Daftar Link Bahasa Inggris SMA
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 56
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 55
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 54
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 53
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 52
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 51
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 50
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 49
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 48
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 47
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 46
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 45
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 44
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 43
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 42
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 41
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 40
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 39
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 38
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 37
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 36
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 35
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 34
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 33
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 1
- THE LEGEND OF TANDUK ALAM - Cerita Rakyat dalam Ba...
- THE GOLDEN SNAIL - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE EAGLE-QUEEN - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE CRYING STONE - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE BUGGY CART - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- TELAGA WARNA - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- NASREDDIN - A MAN WITH THOUSANDS OF IDEAS - Cerit...
- AFFANDI THE GREAT ARTIST - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Ba...
- A MINANGKABAU BOY - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Ing...
- 2000++ Kata-kata Bahasa Inggris yang sering digunakan
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
Read this text, then answer questions 1 to 5.
Yesterday Irfan went to Lampung. He wanted to visit his sister. On the ferry he met Mr. Lukman who used to be a captain of the ship. He used the chance to know more about a ship and its captain, here is their conversation.
Irfan : Could you tell me a bit about the captain’s job ?
Mr. Lukman : The captain is in command of the ship, and he is responsible for every one on board. On the ship’s bridge he talks in to a speaking tuber or a microphone to give orders to his men, such as deck officers and the chief engineer. Deck officers take turns standing on the ship’s bridge. From the bridge they steer the ship, watch the sea. They also check instruments and chart.
Irfan : And how docs a ship leave the harbour ?
Mr. Lukman : A boat called tug boat pulls the ship from the shore to the open sea. After that the captain orders : full speed a head. In the engine room the chief engineer and his men speed up the engines. They make sure that the engine work right.
Irfan : And how to know information ?
Mr. Lukman : There are radio men in the ship. They keep in touch with people on land by sending and receiving messages. There are also telephone operators. They take care of telephone calls from cabin to cabin on the ship. The operators can connect calls from the ship to for away parts of the world.
1. Who did Irfan talk with on the ferry ?
a. an ex-captain of the ship
b. the captain of the ship
c. the captain of the ferry
d. the deck officers
e. the radio men
2. The deck officers do the following things, except …..
a. watching the sea and the sky
b. checking the instrument
c. checking the chart
d. pulling the ship away
e. steering the ship
3. “Full speed ahead”, is the captain’s order directed to …..
a. his chief engineers
b. his deck officers
c. his operators
d. his tug boats
4. Which is not true according to the text ?
a. certain passangers may steer the ship
b. deck officers take turn watching the ship
c. the chief engineer speed up the engines
d. telephone operators can connect calls from parts of the world
e. people on the ship can municate with people on land
5. The text shows us that Irfan …..
a. is interested in ship
b. wants to be a captain
c. knows Mr. Lukman before
d. has known very much about ship
e. fell boring during his traveling
This text is for questions 6 to 12.
Once up on a time, the is reclites were at war with the philistines. The leader of the philistines was a giant named goliath, who was three metres tall. A spear was slong across his shoulders and a heavy sword hung from a belt around his waist. Goliath challenged the israclites to send a leader to fight with him. “if he can kill me, we shall be your slaves,” he boasted.
“But if I kill him, then you shald be our slaves.”
No one except a young shepherd boy dared volunteer to fight goliath. The shepherd boy’s name was David. He was armed with only a shing.
When goliath saw David, he laughed, “what?”are you the only one they can send to fight with me ? why, I will tear you apart and feed you the birds ! “Then he charged at David with his sword. Calmly, David took a stone, put it on his hing and took careful ain at the giant’s eyes.
The stone struck goliath and he fell to the ground. David freed his people from the terror of goliath.
7. What is the writer’s purpose of writing this kind of text ? To …..
a. entertain the readers
b. tell a story of giant
c. inform an event in the past
d. tell the terror of the leader of the philistines
e. report the war between the is raclites and philistine
8. What is the type of the text ?
9. Who dared to fight the leader of the philistines ?
a. a giant
d. a have
10. What did David use to defeat the leader of the philistines ?
a. a spear
b. a sward
c. a shing
d. a stone
e. a belt
11. “But if I kill him, then you shall be our slaves.” The word “you” refers to …..
b. the volunteers
c. the philistines
d. the Israelites
e. a shepperd boy
12. “David took goliath’s sword and slew him with it.” Slew means …..
This text is for questions 13 to 17.
Flowers are the parts of a seed plant that contain the organs concerned with sexual reproduction, including ovary and stamens. These reproduction structures are usually associated with sterile outher structures that protect them and attact insects or birds who help the process of fertilization. Some flowers have special scents which can attract insects to come.
Flowers basically have four parts : petals, sepals, stamens and pistils. Most petals are in bright colour, or sometimes green, as green as sepals. Stamens are the male reproductive organs, which arise within the petals. They vary in number, from one to hundreds per flower. Pistils are the female organs of reproduction, they vary in structures.
13. What is the function of sterile outher structures ?
a. they have special scents
b. they attract insencts or birds
c. they protect ovary and staments
d. they contain sexual-reproduction
e. they help the process of fertilization
14. What are the male organs of refroduction …..
15. Why do sterile outer structures attract insect or bird ? To …..
a. protect them
b. vary in structures
c. give their scent
d. help the process of fertilization
e. provide some plowers with special
16. What is the aim of the text a bove ? To …..
a. give information about plowers
b. explain the pracess of pertilization
c. describe the parts of a seed plant
d. expose the reproduction structures of plowers
e. report how plowers attract insects or birds
17. What is meant by the female reproductive organs ?
Read this text carefully. This text is for questions 18 to 24.
