Daftar Link Bahasa Inggris SMA
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 56
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 55
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 54
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 53
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 52
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 51
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 50
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 49
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 48
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 47
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 46
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 45
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 44
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 43
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 42
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 41
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 40
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 39
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 38
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 37
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 36
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 35
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 34
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 33
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 1
- THE LEGEND OF TANDUK ALAM - Cerita Rakyat dalam Ba...
- THE GOLDEN SNAIL - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE EAGLE-QUEEN - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE CRYING STONE - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE BUGGY CART - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- TELAGA WARNA - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- NASREDDIN - A MAN WITH THOUSANDS OF IDEAS - Cerit...
- AFFANDI THE GREAT ARTIST - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Ba...
- A MINANGKABAU BOY - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Ing...
- 2000++ Kata-kata Bahasa Inggris yang sering digunakan
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
Once upon a time there lived a little girl named snow white. She lived with her aunt and uncle because her parents were dead.
One day she heard her uncle and aunt talking about leaving snow white in the castle because they both wanted to go to America and they didn’t have enough money to take snow white.
Snow white did not want her uncle and aunt to do this so she decided it would be best if she ran away. The next morning she ran away from home when her Aunt and uncle were having breakfast. She ran away into the woods.
She was very tired and hungry.
Then she saw this little cottage. She knocked but no one answered so she went inside and fell asleep.
Meanwhile, the seven dwarfs were coming home from work, They went inside. There they found snow white sleeping. Then snow white woke up. She swathe dwarfs said, what is your name? Snow white said, ‘My name is snow white.
Doc said, ‘if you wish, you may live here with us”. Snow white said, ‘Oh could I? Thank you’. Then Snow White told the dwarfs the whole story and Snow White and the 7 dwarfs lived happily ever after.
1. What is the story about
a. A beautiful Princes d. The Seven Dwarfs
b. The Read Riding Hood e. Snow White
c. Going To America
2. This is not the character of the story?
a. Snow White d. Uncle
b. Aunt e. A princes
3. What is the complication part of the story?
a. Snow White ran away from home
b. Snow White saw this little cottage
c. The seven Dwarfs were coming home
d. Snow White went inside the castle and fell asleep
e. Aunt was talking about leaving Snow white in the castle
4. Which one of the following is not direct sentence
a. Oh could I? d. if you wish, you may live here with us
b. What is your name? e. Snow White told the dwarfs the whole story
c. My name is Snow White
5. How is the end of the story?
a. Snow White and the 7 dwarfs lived happily ever after
b. Snow White told the dwarfs the whole story
c. Snow lived with the seven dwarfs
d. The seven dwarf found Snow White sleeping
e. Snow white and the 7 dwarfs lived in dancer
6. What is the function of the text
a. To inform about Snow White to the reader
b. To describe the story of Snow white
c. To amuse the reader
d. To retell the events
e. To give information
Once upon a time, a rabbit wanted to cross a river but he could not swim. He had an idea. He saw a boss of crocodile swimming in the river, The rabbit asked the boss of crocodile, ‘How many crocodiles are there in the river? The boss of crocodile answered,’ We are twenty here” .Where are they?” the rabbit asked for the second time.” What is it for?” the boss of crocodile asked.
All of you are good, nice, gentle and kind, so I want to make a line in order. Litter I will Know how kind you are,” Said the rabbit. Then, the boos of the crocodile called all his friend and asked them to make a line in order from one side to the order side of the river. Just then, the rabbit started to count while jumping from one crocodile to another; one…two…three…four…until twenty, and finally, he thanked all crocodiles because he had crossed the river.
7. The story mainly tells about….
a. twenty crocodiles d. a rabbit and the boos of crocodiles
b. the boos of the crocodiles e. the boos of the crocodile and all his friend
c. a rabbit and twenty crocodiles
8. We know from the first paragraph that the rabbit actually wanted….
a. to cross the river d. to know where the crocodile are
b. to swim a cross the river e. to know the number of crocodile there
c. to meat the boss of crocodile
9. “All of you are good, nice, gentle, and kind….” ( paragraph 2 )
The underlined word is synonymous with…
a. mild c. cheerful e. honourable
b. diligent d. easygoing
An elephant is the largest and strongest of all animals. It is a strange looking animals with it thick legs, huge sides and backs, large hanging ears, a small tile, little eyes, long white tusks and above all it has a long nose, the trunk.
