tie will make the students look great and like real educated persons. the first student gave the reasons that they would feel uncomfortable and hot. Moreover, the classrooms were not air conditioned. The second said it wasn’t a big problem. he was sure that the students would wear them proudly. they would surely be used to it any way.
25.The two students are discussing ….
a. the facilities in school
b. their homework
c. their uniform
d. their friends
e. their family
26.The boy said that he agreed. with the new rule in his school.
Which statement shows his agreement?
a. he was not annoyed
b. he would not obey the rule
c. he didn’t care of the rule
d. he didn’t like wearing a cap and tie
e. he didn’t mind wearing a cap, an tie
27.The boy believed that all students would ....
a. have a high spirit to study
b. solve their own problems
c. care for their environment
d. follow the new rule
e. feel uncomfortable
28.”One of them showed her annoyance……..”(line 3)
The underlined word is close in meaning to ....
This text is for question 29 to 37
Diary of a student named Tyra
June 3rd, 2006
Today is my first day as a college student at UNCLA. I feel really excited, it seems like just yesterday I started my high school, but now is my time to begin my new life in college. I really hope that everything will be okay today, because I don’t expect something bad will happen and ruin my day. oh, I really hope NOT .…
June 4th, 2006
Yesterday wasn’t a good start for me. Something came up and ruined my entire mood for that day. I wasn’t pleased with my new beginning of college’s life. Honestly, I doubted whether I could survive in dealing with people in this college. but, HEY, I have to survive, right? Although they are cruel and ignorant, but I can do this!
P.S: I really miss my hometown buddies……….wish they were here…………
June 7th, 2006
Sorry I skipped telling stories these few days. it’s because I have a bunch of assignments to do. Well. I guess the old saying is right; college is fun and also tiring. yeah right…….now I know why they said so. But, the good news is……I have made some friends. Thanks goodness they’re nice and friendly.
29. Where is Tyra studying at ?
30. When did Tyra started her first day as a college student?
a. June 3rd, 2006
b. June 1st, 2006
c. July 3rd, 2006
d. July 1st, 2006
e. June 4th, 2006
31. How did Tyra feel about her first day at college?
32. What was Tyra hoping at her first day in college ?
a. Something Terrible
b. something Unpleasent
c. something ruin
d. something pathetic
e. something nice
33. According to Tyra’s opinion on June 4th, what kind of people that she’s dealing with in the college?
a. ignorant and cruel
b. ignorant and cute
c. ignorant and calm
d. ignorant and charming
e. ignorant and charismatic
34. When did Tyra miss her hometown best friends?
a. June 4th, 2007
b. June 5th, 2007
c. June 5th, 2006
d. June 4th, 2006
e. June 7th, 2006
35. How did Tyra feel about her college life lately?
a. cute and friendly
b. charming and friendly
c. charismatic and friendly
d. nice and cruel
e. nice and friendly
36. What’s the good news that Tyra shared to her diary on June 7th?
a. she had made some friends
b. she have made some friends
c. she had had made some friends
d. she has made some friends
e. she is has made some friends
37. What is the type of the text ?
e. news item
38. Obi : “How do you do ? My name’s Obi. I am from LA”
Rizke : “……………? I am Rizke, from Melbourne. I’m glad to meet you.”
Obi : “I’m glad to meet you to”.
a. very well, thank you
b. how do you do
c. how are you today
d. I am fine thanks
e. not at all
39. ”How have you been?”
Which of the following answers is not acceptable ?
a. I’ve been good
b. I’ve been from Bandung
c. All right
d. Not, bad
e. It’s okey
40.Arnold :”I’m afraid I’II have to go now”.
Saffana :”Do you have to go so soon?”
Arnold :”Yes, good night, Saffana!”
Saffana :”Good night. See you tomorrow.”
The underlined utterance means that Arnold wanted…..Saffana
b. to meet
c. to invite
e. to leave
41.The students ….their teacher in his house yesterday
b. is visiting
d. have been visiting
e. will visit
42.Secretary :”…… shall I make a cup of coffee?”
Director :”Yes, please!” I am very sleepy
a. Excuse me, Sir
b. I beg your pardon
c. nice to see you
d. what do you think
e. is it okay
43.Ariyaguna :”I have lost my book somewhere”
a. I’m glad to know it
b. Please don’t be angry
c. I am sorry to hear that
e. it’s fantastic
44.Bayu :”It’s a lovely day, isn’t it?”
Santi :”Yes, it is”
Bayu :”Will you accompany me to go for swimming?”
a. That’s alright
b. Don’t mention it
c. it doesn’t matter
d. sorry, I am busy
e. Poor you!
45. Fei :”Let me introduce you to my twin, Vemas”.
Irfan :”How do you do, Vemas”.
Vemas :”How do you do? it’s nice to meet you.”
a. Me too
b. I should be nice
c. Do you?
d. Am I nice ?
e. I am dissapointed
46.Ray :”Hello, I’m Ray. I’m a new here
Granty :”…..,Ray. I’m Granty
a. Pleased to see you
b. How have you been
c. How do you do
d. Thank you
e. I’m fine
47.It was a boring weekend. I ….anything
e. wasn’t do
48.Della and Furqon …..shopping yesterday ( negative )
a. didn’t go
49.Warsito .….not in his office yesterday. He.…not go to work
a. did – was d. does – was
b. is – do e. was – did
c. do – was
50.It……rain right now. the rain…..a few minutes a go
a. Wasn’t – stopped d. didn’t – stopped
b. Isn’t – stoped e. isn’t - stop
c. Isn’t – stopped