Blaksands is a large seaside town. Half of the town lies to the morth of the river black and the other half lies to the south. It is only a few kilometres to the nearest highway and just ten minutes drive from the city of harstone.
Situated near the beach are lots of brightly painted hotels, some of them are very old. Many big name department stores, as well smaller shops that sell souvenirs and gifts, are found on the main street just out side the town ceilre. The heart of town is accupied by older houses and many histoucal buildings. In recent years, some new housing estates have been develoved to the south of the town.
These are lats of things to do at black sould. There is a harbour with boats for fishing and cruises. There are two beaches which are popular for various wiler events and whole year round swimming. A cinema, a swimming pool, a bowling alley as well as a fairground are located withim the cown. Two parks and several playgrounds are also easily accessible from the cown centre and outlying housing estates.
18. What is the type of the text ?
d. news item
e. analytical exposition
19. What is the text about ?
a. department stores
b. river black
c. the city of harstone
20. What does paragraph 3 mainly describe ?
21. What can be found on the main street just outside the town centre ?
a. smaller shops that sell souvenirs and gifts
b. many big name department stores
c. rots of brightly painted hotels
d. many historical buildings
e. some new housing estates
22. What are close to the beach ?
a. bright hotels
b. bowling alleys
c. swimming pools
d. department stores
e. historical buildings
23. Which of the following is TRUE according to the text ?
a. blacksands is a big town
b. souvenirs can be bought in suburbs
c. hotel near the beach are painted black
d. tourists can only swim in the beach during summer
e. it takes more than ten minutes to drive from harstone to blacksands
24. “Two parks and several playgrounds are also easily accessible from the town centre and ….. ( P3 ). “accessible” can be replaced by …..
Read this taxt carefully and complete it using the sintable words
Irrigation is any activity which (25) ….. to the efforts to obtain water for the farm land. For this purpose people may (26) ….. reservoir or a man made lake, use water pump and build dams and ditches. The ditches (27) ….. to lead water from the resources to the farm land and drain off the excess water which is not (28) ….. by the crop.
25. a. relate
e. is related
26. a. make
e. be made
27. a. use
d. is used
e. are used
28. a. use
e. to use
This text is for question 29 to complete the letter with suitable words !
March 8, 2008
It is a (29) ….. to read your letter and to know about the music program at your university. I’ll be (30) ….. to go with you. My bus (31) ….. be at your school at 4 o’clock on Saturday. If you don’t mind, I’d like you ….. me at the bus station. See you on Saturday.
29. a. happy
30. a. sad
31. a. can
32. a. met
e. to meet
33. Dicky : may I can to your house at 7 tonight ?
Anne : ….. I will be going somewhere with my friend at that time.
a. yes, that’s all right
b. yes, indeed
c. l’m afraid not
d. not at all
e. why not
34. Lisa : Do you mind turning on the fan for me ?
Mita : …………………..
a. no, thank you
b. yes, I do
c. l’d love to
d. not at all
e. yes, please
35. Rudi : Do you think it is wrong to hunt animals for sport, Ben ?
Beni : I ….. strongly. Besides it’s cruel, it will make them vanished.
Rudi : I think you are right, Beni.
c. don’t agree
d. don’t think so
e. am afraid it’s wrong
36. If you want to see me tomorrow, don’t come at 10 o’clock. I ….. at that time.
c. will teach
d. would teach
e. will be teaching
37. Yoyo : What would you do if you got
Rp. 1000.000 ?
Diky : I ….. a bicycle.
b. will buy
c. had bought
d. would buy
e. would have bought
38. Lina : which one is your mother ?
Tata : the woman ….. the red hot over there is my mother.
39. “where are you going ?”
He asked me where …..
a. I am going
b. I was going
c. Am I going
d. was I going
e. you are going
40. The parents ask their doughter ….. her marriage.
d. to delay
e. will delay
41. The furnisure ….. when we arrived.
b. is sold
c. is being sold
d. had been sold
e. has been sold
42. Mr. Billy was ….. that he forgot his lunch.
b. so busy
c. too busy
d. such busy
e. enough busy
43. Mr. Maman said, “my aunt was seriously ill.”
Mr. Maman said that his aunt …..
a. was seriously ill
b. is seriously ill
c. would be seriously ill
d. to be seriously ill
e. had been seriously ill
44. The Indonesian independence ….. by president Soekarno on August 17, 1945.
c. is praclained
d. is praclaining
e. was praclained
45. Intan : SMA 77 obliges its students to wear Moslem dress every Friday.
Joko : I’ll go along with that
The underlined sentence expresses …..
46. Adi : Sony, let’s go to Lina’s party.
Sony : if I had time, I would go there.
From the dialogue we know that …..
a. Sony goes to Lina’s party
b. Adi goes to Lona’s party
c. Sony doesn’t go to Lina’s party
d. Sony came to Lina’s party
e. Sony will come to Lina’s party
47. Nadia : when did you get this cassette ?
Lia : yesterday. When I ….. home, a boy asked me to give it to you.
d. was walking
e. has been walking
48. Choose the most normal position order of the adjectives to complete the sentence below.
“mather bought a set of ………furnisure.
a. wooden – Jepara – beautiful – carving
b. beautiful – carving – wooden – Jepara
c. carving – beautiful – Jepara – wooden
d. beautiful – wooden – carving – Jepara
e. beautiful – Jepara – carving – wooden
49. If a person want to ….. in running a business, he must have the full support of his employees.
50. Rani : ma’am, excuseme …… you.
Mrs. Nadia : it’s ok. What is it ?
a. for interrupting
b. to interrupt