Daftar Link Bahasa Inggris SMA
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 56
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 55
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 54
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 53
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 52
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 51
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 50
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 49
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 48
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 47
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 46
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 45
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 44
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 43
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 42
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 41
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 40
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 39
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 38
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 37
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 36
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 35
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 34
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 33
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 32
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 31
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 30
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 29
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 28
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 27
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 26
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 25
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 24
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 23
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 22
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 21
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 20
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 19
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 18
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 17
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 16
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 15
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 14
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 13
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 12
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 11
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 10
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 9
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 8
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 7
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 6
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 5
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 4
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 3
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 2
- Bank Soal Bahasa Inggris SMA Bagian 1
- THE LEGEND OF TANDUK ALAM - Cerita Rakyat dalam Ba...
- THE GOLDEN SNAIL - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE EAGLE-QUEEN - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE CRYING STONE - Cerita Rakyat dalam Bahasa Inggris
- THE BUGGY CART - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- TELAGA WARNA - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Inggris
- NASREDDIN - A MAN WITH THOUSANDS OF IDEAS - Cerit...
- AFFANDI THE GREAT ARTIST - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Ba...
- A MINANGKABAU BOY - Cerita Rakyat Dalam Bahasa Ing...
- 2000++ Kata-kata Bahasa Inggris yang sering digunakan
Download di Aplikasi Lebih Mudah
Rapi dan Siap Cetak, Klik Disini untuk Download Aplikasi
Modul untuk Bimbel / Materi Belajar Sekolah TK SD SMP SMA lebih lengkap dan lebih mudah di Aplikasi Produk Aqila Klik Disini untuk Download
You have choose the best answer to each question from the alternative given.
The text is for questions no. 1-8
At present, almost every family has television,especially those who live in big cities.Now, television is not one of luxurious things anymore because it is so common that almost every family has one.
Many people –old and young-spend their time watching television, since there are a lot of television programs we can enjoy. There are music, film, sport, news and many other programs we can choose as we wish. An interesting program makes us keep watching it, so that sometimes we forget what we should do. It can be a disturbance for us, but we still love to watch it.
Everythings in this world leads to two sides; good and bad, and so does television. As one of the mass-medial television really brings many results. Of course, there are good results, and bad ones. The good results for us are that we get entertainment. It make us happy, and it also gives information and knowledge.
On the other hand, television shows programs that are not suitable for our culture, custom and age. For example, the romatic and action films, that are shown at noon when children stay at home and watch them.
However, in some ways television is very useful to us. We can choose the programs in line our favourite programs. We however, should consider many aspects.
1. Now, television is not a …. thing.
a. cheap d. primary
b. important e. unimportant
2. “We, however should consider many aspects” (the last line)
a. care d. think
b. know e. take
3. Who likes to watch television ?
a. All people d. Young people
b. Old people e. New people
c. Special people
4. The main idea of paragraph 2 is ….
a. only young people like to watch TV
b. sometimes TV TV programs distrub us
c. there are music, film, sport and news on TV
d. television programs are interesting
e. radio program
5. How should we watch the TV programs ?
a. As much we like
b. Choose the bad one
c. Choose the good one
d. Choose the suitable one
e. Choose the best one
6. I was sleeping when my father …. The announcement about me on the radio
c. was hearing
d. will hear
7. I read an interesting article about traffic accident yesterday.
The underlined word mean ….
a. front cover d. head line
b. dead line e. cover
8. There are many kinds of interesting …. on the television.
a. channels d. pictures
b. announcers e. tone
The text is for questions for 9 – 16
Many years ago, watching a view of events on a screen as well hearing its sound at the same time was a daydream. But now, television makes it true. Television presents events taking place in places thousands miles away in front of us.
Television makes the world narrower and long distances shorter. What happens at one moment in other parts of the world can be seen and heard at the same time. The great concert in London or the busiest haours of the New Your Stock Exchange can be watched on the television screen. Television does not only inform us of the world situation but also gives us some new information on science, technology, art and sports; periodically it presents many kinds of entertainment programs such as plays, films, musical shows, jokes, games and many others.
The government uses television to inform the people, for example, of the family planning program, the reports of the local development, the domestic economic growth, taxation, tourism, public health and so on.
9. What does television make true ?
a. a view of events
c. the world narrower
d. long distances shorter
e. short distance
10. Television presents events taking place in places …. (p.1)
The underlined words have the same meaning as ….
11. What does the governments use television for ?
a. To present many kinds of entertainment
b. To make the world situation and give new information on science, arts, etc.
c. To inform us of world situation and to give new information on science, arts, etc.
d. To inform us of the family planning program; the report of the local development, taxation, etc.
e. To inform vs stock exchange or new information.
