Daftar Link Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMP 1
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
Choose the correct answers.
1. What does the caution mean?
A. The police will arrest the thief in the store.
B. You don’t have to pay anything in the store
C. The store manager will send you to the police.
D. You should pay anything you take from the store
Read the text to answer 2-3.
2. What is the writer’s purpose in the text?
A. Informing all the company’s employees about a family gathering
B. Asking the manager’s family to gather in the Jungle
C. Asking all employees to contact the HRD manager.
D. Announcing all employees to bring their families to the office
3. What does the HRD manager ask in the announcement? He asks...in The Jungle
A. all of the company employees to hold a party
B. the HRD manager and the family to gather in The Jungle
C. all employees and family to join the gathering
D. all employees of the company to join their family
Read the text to answer 4 - 5
4. What is the text about?
A. Informing good news
B. Telling bad news
C. receiving good news
D. sending bad news
5. How does Desi feel?
Read the text to answer no. 6 -7.
6. The text is written in order to ... .
A. inform people about the best surfer.
B. congratulate someone on the success.
C. tell someone to congratulate the winner.
D. hope people to join the surfing club.
7. What did Susi get in the championship?
A. A big prize
B. A surfing board
C. The runner up
D. The gold medal
Read the text to answer no. 8 - 10
All of Students and teachers of SMP INDONESIA
You are invited to come to the inauguration party
Day/Date : Saturday, july,1 2010
Time : 08 a.m. – 01 p.m.
Venue : Merdeka Hall
Please come on time!
OSIS Of SMP INDONESIA
8. The word “Venue” in the text has the same meaning as….
9. Who arranges the party?
10. The inauguration party will last for….hours
Read the text to answer 11 - 12
11. The label is telling us about . . . of the medicine
A. the usage
B. the benefit
C. the materials
D. the information
12. People may consume the medicine when they get ... .
A. stomach- ache
C. sore throat
Read the text to answer 13 - 15
13. Where does the writer live?
14. When will the writer join the next Seminar class?
A. January, 10.
B. January, 15.
C. January, 17.
D. January, 22.
15. “Thank you for your concerning.” What does the word your refer to? (line 5)
Read this text and answer questions 16 -19.
Orchid is one of the most beautiful flowers on earth. It’s budding. The leaves are long, stiff, and thick.
The color of this plant can be different by using crossing method. It can be white, purple, yellow, or others. People like to use orchid as a decorative plant.
Orchid lives on a tree. It can only produce flower not fruit. It usually lives and grows well in cool place such as highlands.
The interesting fact of orchid is that it grows on the tree, but it is not parasite.
16. From the text we know that….
A. Orchid is parasite
B. Orchid lives in dessert.
C. Orchid can produce fruit.
D. Orchid grows well in highlands
17. What does paragraph 3 tell us about?
A. The color of orchid.
B. The habitat of orchid.
C. The appearance of orchid.
D. The interesting fact of orchid.
18. People like orchids because they are….
19. “It grows on the tree” (last paragraph) . The underlined word has the same meaning as….
Read the text and answer question no 20-21
YOU. C 1000
Fresh outside In a bottle (140 ml) contains:
Vitamin C 100 mg
Energy 65 cal
Protein 0 g
Fat 0 g
Carbohydrate 16 g
Sugar 6 g
Natrium 99 g
Vitamin B1 1.0 g
Vitamin E 2.3 g
Niacin 2.3 g
20. How many kinds of vitamins does the supplement have?
21. ” In a bottle (140 ml) contains.” The underlined word has the closest meaning with….
Read this text and answer questions 22 -25
San Francisco is my favorite city in the United States. It is beautiful, clean, not too big, and it has something for everybody. I love the streets and buildings in San Francisco. The streets wind up and down the hills, with beautiful old brick and wooden houses on either side.
One of my favorite things to do in San Francisco is to ride the cable car. It takes you to most parts of the city. It’s not a very comfortable ride, but it’s exciting and the views you get from the car are wonderful.
And I like the weather in San Francisco. It never gets too cold or too hot. The summers are pleasant. The fresh breezes blow off the ocean and the sky is always blue. It rains quite a lot in the winter, but it never gets very cold.
Another thing I enjoy about the city is the restaurants. The seafood restaurants, with crabs and lobsters, are my favorite. You can also get great Chinese, Japanese, American and European food in San Francisco.
22. What is the most suitable title for the text above?
A. United States
D. San Francisco
23. What does the writer like to do?
A. riding the cable car
B. enjoying the weather
C. Having seafood
D. Admiring the city.
24. Another thing I enjoy about the city is the restaurants. (The last paragraph)
The synonym of the underlined word is . . . .
25. ‘It takes you to most parts of the city’ (paragraph 2)
The word ‘it’ in the sentence above refers to . . . .
A. favorite thing
B. the cable car
C. the weather
D. the view
Read the text and answer questions 26 to 29.
26. The text mainly discusses …
A. the story about terrible a earthquake
B. the writer’s experience with a big earthquake
C. the steps to avoid danger in your life
D. the description of a beach in Meulaboh
27. What is the main idea of the third paragraph?
A. The writer saw many fish on the sand.
B. The view of the beach was very exciting.
C. The writer liked to see the wave in the sea.
D. Tsunami occurred and destroyed everything.
28. Everybody in the beach was panic because …
A. the sun rose brightly
B. there was an earthquake
C. the beach was very enjoyable.
D. there was an amazing view in the sea.
29. “We all seemed to be astonished by … .”
The underlined word has the same meaning with …
Read the text to answer 30 - 31
COMFORT FURNITURE LTD.
We re-cover furniture. All types of chairs and tables.