The trunks is the elephant’s peculiar, and it has various uses. The elephant draws up water by its drunk and can squirt it all over its body like a shower bath. It can also lift leaves and puts them into its mount. In fact the drunk server the elephant as a long arm and hand. And elephant very clumsy and heavy and yet it can move very quickly.
The elephant is a very intelligent animal. Its intelligence combined wit its great strength makes it very useful servant to man and it can be trained to serve in various ways such as carry heavy loads, hunt for tigers and even fight.
10. The third paragraph is mainly about the fact that…
a. elephants are strong d. elephants are very useful
b. elephants cant lift logs e. elephants must be trained
c. elephants are servants
11. Which of the following is NOT part of the elephant described in the first paragraph?
a. It looks strange c. it is wild e. it has a small tail
b. it is heavy d. it has a trunk
12. It is stated in the text that the elephant uses the trunk to do the following, EXCEPT…
a. to eat c. to drink e. to squirt water over the body
b. to push d. to carry things
13. “The trunk is the elephant’s peculiar feature….( Paragraph 2 )
The underlined word is close in meaning to….
a. large c. tough e. long
b. strange d. smooth
A fox fell into a well and couldn’t get out. By and by a thirsty goat came a long. Seeing the fox in the well it asked if the water was good. “Good”, said the fox” it’s the best water I’ve tasted in all my life. Come down and try it yourself.
The goats was thirsty so he got into the well. When he had drunk enough, he looked around but there was no way to get out. Then the fox said,” I have a good idea. You stand on your hind legs and put your forelegs against the said of the well. Then I’II climb on your back, from there. I’II step on your horns, and I can get out. And when I’m out, I’II help you out the well.
The goat did as he was asked and the fox got on his back and climbed out the well. Then he coolly walked away. The goat called out loudly after him and reminded him of his promise to help him out. The fox merely to him and said; “If you only had thought carefully about getting out, you wouldn’t have jumped into the well.
The goat felt very sad. He called out loudly. An old man walking nearby heard him and put a plank into the well. The goat got out and thanked the old man.
14. The text tells the story of…
a. a fox c. a fox and a goat e. the goat and an old man
b. a goat d. an old man and the fox
15. Paragraph 2 mainly tells…
a. how the fox helped the goat
b. why the fox got into the well
c. how the fox got out of the well
d. the fox’s idea how to get out of the well
e. how both the goat and the fox got out of the well
16. “The goat did as he was asked….” ( Paragraph 3 )
What does the above sentence mean?
a. The goat drunk enough and looked around
b. the goat came down to the well and drank
c. the goat called out loudly after the fox got out
d. the goat waited someone who migh help him
e. the goat stood on his hind legs and put his foreiegst against the side of the well
Wayang Kulit, the shadow puppets prevalent in java and Bali, is without a doubt the best known of the Indonesian wayangs. The stories are usually drawn of the Ramayana the Mahabarata or the serat Menak. The island of lombok has depeloved its own style of Serat Menak, so that the term Serat Menak lombok is also common. Another from is the Punakawan with the figures of Semar, Bagong, Petruk, and Gareng. Semar is the father of Gareng (oldest son), Petruk and Bagong (youngest son). Instead of being based in the great epics, it is more of a political cabaret, dealing vwith gossip and contemporary affairs.
The figures themselves vary from place to place. Central Java 9 Yogyakarta 0 produces expensively constructed figures with a high degree of abstraction, for example thin, fine – limbed figures with almond-shaped eyes and tapered, pointed noses to represent the good nobility, Bali produces more compact figures, and Lombok has figures representing real people and such real-world objects as automobiles, airplanes, and ships.
Historical, the visual portion of the performance os shadows casts on cotton screen by an oil lamp. Today, the source of light is morselikely to be a spotlight.