12. What’s the first paragraph about ?
a. People like watching television
b. People like to go to places thousands miles a way
c. Television informs the government program
d. Watching television isn’t daydream anymore
e. The dream comes true
13. Was it possible to own a television set many years ago ?
a. Yes, it was d. I think so
b. No, it wasn’t e. I hape so
c. I don’t know
14. Most of TV show different kinds of programs, giving the …. a wide range of entertainment to choose.
a. children d. viewers
b. family e. listeners
15. The RRI …. always improve their programmes.
a. broadcasters d. technicians
b. breakers e. journalist
16. X : Have you read the advertisement on the newspaper about the haouse for sale ?
Y : Oh, yes, but it is very expensive to ….
a. meet the owner of the house
b. buy that house
c. look for the owner of the house
d. It is difficult to paint of the house
e. find the location
The text is for questions no 17-20
The production of a TV programme is an extremely complicated process. A programme requires careful planning, much preparation, and the combined efforts of many skilled workers.
The producer usually begins by obtaining a script writing job to a professional wrinter or team of writers, and the directing job to a professional director.
Writers prepare the script for TV programme. A TV script is a written account of what a to be said and the directing job to a professional director.
Directors read the scripts and then they get ideas about how the characters should speak, move and generally bahave.
A person who appears on a TV programme may be performer or a presenter. Performers include actors, actresses, comedians, singers, and other entertainers. Presenters or performers appear on TV as themselves.
The producer also chooses the production specialists are needed to produce the show. Production specialists are an art director, a costume designer and a property manager. The producer also hires composers, musicians, and conductors to perform the music.
(Adapted from The World Book Encyclopedia)
17. Who prepares the script for a TV programme ?
a. the director d. the writer
b. the producer e. the composer
c. the presenter
18. Which one is not the TV worker ?
a. a programme d. a director
b. a viewer e. a musician
c. a presenter
19. What is a written account of what is to be said and done during programme ?
a. a producer
b. a viewer
c. a presenter
d. a director
e. a musician
20. What is a director’s job ?
a. obtraining a script
b. choosing a producer
c. obtaining constumers
d. directing how the character should speak, move and behave
e. performing a programme on TV
21. The girl …. gave me the flower is Rita
a. which d. when
b. whose e. that
22. I wanted to know the name of the girl ….
a. which lies on Jl. Supratman
b. where I bought this pen
c. when I have time
d. whose hair is long
e. that I have
23. The man was away on holiday. I wanted to see him.
The man …. I wanted to see was away on holiday.
a. which d. when
b. whose e. that
24. Why don’t you go home? You look so pale and tired. You …. take a rest and sleep.
a. should d. would
b. that e. whose
25. Mrs. Andi : Do you know the lady over there?
Mrs. Gatot : Sure, she is an English teacher …. son is the best student in this school.
a. who d. which
b. that e. whose
You have to choose the best answer to each question from the alternative given.
The text is for questions no. 26-29
The printed words in newspapers and magazines has become an important part of people’s lives. People in the cities, towns and villages want information, newspapers provide them news on the government, crime, gossip, entertainment and sports, besides these there are the advertisements for products, films and concerts. Then there is the classified section which gives news of jobs, services and things for sale.
The production of newspapers and magazines is very hard work. The journalists write the articles. The editors decide on the headlines and the news layout. They decide which news must be put on the first page and which news must be put on the first page and which news can be left inside the paper. They edit and fit it into pages. The all the pages are put together and the managing editor approves the paper before publication.
There are daily newspapers like Kompas, Media Indonesia, The Indonesian Times, and The Jakarta Post. Then there are the weekly newspapers. They are special papers with articles that interest certain people. There is the Gema Olahraga published twice a week and the Bola published weekly for people who are interested in sports. Then there is also the weekly paper Citra and the Bintang for people who are interested in films, music, and sports. There is also the weekly paper Fantasi for young people.
Besides newspapers, there are magazines, they carry information for special groups. There are the magazines for young people like the Aneka, Hai, Kawanku and Gadis. They contain the latest fashions, music, art and short stories. Then there is Vista TV which gives you the latest information on films and films stars.
26. The above text tells us about ….
b. Printed Mass Media
d. electronic media
e. Printed materials
27. The …. seek for news and write the articles.
a. editors d. publishers
b. journalists e. columnist
c. managing editors
28. How often is “Gema Olahraga” published in one month?
a. Two twice d. Eight times
b. Four times e. Nine time
c. Six times
29. People who take part in the production of newspapers can be found in paragraph …
a. one d. four
b. two e. five
The text is for question no 30-33
A newspaper is a paper printed and sold to the public usually daily or weekly. It contains news, notices, advertisements, etc.
A large daily newspaper contains a variety of information. It gives information a bout foreign, national, and local affairs. Newspaper writers report developments in sports, society, finance, science, religion, education, and agriculture.
The editor is a person who is responsible for the publishing of the newspapers. He decides what should be printed, corrects mistakes, and decides how the material should be arranged. A newspaper editor sometimes articles which are called editorials. He gives his opinion about the news in the editorial
The news department gathers and edits the news. The head of the news department is the managing editor. Under him are the city editor, news editor, telegraph pr sections.