Quick service. Only 4 – 6 days.
Tel: (0274) 893 673, Jl. Purwanggan 14, Yogyakarta
30. What is the text about?
A. Chairs and tables.
B. Comfort Furniture.
C. Cover furniture.
D. Furniture service.
31. It needs ... days to repair furniture.
A. not more than four
B. not more than six
C. less than four
D. less than six
Read the text to answer 32- 35
One day, Rahwana kidnapped Sinta and took her to his palace in Alengka. Rama was so sad. He tried any efforts to look for his wife. He even sent his best troops to search for his beloved wife. But Sinta remained unfound.
After four months passed, Hanoman the king of white monkeys found Sinta’s crown in the bushes. It was the clue that led them to Alengka. Rama was so happy and thanked his best friend Hanoman about that and soon they went to Alengka with thousands of troops.
The battle was unavoidable. Rahwana’s troops were very powerful giants. They caused many of Rama’s soldiers got wounded. Yet, after Rama got involved in the battle, the problem was solved. It was also because of Rama’s power, Rahwana the very powerful king of giants was killed.
Rama felt so happy to see his beloved wife. They soon returned to Ayodya and lived happily forever.
32. What is the main idea of paragraph 1?
A. Rahwana kidnapped Sinta
B. Rahwana took Sinta to Alengka
C. Rama tried any efforts to find Sinta
D. Sinta remained unfound
33. “It was the clue that led….” (paragraph 2). The word It refers to….
A. The bush
C. White monkey
D. Sinta’s crown
34. Where did Hanoman find Sinta’s crown ?
A. In Alengka.
B. In Ayodya.
C. In the bushes.
D. In the battle.
35. What is the moral value of the text?
A. Kidnapping is a legal action.
B. One should love other’s wife.
C. The goodness defeats the evil.
D. The battle makes people wounded.
Read the following text and answer questions 36- 37
36. Why the buffalo is called a miracle?
A. The museum opens on work days only.
B. Ripley’s Believe It or Not is a name of a museum.
C. White buffaloes are rarely found.
D. The museum collections are on TV programs too.
37. The word “pure” in the text has the closest meaning with….
Read the text to answer 38 - 41
How to Make a Boat or a Hat
Thing you need:
- A half peace of newspaper
What to do :
First, fold the paper in half a long way, crease and unfold
Second, fold the sides up the middle crease, keep folded
Next, fold the corners down to the middle
After that, fold the corners down to the middle again
Then, fold the points down to the middle
Finally, open the middle and turn it inside out to make a boat or flip it over and wear it as a hat.
38. What is the purpose of the text?
A. To tell the instruction how to make something
B. To inform the steps in making something
C. To describe the materials used in creating something
D. To explain the events in creating something
39. What should you do after folding the corners down to the middle?
A. Fold the points down to the middle
B. Open the middle and turn it inside
C. Flip it over
D. Wear it
40. “Finally, open the middle and turn it inside out to make a boat, or flip it over and wear it as a hat”. The underlined word has the same meaning as. . . .
41. “. . . ,open the middle and turn it inside out to make a boat or flip it over and wear it as a hat . . . .”
The word “it” in the sentence refers to. . . .
Choose the most appropriate answer to complete the text.
Mount Galunggung is an active volcanoe. ….(42) is erupting several times. First, Mount Galunggung erupted in 1889. Hundred of villagers were destroyed by the eruptions. Many people evacuated to ….(43) the calamity.
42. A. It
43. A. see
Choose the most appropriate answer to complete the text.
I have a two-year-old male cat. He is a stray we allow into the house but he loves the outdoors. There is this other big cat in the neighborhood who is rather ….(44) . My problem is … (45) a fight with the big cat, my cat returns home with bleeding scars. Sometimes I‘d wake up in the middle of the night to rescue him from a fight. Please tell me how to end this problem. I don’t want to give him away.
44. A. tame
45. A. while
46. Rearrange these sentences into a good paragraph!
1. The animals have been pushed back at their natural habitat.
2. The government has located reserves to protect both animal and plant life.
3. Many natural forests where animals live are being destroyed.
4. One of them is Ujung Kulon.
5. People have cleared the land to cultivate crops.
A. 1 - 3 - 5 - 4 - 2
B. 1 - 3 - 5 - 2 - 4
C. 1 - 5 - 4 - 3 - 2
D. 1 - 5 - 2 - 3 - 4
47. news – delivers – a magazine – a lot of – and - the readers - to - information
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
A. 3 -2 -1 -5 -4 -8 -7 -6
B. 3 -2 -4 -1 -5 -8 -7 -6
C. 3 -2 -6 -7 -4 -8 -5 -1
D. 3 -2 -4 -7 -6 -1 -5 -8
48. Arrange the words into a correct sentence.
the tap – you – After – it – turn off - use
1 2 3 4 5 6
The correct arrangement of the words is . . . .
A. 5 -1 -3 -2 -6 -4
B. 5 -1 -3 -2 -4 -6
C. 5 -6 -3 -2 -4 -1
D. 5 -6 -3 -4 -2 -1
49. Arrange the words into a correct sentence.
you – please – me – if – come – can’t – call
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
A. 2 3 7 4 6 2 5
B. 2 7 3 4 1 6 5
C. 2 1 6 2 3 7 5
D. 2 4 1 6 2 7 3
50. Complete the text with the most suitable expression.
Here are directions to my house. First, get the 75 bus from Devon bus station to the Cimall. Cross the road and then turn right. Go past the market. Then turn left into Metro road. My house is number 7. …… .
C.u. then on Saturday,
A. Wish me luck then
B. Please be on time
C. You won’t miss it
D. Thank you so much