17. The topic of the tex above…
a. Wayang kulit d. The history of wayang
b. Wayang in Indonesia e. The performance of wayang
c. The figure of wayang
18. The figure of wayang in central Java produces….
a. compact figure
b. respresenting real people
c. real-world objects as automobiles and ships
d. thin, fine-limbed figures with almond-shaped eyes
e. cheaply constructed
19. The story that ususlly drawn for a wayang performance is…
a. Ramayana c. Buddha stories e. Gossip and contempory affairs
b. Hindu stories d. Political cabaret
20. The statement is not true according to the text in….
a. The story punakawan often drawn in wayang performance
b. Gareng is the father in Punakawan figure
c. Semar is the father in punakawan figure
d. the story of wayang is more of a political cabaret
e. The wayang performance consists of shadows cast on cotton screen by an oil lamp
21. The….of liberty is 46 m high
a. monument c. statue e. building
b. statue d. tower
The great wall of china (simplified Chinese: traditional Chinese. Pinyin: Wanli Chanhcheng;Litterally”10.000 Li long wall”) is as Chinese fortification built from 3rd century BC until the beginning of the 17th century, in order to protect the various dynasties from raids by Mongol, Turkish, and other nomadic tribes coming from areas in modern-day Mongolia and Manchuria. Several walls were built since the 3rd century BC, the most famous being the great wall built between 220 BC and 220 BC by the First Emperor, Qin Shi Huangdi (this was located much further north than the current Great Wall of China built during the Ming Dynasty, and little of it remains)
The Wall stretches over a formidable 6.352 km (3.948 miles),from Shanhai Pass on the Bohai Sea in the east, at the limit between China proper and Manchria, to Lop Nur in the southeastern portion of Xinjiang Uygur Aoutomous Region  (http://depts.Washington.edu/uwch/silkroad/tex/weilue/appenddices.html). Along most of its arc, it roughly delineates the border between North China and inner Mongolia. The wall is complemented by defensive fighting station, to which wall defenders may retreat it overwhelmed.
Each tower has unique and restricted stairway and entries to confuse attackers. Barracks and administrative centers are located at larger intervals.
The materials used are those available near the site of conduction. Near Beijing the wall is constructed from quarried limestone blocks. in other location it may be quarried granite of fired brick. Where suck materials are used, two finished walls are erected with packed earth and rubble fill placed in between with and egg whites.
In the extreme western desert locations, where good materials are scarce, the wall was constructed from dirt rammed between rough wood tied together with woven mats.
22. What’s the best title for the text?
a. China heritage
b. The great wall or of China
c. The condition About Great wall of China
d. Description About Great wall of China
e. The materials Used to build Great wall of China
23. How far the streches?
a. 6.352 km c. 6.352 miles e. 200 km
b. 3.948 km d. 200 miles
24. Chinese built the great wall of China for this reason……
a. To join some Nomadic tribes
b. in order to protect the various Dinastys from raids by Mongol
c. to show the world that china is great strong country
d. in order to prevent war with other tribes
e. to built a great strong dynasty
25. The most famous Great wall is the one that…..
a. built from 4 century BC d. built before 200 century BC
b. built at 17 century BC e. built after 200 century BC
c. built by the First Emperor
26. “attackers” means……
a. enemies of china d. the people who were angry
b. another dinastys e. friends of China
c. The robbers
27. The materials used when the construction reached western desert location…..
a. limestone blocks d. rough world tied together with woven mats
b. granite e. white egg cement
c. fired bricks
It has a span of 4260 feet. The bridge is so____(28) that the shape of the eart had to be taken into account by is designer. Two great tower support four huge cables. The____(29) are build on immense underwater platforms made of steel and concrete. The platform extend to extend of over 100 feet under the sea. These alone took sixteen mount to built. Above The surface of the water , the tower rise to height to nearly 700 feet. They support the cables from which bridge has been suspended. Each of four cables contains 26.108 lengths of wire. It has been estimated that if the bridge were packed with cars, it would still only be carrying a third of its total capacity. However, size and strength are not the only important things about his bridge. Despite its immensity, it is both simple and elegant, fulfilling its designer’s dream to create ‘an enormous object drawn as faintly as possible.