The main source of income for most newspapers is commercial advertising. Therefore, advertising usually fills about 50 up to 70 percent a newspapers space.
30. The text above tells us about ….
a. the price of a newspaper
b. the editor of a newspaper
c. the importance of a newspaper for people
d. the contents and things related to a newspaper
e. the price of magazine
31. An editor ….
a. only edits the news
b. sometimes writes about his opinions
c. works in the city department
d. publishes a newspaper
e. a few editors
32. From the text above we know that the editor’s work is ….
a. easy d. not complicated
b. not easy e. difficult
33. “Alarge daily newspaper contains a variety of information” (paragraph 2)
a. similar d. many kinds
b. unique e. not the same
c. a small number
The text is for questions no 34-35
Andi : I’m sory to bother you, but may I read your newspaper ?
Pedro : Certainly, please do. Here you are.
Andi : Thank you. By the way do you buy it everyday ?
Pedro : No,I ____ 34) to it. I can save 35 %
Andi : What about the magazine? I mean what magazine do you read ?
Pedro : Film magazine. It is ___ 35) weekly.
34. a. subscribe d. announce
b. describe e. bear
35. a. bought d. programmed
b. published e. possessed
36. Mr. Hadi is a columnist he often sends his article to the newspaper.
The synonym of the underlined word is ….
a. letter d. music section
b. advertisement e. writing material
c. news in pictures
37. …. is someone who writes for a newspaper.
a. Editor d. Reporter
b. Journalist e. Participant
38. If you want to be a …. of a newspaper you must fill in form given, and you must pay for it monthly.
a. publication d. subscriber
b. editor e. columnist
39. It is an impossible thing for the newspaper without any …. to know the opinion of the newspaper itself.
a. colums d. publication
b. headline e. writer
40. …. can express their ideas through the newspaper.
a. Headlines d. Colums
b. Readers e. Writers
41. Some people read the newspaper …. before having breakfast or after getting dressed.
a. monthly d. daily
b. weekly e. everyday
42. Newspaper, magazines and tabloids belong to ….
a. mass media
b. electronic instrument
c. electronic media
d. readers ideas
e. readers digest
43. Reading newspaper can give us much information about regional, … and internasional events.
a. cultural d. situational
b. professional e. editorial
44. Farid : Tina, I think you can solve the problem.
Tina : What ? Lusi, what didi Farid say.
Lusi : He said that …. solve the problem.
a. he thought I can
b. he thought I could
c. you could
d. he thinks you can
e. he thought you could
45. Mrs. Sumi said “I don’t know who wrote the article in the magazine”.
The reported speech of the setence is Mrs. Sumi said that ….
a. I don’t know who wrote the article in the magazine
b. I didn’t know who writes the article in the magazine.
c. She didn’t know who had written the article in the magazine
d. She didn’t know who wrote the article in the magazine
e. She didn’t know who was writing the article in the magazine.
The text is for question no.46-50
Daniel Defoe, the man who wrote Robinson Crusoe, published the first magazine. He had strong opinions about the British government’s policies, and he wanted to publish his ideas so that people could read them. In 1704 he started writing and publishing the Review. It appeared every week until 1713.
Gradually other magazines were founded. Some lasted only a short time. Some have contonued to last up to the the present time.
More than 25 magazines are published in Indonesia alone. Some small magazines are put out by two or there persons. But the large, general magazines are tremendously complicated operations.
Magazines are sometimes classified according to periodic issue of a magazine-weekly magazine, bi-monthly magazine and monthly magazine. But the classification can be based on the age or sex of the readers. They are the gentlement’s magazine women’s magazine, boys’ magazine, and children’s magazine.
There are various kinds of magazines now religious magazines, farm magazines, and magazines for doctors, bankers, teachers, druggists, and homemakers.
Women’s magazine include articles concerned with family living, food recipes and dresses. Children’s magazine in a magazine for children. On its pages readers find stories, poems, and articles. Some articles, stories in serial form, sheet music, poems and declamations. Declamations speeches or reciatations with dramatic gestures.
46. …. published the first magazine
a. British Goverment
b. Daniel Defoe
c. Defoe and Gruose
d. Robinson Grusoe
e. Deni Crusoe
47. What is the main idea of the fourth paragraph ?
a. The first composer
b. The kinds of magazines
c. The parts of magazines
d. The classification of magazines
e. The kinds of magazine
48. We can classity the magazines according to the periodical issue and based on the age, sex, profession or interest. So, the review magazine belongs to ….
a. age d. sex
b. interest e. possession
49. “Some have continued to last up the present time” (paragraph 2)
The underlined words means ….
a. already stopeed
b. only in a short time
c. up to now
e. until now
50. The review magazine published for …. years.
a. 10 d. 1704
b. 25 e. 1713