28. a. long c. deep e. huge
b. wide d. tall
29. a. bridge c. cement e. platform
b. cables d. tower
30. What does ‘they” in the supported……
a. the cables c. the platform e. bridge
b. the tower d. wires
31. The tense mostly used in the text in……
a. simple present c. past perfect e. present continuous
b. past tense d. imperative
32. How many cables are supported by the tower?
a. six c. ten e. two
b. eight d. four
33. what does” its” in line 14 refer to”?
a. Brooklyn c. wire e. designer
b. description d. bridge
34. immense means….. except……
a. great c. huge e. very big
b. little d. grand
35. Which statement is not true according to the text?
a. The bridge was build to join Staten island and Brooklyn
b. The platform extend to a depth of over 100 feet under the sea
c. Beside its immensity, the bridge is very complicated and elegant
d. It would only third from its total capacity if it were carried by cars
e. They support the cables contains 26.108 length of wire
36. The length of the wire of the four cables is……
a. twenty six thousand one hundred eighteen meters
b. twenty six hundred thousand and eight meters
c. twenty six thousand one hundred zero eight meters
d. twenty six thousand hundred and eight meters
e. twenty six thousand one hundred and eight met
Borobudur is built as a single large stupa, and viewed from above takes the from of a giant mandala. The foundation is a square 118 meters on each side. It has eight levels, of which the lower live are square and the upper three circular. This is said to be a map of the cosmos as conceptualized by the buddhist Philosophers of the time. The upper level feautures seventy-two small stupas surrounding one large central stupa. Each stupa is a bell shape pierced by numerous decorative apertures. Statues of the Buddha sit inside the pierced enclosures.
Borobudur is stiil a place of prayer and pilgrimage. Pilgrims circumambulate each level seven times in a clockwise direction. The stupas on the topmost level contain statues of the Buddha in various poses. According to local folklore, touching each Buddha through the holes in the stupa wall brings good luck.
37. The best title for the text is……
a. Borobudur d. The information on borobudur
b. Buddhist temple e. Borobudur as as praying place
c. The history of borobudur
38. The text belongs to genre of…….
a. descriptive c. narrative e. anecdote
b. report d. news item
39. The one is not true according to the text…..
a. Borobudur is built as a single large stupa
b. Borobudur is a single large stups
c. it has eight levels
d. The stupas on the top most level contain statues of Buddha
e. Statues of Buddha sits inside the pierce enclosure
40. The statement that is true according to t is……
a. The foundation is a circle
b. The upper three level one square
c. There are seventy small stupas surrounding on large central stupa
d. it will bring good luck for those who touch the statues of Buddha through the hole
e. Statues of the Buddha stands inside the pierce enclosures
41. The purpose of the writer is to
a. entertain the readers
b. inform the readers
c. persuade the reader to visit Borobudur
d. Share universal occasions
e. communicate something that is a case
42. Dewi : Do you think that the test will be difficult/
Rani :..it will probably relatively easy
a. I think so c. I’m not sure e. I don’t know
b. I don’t think so d. I think
43. Maya : Dewi is a beautiful girl, I’m sure every body in our class likes her every much
Rani : I think so
The italicized sentence expresses…
a. agreement c. regret e. advice
b. certainly d. sympathy
44. Roni : David is a professional basket player
Doni :.. He is a good shooter
a. Oh really? c. I suppose so e. Certainly
b. I don’t think so d. What a pity
45. Dewi : How’s the new restaurant?
Maya : The foot is good but……
a. the location is easily reached d. the waiter are polite
b. It’s cheap e. the parking are is big
c. the service is bad
46. He gets a big prize from her mother. The negative form for this sentence is….
a. He don’t get a big prize her mother
b. He doesn’t get a big prize from her mother
c. He is not getting a big prize from her mother
d. He doesn’t gets a big prize from her mother
e. He doesn’t got a big prize from her mother
47. Martina lives in the city by herself
The sentence means…..
a. She lives alone in the city d. she lives with her friend
b. She has many friends in the city e. She lives in a boarding house
c. She lives with her parent
48. Where is my dictionary? It was on my desk, perhaps somebody…
a. takes c. has taken e. will take
b. is talking d. took
49. Jack shaves…… every morning
a. herself c. their self e. his self
b. himself d. themselves
50. I want to buy a new bag but………
a. I don’t know where c. I have a lot of money e. I don’t know why
b. I must be stupid d. I am going to school